Why we still single?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maria27
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
agreed...though I've never had anchovies pizza...the thought of little fish eyeballing me while I have pizza just...yea no way
I know, right? So, so, so gross. But, I do like sushi....which is kind of weird why I wouldn't like anchovies.

I am glad we are on the same page. I don't personally understand why you wouldn't want itty bitty fish eyeballs on your pizza, though. I mean, c'mon. It sounds incredibly appetizing.
 
what's wrong with sausage pizza? I'm all about the supreme pizza with peppers olives pepperoni sausage etc :)
GameTimeGoodies-DiGiornoPizza-cbias-shop-800px_zps9c3866b4.jpg
 
what's wrong with sausage pizza? I'm all about the supreme pizza with peppers olives pepperoni sausage etc :)
GameTimeGoodies-DiGiornoPizza-cbias-shop-800px_zps9c3866b4.jpg
*drools*

I just don't like it. I don't like the taste of it.

But this....THIS, though.....is a beautiful photograph.

And...you like olives? Much respect. Green or black on pizza? I've seen people do both!
 
Anchovies aren't bad if they're cooked into pasta sauce, or salad dressing - but i dont like them on pizza either.
 
Green if I'm having brazilian style pizza...quite a few nice places in new york city...a few good ones in mass as well...but if we're talking italian it's all about the black olives its got this aged flavor I can't explain it but it's like the perfect marriage with the sausage and peppers and pepperoni oh man...I make have one of those tonight when I get home :)
 
Now I don't know if it's chocolate or pizza I need. Why is this whole forum about food?!
 
WAIT A SECOND. Brazilian style pizza? I need more information on this.

And Mo? I think that the olives are probably oil cured, they are a bit saltier and have a better chew. And now I need some of that too. Man, I miss a good olive.
 
Green if I'm having brazilian style pizza...quite a few nice places in new york city...a few good ones in mass as well...but if we're talking italian it's all about the black olives its got this aged flavor I can't explain it but it's like the perfect marriage with the sausage and peppers and pepperoni oh man...I make have one of those tonight when I get home :)
Haha, now...I want it! I'll even have a sausage pizza. When I lived in NYC, I ate pizza at least once a week. It was baaaad. Nothing outbeats NYC pizza.
 
alright Everyone to my place...pizza chocolate and uhh idk more pizza and chocolate?
 
WAIT A SECOND. Brazilian style pizza? I need more information on this.

And Mo? I think that the olives are probably oil cured, they are a bit saltier and have a better chew. And now I need some of that too. Man, I miss a good olive.
Brazilian pizza has less sauce and more unique toppings to it.
 
The last time I was in NYC, there was this amazing place called Risotteria in Greenwich Village near Murray's cheese shop (yeah, food, what about it?) that had the most amazing GF pizza with fantastic meatball, onion and black olive pizza. GOODNESS it was delicious.
 
alright Everyone to my place...pizza chocolate and uhh idk more pizza and chocolate?
Depends on where you live, I could be there by tomorrow! But by that time, my craving for pizza may no longer be there. Not likely, but a slight possibility.