Why we still single?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maria27
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
why am I still single? Maybe because i'm 5'6" (shorty), in my life it's been a "big" deal...pun intended.

And I grew tired over the years of working around "non-Christian" hard core he-women, who took me down with reckless abandon to split me and my shorter wife up. We had too much fun, so it had to be stopped. Weirs? Yes. But that's the way our world works for people who ignore Christ and go with the world. I tried to fit into the world, tried very, very hard. But I just wasn't good (bad) enough.
 
I tend to pick the wrong men and I havent learned how to return them properly. At some point you decide to stop picking until you get better at gently returning
 
I'm not single, the Lord knows my coming and going. He knows my inner most thoughts & feelings.

He wipes away my tears and when all friends & love ones have gone. He is still here with me.

He loved us from the very beginning. He is our first Love.

We are all never single and never alone. For He is with us all.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the only thing that is hindering about pizza is when one runs out of pizza...just saying haha