Why we still single?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maria27
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I'm comfortable expressing my emotions too, but as a woman, that's more socially acceptable. However, as such, it's nice to be around a man/men who are comfortable with expressing emotions. I feel less like a weirdo

I feel like you are not a weird-o, there two birds with one stone, wait is that in violation of my be nice to food request? Hmmm, I guess it depends on the kind of bird huh?
 
Are you sure? I remember reading in the bible he went to "fill a pie." And thank you for responding....smile. I thought that joke was lost. :rolleyes: I knew you were a faithful bible answerer.
HAHAHAHA I absolutely adore that. Thank you so much :)

Because of that, you'll be receiving a friend request from me.
 
HAHAHAHA I absolutely adore that. Thank you so much :)

Because of that, you'll be receiving a friend request from me.

See, Bible truth can only go so far! Biblical humor is where it's at! Smile. NO I TAKE THAT ALL BACK! :cool:. Speaking of the Lord feeding me I haven't eaten since noon after church I am in the kitchen if you need me! As if.......:)
 
I like wearing my glasses. Adds a little something to my face! Teehee

I agree! Glasses add that extra "something" to the whole picture of "you".


....plus, it's looks classy. Just wish I could've kept up with mine. I cannot TELL you how many pairs of glasses I've lost over the years of my life.
 
Slave, I understood your joke, brother. I was just being cheeky. I'm in touch with my emotions too. Expressing them articulately though, that's another ball-game and I can't stand sports.
 
I stand with God, ..and in moments of twilight it feels like a dagger has piecer my heart because I dont understand why I do not fit into the regular form of a man that can love and be loved in return.. the wisdom in me from being alone is because being alone is agony, but in agony, wieght training.. Christ was emotionally abandoned in His life, it lead Him to find God in His heart as sustinace for a hug, or a hand shake.. instead of letting His flesh talk by gaining a relationship He then depended on God for His Love:)
 
Why we're still single? Cause otherwise we couldn't write on the singles forum. Duuh. :p Our lives wouldn't have a purpose anymore. Lol
 
I stand with God, ..and in moments of twilight it feels like a dagger has piecer my heart because I dont understand why I do not fit into the regular form of a man that can love and be loved in return.. the wisdom in me from being alone is because being alone is agony, but in agony, wieght training.. Christ was emotionally abandoned in His life, it lead Him to find God in His heart as sustinace for a hug, or a hand shake.. instead of letting His flesh talk by gaining a relationship He then depended on God for His Love:)

This site may be helpful to you in battling your loneliness. Welcome to CC.
 
I stand with God, ..and in moments of twilight it feels like a dagger has piecer my heart because I dont understand why I do not fit into the regular form of a man that can love and be loved in return.. the wisdom in me from being alone is because being alone is agony, but in agony, wieght training.. Christ was emotionally abandoned in His life, it lead Him to find God in His heart as sustinace for a hug, or a hand shake.. instead of letting His flesh talk by gaining a relationship He then depended on God for His Love:)
wow your first post?
 
i'm still single because... because.. umm..

well, it looks like i ran out of reasons. lol
 
Lol...Melita that was cute.

Well I know I will find true love in my area
When donkeys crochet lol

Oh yes
And I am thoroughly prepared
Because this is going to happen soon
Lol
 
Sadly there are not many christians in my area
Not donkeys that crochet yet lol

But their are MANY wrong ones lol
Its called the 'hi...bye' game lol
And stay at home lol
 
I'm single because I'm not actively looking for a relationship. I am more than happy where God has me right now, and if the day comes where He wants me in a relationship again, then I will be blessed and grateful. I'm already blessed and grateful right now, so it's just me and God right now. I'm in no hurry for a relationship.
 
I'm single because I'm not actively looking for a relationship. I am more than happy where God has me right now, and if the day comes where He wants me in a relationship again, then I will be blessed and grateful. I'm already blessed and grateful right now, so it's just me and God right now. I'm in no hurry for a relationship.

Amen brother!
In agreement.
Lol
But this thread can make for a good giggle at times
Especially what singles go thru at times lol
 
I stand with God, ..and in moments of twilight it feels like a dagger has piecer my heart because I dont understand why I do not fit into the regular form of a man that can love and be loved in return.. the wisdom in me from being alone is because being alone is agony, but in agony, wieght training.. Christ was emotionally abandoned in His life, it lead Him to find God in His heart as sustinace for a hug, or a hand shake.. instead of letting His flesh talk by gaining a relationship He then depended on God for His Love:)

Welcome and thank you for sharing! Seriously! Trials and testings, including loneliness, happen in our lives to produce real Christian Joy. God isn't happy with just getting us thru it. He want's us to overcome it! And gain ground from it. James 1:1-12.

As you read that passage you will see it is a joy that causes us to rejoice in the midst of trials; [Acts 5:40,41,16:23-25].
It is a joy that brings rejoicing because we can see thru the trials as I see you doing as well. [Hebrews 12:2; 1 Peter 1:7].
No matter what we suffer here [Both in the "CC" world and in the other one--smile] we shall see heaven. Just remember in your trek trials are never meant to produce anger or bitterness. A mature, overcoming faith will rejoice in trials.

And as you continue to stay hooked up with the Holy Spirit, he is not dependent on circumstances to deliver the full blow of joy. God is producing in you an "enduring" faith that includes joy but also ends in patience, and staying power! [vs.3].

God bless you richly for sharing...and nice to have met you!
 
*Passes Slave a greek roasted chicken and fresh salad* Go eat!

Ok, I give up! I have been quietly waiting by my fax machine for 12 hours waiting for that luxurious well-anticipated greek chicken delight of a salad, my mouth is dry from all the drool dispensed on behalf of the awaited pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. But either you forgot to send it or apparently lettuce doesn't travel well via a fax. ....Well you live you learn right?!! OK, I will settle for even tang right now!....Wait I take that back, Tang?!! Really??!! I know I am pretty spacey but an astronaut from the 60's 70's I am not! smile. I don't know why but I have been in such a good mood lately. But you guys don't need to pray for me about that, those things have a way of working themselves out on there own. :rolleyes:. For those of you unaware of both the product "Tang" and the association to astronauts ...it was a sugar orange drink that was sold with the idea that astronauts can take it in space so hey we must own it on our shelves on earth! Makes complete sense right?!! Don't worry neither did the drink.
 
Last edited: