Why Won't I Vote for Trump?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Our father which art in Washington
Hallowed be thy mane
Thy carnival come
Thy deals be done
At the Pentagon
As in Tel Aviv
Give us our $9.00 diesel
And $5.00 bread
And forgive us our stupidity
As you bomb the crap out of our neighbors.

Excellent!
 
Trump is Russian asset? Not isreal asset?
Probably both, I mean didn't Trump say that Ukraine needs a new president, I'm sure Zelenskyy didn't like that but it was probably music to Putin’s ears and I wonder how republicans are going to feel about Trump taking Russia's side.


Sidenote:IMO Trump was always wanting to help Russia who is not our ally more than Ukraine who Is our ally.
 
Probably both, I mean didn't Trump say that Ukraine needs a new president, I'm sure Zelenskyy didn't like that but it was probably music to Putin’s ears and I wonder how republicans are going to feel about Trump taking Russia's side.


Sidenote:IMO Trump was always wanting to help Russia who is not our ally more than Ukraine who Is our ally.
Ukraine is not our ally, they just drain our money.
 
I wonder how republicans are going to feel about Trump taking Russia's side.
I've got a pretty good idea how they'll react: They'll probably make a big show and "voice their concerns" but in the end they'll do nothing. I noticed Thom Tillis was saying today he thinks it's illegal; however, he's not up for reelection and has nothing to lose.

I'm just waiting to see how the Donald is going to benefit from this financially. 300,000 tons of diesel sounds like a lot but it's not enough to have a significant impact on diesel prices. None of it makes any sense until you consider the one thing that motivates this president more than anything else: greed.