Why the next war being manufactured is with Iran

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I consider myself a reasonably intelligent guy, and I'm generally pretty rational. But lately, I got to thinking that I might be getting too intelligent and too rational. So, I decided that I had to loosen up some brain cells and make myself dumber, and I ventured outside to slam my head repeatedly into the concrete sidewalk.

Unfortunately, it was really cold out - but I really felt I needed to get dumber.

Finally, I got the solution: I'll just read this entire thread.
 
I consider myself a reasonably intelligent guy, and I'm generally pretty rational. But lately, I got to thinking that I might be getting too intelligent and too rational. So, I decided that I had to loosen up some brain cells and make myself dumber, and I ventured outside to slam my head repeatedly into the concrete sidewalk.

Unfortunately, it was really cold out - but I really felt I needed to get dumber.

Finally, I got the solution: I'll just read this entire thread.
I only read half of it and feel stupider already.

Does anyone on here aside from a select few of us understand that no one is trying to "manufacture a war with Iran," but if one comes, it will be because Iran wants a war? Is that so very hard to figure out?
 
I only read half of it and feel stupider already.

Does anyone on here aside from a select few of us understand that no one is trying to "manufacture a war with Iran," but if one comes, it will be because Iran wants a war? Is that so very hard to figure out?

Maybe nobody you know, but many people desire to manufacture wars and even the fear of wars when it suits their purposes.
 
All? All is BIG word that means "the whole quantity" as in the aggregate. I guess you never heard of Cleopatra, Boudicca, Zenobia, Aefelflaed, Matilda, or Dehborah. For that matter, how about Margaret Thatcher and the Falklands... lol.

I could go on and admittedly many of the names of women associated with starting and leading wars can be argued, of course, but the point is that most is the appropriate word to use not all.

All wars are manufactured by men. They wouldn't exist without them
 
All? All is BIG word that means "the whole quantity" as in the aggregate. I guess you never heard of Cleopatra, Boudicca, Zenobia, Aefelflaed, Matilda, or Dehborah. For that matter, how about Margaret Thatcher and the Falklands... lol.

I could go on and admittedly many of the names of women associated with starting and leading wars can be argued, of course, but the point is that most is the appropriate word to use not all.

Lol, good point. I now mean this:

All wars are manufactured by sinful beings or in response to sinful beings

And yes, you are correct Viligant_Warrior. Many wars are not mutually agreed upon. Not even by the soldiers fighting them.
 
I only read half of it and feel stupider already.

Does anyone on here aside from a select few of us understand that no one is trying to "manufacture a war with Iran," but if one comes, it will be because Iran wants a war? Is that so very hard to figure out?

Wow...

Keep sticking your head in the sand.

Do you even know why the Iranian Revolution happened?
 
Sure David, I mean it can't have anything whatsoever to do with the secret nuclear weapons program Myths & Facts | Iran Intelligence a nation sitting on an ocean of oil has embedded into an unnecessary nuclear energy program.

Smoke a lot of dope lately David?

Why is it that of all the countries who have nuclear capability, none of them are opposed to the Western cabal of bankers? Do the Iranians run world finances or do the Americans, Israeli and British?

You know, when the Shah was in power and BP wasn't BP, and the British, Americans and Israelis had rights to rape Iran because of the agreements with the British government facilitated by the Rueter Agency early in the 20th century -- agreements allowing the British control of all Iran's valuable resources -- the Iranian people had a right to be aggrieved. They still have a right to be aggrieved, against both the British and the Americans.

Why in the name of goodness, would Iran and its people, after everything they've faced at the hands of the Americans and British who backed the Shah because of his willingness to throw out oil at a fraction of its worth, want to be in line with the American, Israeli and British controlled banking cartel?

The American problem with Middle Eastern foreign relations -- I say that as though there is just one -- is that they cannot, or will not, accept the decisions of less powerful nations to assert their own sovereign rights if those decisions contradict American financial and political interests -- they use military force to make sure it does not happen -- and the British are, at least regarding Iran and BP, much the same.

Khomeini was supported in his rise to power because he opposed the Shah, publicly and powerfully, and to the average, middle class Iranian he's hardly much better than the Shah, in that he is less for women's rights and less for equality than the Shah was -- he's more radically Islamic than the Shah was -- but Khomeini has this three important things going for him:

1. He does not bow to the American and British will, he opposes it.
2. He does not, to the degree of the Shah, murder and kill via SAVAK.
3. He understands, most pertinently, that the Iranian people view America and Britain as hypocrites who are willing to speak about freedom and democracy in their own countries -- particularly America, where many Iranians are educated, hence why you will often hear Iranians speaking fluent English with an American accent -- while they backed the horrid dictatorship of the Shah and demolished the only truly democratic government that Iran ever had, and they also have done similarly in other dictatorships when it suited their financial and political interests.

What America really need to do is address these mistakes.

Obama has done well recently with Cuba, he's done relatively well, compared to the President before him, with relations with Jordan, Egypt and such. Perhaps he might make strides with Iran, but at the minute, if I was Iranian, I'd be cheering Khomeini's decisions simply because of the historical significances surrounding them.
 
Anybody that thinks ''radical Islam'' is the reason for any of these wars or interjections by America is absolutely thick. The rise in radical Islam is a direct result of Americas ''interjections''.
 
Edit: for two posts up.

Been reading Robert Fisk all night, I'm at the Khomeini part now.

Khomeini was supported in his rise to power because he opposed the Shah, publicly and powerfully, and to the average, middle class Iranian he's hardly much better than the Shah, in that he is less for women's rights and less for equality than the Shah was -- he's more radically Islamic than the Shah was -- but Khomeini has this three important things going for him

Should BE:

Khomeini was supported in his rise to power because he opposed the Shah, publicly and powerfully, and to the average, middle class Iranian he's hardly much better than the Shah, in that he is less for women's rights and less for equality than the Shah was -- he's more radically Islamic than the Shah was -- but Rouhani has this three important things going for him.

Any ''Khomeini''s after that should be ''Rouhani''

 
Last edited:
Wow...

Keep sticking your head in the sand.

Do you even know why the Iranian Revolution happened?
If anyone sticks his head in the sand, I am sure they will be face to face with you
That's all you got? Bile and insults? Nothing whatsoever that is truthful?
Well, you've posted no truth whatsoever, and have done little else besides insult and spill bile, so I guess you get what you give, hm?
 
Last edited:
That's all you got? Bile and insults? Nothing whatsoever that is truthful?

You are the one that brought up STICKING HEAD IN SAND.
That is the term you used toward Viligant Warrior.
What I see in your post are nothing more that a repeat of what I see and here every day in the liberial news media.
Every problem in the world is the fault of the US. Actually it is the fault of George Bush and those evil, racist, anti women Republicans, and Obama is God's gift to the world.
I know that the US has done some evil things and God will judge us accordingly, But I don't need some left wing liberal that lives thousands of miles from me to keep harping on our failures.
You would be speaking Japanese today if we had not saved your rear at the cost of many American lives during WWII.
If you don't want to be called out, then just go away.
 
Anybody that thinks ''radical Islam'' is the reason for any of these wars or interjections by America is absolutely thick. The rise in radical Islam is a direct result of Americas ''interjections''.

So if we just pulled out all the burning, beheading, raping and pillaging would stop then?