Why Walmarts are closing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mooky

Here is a short video with an explanation as to why Walmarts are closing in the U.S> (possibly also Japan and China)
It's got to do with Jade Helm 15 ( a military operation which many think is the preparation for a martial law take over.)

[video=youtube;PS7Jl1dMIOY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PS7Jl1dMIOY[/video]

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Here I thought it was because they don't pay their employees right......

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
I hear they have a little white jacket that should fit this guy real good....If what he is saying is true he gave the government his name address and date of this video so it should be easy to take him into custody and shut him up.....sounds too far fetched for this Blond....

If these were true military secrets this guy would be considered a traitor....in custody right away.....I have my doubts.

M

Mooky

Well at this point it's a theory ....but lets wait and see.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
Here I thought it was because they don't pay their employees right......
Here l thought it was because they stink.
They might do a little better if they closed them all down, restructured, and then changed their name to Target.

Just my opinion.

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
I take it all back.

Walmart rocks. :)
I like how all of the prices are confusing to add up in your head.

$2.13+ $8.36 = IDK, 9 bucks?

C

cmarieh

I take it all back.

Here you go......

rocks.jpg

Did I mention you rock?

S

skylove7

All Walmarts smell funky....I mean think about it, they do. :(

May 18, 2010
I take it all back.

I always round up and would say $11.00, that way you don't come up short at the register.

W

WolfGaming

Reborn

Nov 16, 2014
EVERY thing is a conspiracy. I went to use a public restroom at the beach today and the sink was plugged. OBVIOUSLY, this is a global conspiracy with secret agencies and societies involved for that sink to be clogged. I would email Obama but he's obviously in on it.

http://scholar.princeton.edu/sites/default/files/slinden/files/conspiracyvanderlinden.pdf
Now you're getting it.

Walmart started the flat earth rumor to push the leader of Jade Helm, Hillary Clinton, who secretly parks her chemtrail spacecraft in a bunker under DIA.

.........all to get people to drink Diet Coke.

Be scared.
Always.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
I'm trying to figure out why Wal-Marts are closing? We have at least 3 in my town possibly 4, plus at least 2 Wal-mart neighborhood markets. None of them are closing. THis thread smells fishier than a wal-mart meat section starting with the OP>

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I didn't take the time to watch the video just solely based on the title. Here where I live we have 7 Super Walmarts within 30 minutes of where I live with one more currently under construction (2 more within 45 min) and in the past couple of years they have built 5 Walmart Neighborhood Markets in areas that other grocery store chains abandoned years ago.

Any major retailer is going to occasionally close locations that are not profitable and typically those closures are done with little prior notice to the community or employees. No big surprise to me that a retailer as large as Walmart has had to make the decision to shutter a few locations in different areas.

F

FriendlyGuitarist

Walmart is pretty popular in Canada. How can anyone not like the cheap prices at Walmart? :D

C

ctc1989

Yea, walmart is great, if you enjoy giving all the business to big corporations instead of local small businesses ;-)

N

nw2u

All Walmarts smell funky....I mean think about it, they do. :(
That's the nerve gas stored there. snickers...

And not as a reply to this quote, but the thread, I did see a news blurb about the raises the employees got contributing to layoffs. I think it's just a matter of following the money. If there is mone to be made, they will make it or they will close.