Why Universalism is a lie.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 29, 2021
Universalist Unitarians? That's an actual denomination unto itself, have you ever been there or studied them? Someone I knew as an undergraduate went to it, at least once or twice. I don't know their theology myself, but I do have some idea what you're talking about, at least in general common usage terms.

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Not everyone will make it to the "wedding supper of the Lamb" but everyone will make it to the "feast of God" (see Rev 19:17-18). Also, when the one who is "like a son of man" harvests the earth everyone is transferred to a saving place which is safe from the old earth which is going to be destroyed (see Rev 14:14-16). Check out this video which shows how all will be saved from the destruction of the earth but not all will saved to the wedding supper of the Lamb. The inhabitants of the earth who go through the judgement of God are just like robots. They are spiritually dead and only bodies of the flesh remain who follow basic human instincts. Just like a piece of wood no spiritual life at all (see the video below).

http://mobilelaz.com/judgementday/thedayofthelord.mp4

http://mobilelaz.com/judgementday/fleshspirit.mp4
or just provide the scripture ...

allsaved

Sep 13, 2015
You are likely to last about five minutes around here with your universalist silliness before you're sent packing. In that time, why don't you present the verses that contradict your view and deal honestly with them, instead of cherry-picking the ones that supposedly support it. I'm sure you know them.
If that is how you feel it is time to do some soul searching.I f you are doing good works to save yourself, you'll never make it. I'm a Christian, my reward is in pleasing him not saving myself because I already know the one I love finished his work. He was sent to be the savior of the world and he said to the Father, "I finished the work you sent me to do." If you believe that the verses I quoted are lies, you must not be a believer. If you believe that the few verses that talk about God's punishment somehow prove that the ones I quoted are not, you believe that God's word contradicts itself, you are not a believer. Maybe it would be wise to study the Bible enough to understand that there is no contradiction. Your faith is in yourself and what you believe and not in the Word of God that you only believe what you want to hear. My book, "Without Doubt" is a very detailed explanation of why millions of us believe that God will do everything that he vowed to do in the verses I cited. Please read the book and think seriously about it. You're living your life in fear. I assure you, loving God because he loves you will not cause you to flee Him and live a sinful life. Not if you are about loving Him because He first loved you. But if it does, be ready to pass through those flames because He does promise punishment for the unrighteous. Are my five minutes up yet? I will be praying for you.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
If that is how you feel it is time to do some soul searching.I f you are doing good works to save yourself, you'll never make it. I'm a Christian, my reward is in pleasing him not saving myself because I already know the one I love finished his work. He was sent to be the savior of the world and he said to the Father, "I finished the work you sent me to do." If you believe that the verses I quoted are lies, you must not be a believer. If you believe that the few verses that talk about God's punishment somehow prove that the ones I quoted are not, you believe that God's word contradicts itself, you are not a believer. Maybe it would be wise to study the Bible enough to understand that there is no contradiction. Your faith is in yourself and what you believe and not in the Word of God that you only believe what you want to hear. My book, "Without Doubt" is a very detailed explanation of why millions of us believe that God will do everything that he vowed to do in the verses I cited. Please read the book and think seriously about it. You're living your life in fear. I assure you, loving God because he loves you will not cause you to flee Him and live a sinful life. Not if you are about loving Him because He first loved you. But if it does, be ready to pass through those flames because He does promise punishment for the unrighteous. Are my five minutes up yet? I will be praying for you.
Proper theology of any subject is built on the foundation of ALL of Scripture. Playing a few verses against others is flawed from the outset.

You know nothing about me, other than that I reject universalism, so don't make ignorant assumptions.

allsaved

Sep 13, 2015
Universalist Unitarians? That's an actual denomination unto itself, have you ever been there or studied them? Someone I knew as an undergraduate went to it, at least once or twice. I don't know their theology myself, but I do have some idea what you're talking about, at least in general common usage terms.
. Christian universalism is not a denomination. Any Christian of any denomination can believe in universal salvation. That Christian is a universalist even if he prefers not to call himself one or tell anyone what he believe. What we believe will be the destiny of souls at the end of time is not a salvation issue

Unitarians believe in the salvation of the world but no necessarily. through Christ. Christian universalists believe that Jesus i s the only way to God. l. l.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Are there any who believe in what is called Universal Salvation? I hate to disappoint you, but there is ZERO support in the Bible for such a doctrine.

"Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. " Luke 13:23-24
amen if universalism were true it would make the Bible false