Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
I'm sure David knew I was talking about the U.S. government, but he won't be able to defend this "last word" of mine. Well, that's not quite true. His sock puppet might.
Sure, I mean it can't have anything to do whatsoever with the epistemology of the worldview these people hold [sarcasm intended].
I'm sure the Hindus, for example, whom the Muslims invaded and murdered about 80 million of interjected themselves into the Middle East drawing Muslim ire right? Wrong. Muslims invaded India and began pillaging, enslaving, and murdering pagan Hindus en masse because Islam exhorted them to and so they did.
Well then how about those Crusades, Muslims must have been simply reacting to European Christian aggression right? Wrong. European Christian aggression was in response to Muslim invasions.
Want me to keep going? This isn't going to go well for you Human. The truth is that Muslims have behaved as the most aggressive religious demographic on the planet since their existence first and foremost because of their religious epistemology. History has already refuted you.
Anybody that thinks ''radical Islam'' is the reason for any of these wars or interjections by America is absolutely thick. The rise in radical Islam is a direct result of Americas ''interjections''.
I am writing this the day after a deal had been done with Iran regarding sanctions/nuclear weapons. I really do believe that a
war involving Iran is going to happen. If it does God help us all
I am more concerned with Pakistan and its Nuclear weapons. There you have a country with an unstable government
and a serious terrorist problem. What if Pakistans weapons fall into the hands of the Taliban?