Why Would God Create Coronavirus?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Webers.Home

May 28, 2018
Oregon
cfbac.org
In the very beginning, human life was immortal (Gen 1:26-27) plus; up till
the time of the Flood, man and beast lived in peaceful co-existence together
(Gen 2:19-20 & Gen 9:2) so the little critters-- e.g. viruses, bacteria, fleas,
mites, mosquitoes, and lice, et al --posed no dangers to public health and
safety back then.

Also in the very beginning, human life was the master of all other forms of
life (Gen 1:28) so that before any one of the critters-- great or small --could
proceed to harm human life, it would've needed their intended victim's
permission to do so.

I really don't think it was ever God's intended purpose for human life to lose
either its mastery or its immortality, nor for the animal kingdom to turn
against Man in a full-out rebellion. For sure God saw all that coming, but I
seriously doubt that He's to blame for instigating any of it.
_

Feb 29, 2020
Pestilences and earthquakes are among the signs of the last times. So many people become fearful and empty the store shelves. This shows that the ungodly will cling to this world no matter the cost. Which is why so many will freely take the mark of the beast. Even among professing believers, I wonder how many will steadfastly keep the faith with the imminent threat of a beheading looming literally over their heads.

These are indeed sobering times.

But of course we won’t be here for that, or will we?

Seek ye out of the book of the Lord and read.

Jun 10, 2019
I don’t think it’s something God has instigated as well, though I think nature was created to be a balance between man and nature so nature will fight back when man becomes to controlling over it and the balance has been shifted to man, I think it is a built in defense when man is draining the world of its resources nature fights back to try and restore the balance between man and nature.

nature I don’t think likes bad intentions either, when it feels suffocated by over population of humans it will create ways to fight back the intrusions. now yes I think God created nature to have that Defence of nature not because God wants it but God knew these things would come when human intrusions upon the land is unbalanced. there is almost 8 billion people in the world, the world is running out of space food everything the oceans are over fished the lands are over farmed, the animals are over slaughtered etc etc.

I just don’t think nature was created to set back and take the abuse, it will fight to keep the balance.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Well, to paraphrase the realtor's mantra, "Mutation, mutation, mutation!"

In other words, don't blame God for the fallen state of His creation.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Why Would God Create Coronavirus?
First of all COVID-19 is a bio-weapon which escaped from a Chinese laboratory and boomeranged on China. China has tried to hide its true nature since that would be disastrous for China. But it reflects the proverb about digging a pit for your enemy, as well as Frankenstein.

One could ask why God created the myriads of bacteria and viruses. The fact is that they all have a purpose which is either beneficial or harmful. But even that which is harmful is ultimately beneficial since it prevents populations from exploding.

Had Adam not sinned, there would have been no curse upon the earth. But harmful creatures are a result of the harm that Adam brought on creation. Eventually there will be a New Heavens and a New Earth.

Getting back to COVID-19, what should have happened ideally is that there should have been a general consensus among all nations other than China to effectively quarantine China until the virus was brought under control.

What should also have happened a long time ago is that all international airports and ports should have had adequate quarantine facilities at all times, since this is not the first epidemic. And a worldwide effort to quarantine travelers could have made a huge difference. As usual self-serving politicians are more concerned with promoting themselves and their foolish notions rather than doing what is best for their citizens.

Also allocating 8.3 billion dollars to fighting coronvirus in the USA was obscene, when those Democrats resisted every effort to build that southern wall (which is not even a wall now but merely a fence, a band-aid solution). Those conservative representatives who said that 2.5 billion was enough were correct, and Mr. Trump should have stayed with that.

Journeyman

Jan 10, 2019
People who know Jesus have nothing to fear from anybody or anything.

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Because of people believing more in what they see rather than of knowing of God, "things" have to come and fill the absence.. Diseases are just a few of the byproducts. Diseases are man made mostly through perception, they were always there in the material, but the understanding of them wasn't. What was once seen as nothing and irrelevant has become magnified, feared, understood and expected in the eyes and wisdom of man, but was always laughable in the eyes and to the wisdom of God. Seems like the "wiser" man gets in his own ways and forgetful he is of the ways of God, the weaker the immune system gets.

Most are conditioned and taught to believe what the media says like its sheer brilliance though. Most would rather trust and listen to people with lab coats and credentials rather than believing some old prophets from way back in the day.

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017

This is very interesting , and shocking for the poor animals...

Blade

Nov 19, 2019
Yeah.. God had nothing what so ever to do with this. Man can make all kinds of things that "kill".

Just getting a tad out of hand now. How many millions had H1N1? And they say in just one year 13000 died. How many now in the USA? 60. I PRAY we look for remember those around us that can't get to the store. Where now so much is lol gone. Praise GOD glory to Jesus.

So if you want to see your GOD.. a HELLO YOUR FATHER move.. then have FAITH! Again FACT 98-99% recover from this.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
safety back then.

permission to do so.

_
A possibility could be because the rampant evil of the world. Biblical judgments often involved disease.

Or could be a mutation from what once was good until the fall occurred.

God of course created all things but the originality of all things was corrupted. Then the evil hearts of man outside of the will of God has also had its hand in the outbreak of viruses including HIV.

We may never fully know how this virus came to be due to its starting location and how a communist government covers up the details and controls the media.

A conspiracy is that it was a bio weapon being produced. In which it possibly may be a blessing by forcing countries around the world like 9/11 was a wake up call. This forces all the nations of the world to critique and strengthen their defense and offense against biological weapons. If this was true then human corruption created the virus by using what God created as harmless but forced it to mutate.

We must also remember in the end times, this kind of stuff will be rampant all over the world and believers will be caught in the middle but not as punishment but as last opportunities for people to hear hope, grace, and salvation before the opportunity is gone. Us as believers are exactly where God wants us in soul salvation. Anything that happens to us we are going home. The righteous within the Israelites like Daniel also went into exile with the rebellious Israelites. God's judgment may affect us all but the difference is for the believer is that we have hope and even in death we are alive.

This also could be a blessing of the common enemy we need to unite us as this reminds us how some subjects like border control is actually a very important subject. Or how we really should unite on fixing the flaws in healthcare. Possibly stop funding bogus government research projects and more into defense for such a event.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Pestilences and earthquakes are among the signs of the last times. So many people become fearful and empty the store shelves. This shows that the ungodly will cling to this world no matter the cost. Which is why so many will freely take the mark of the beast. Even among professing believers, I wonder how many will steadfastly keep the faith with the imminent threat of a beheading looming literally over their heads.

These are indeed sobering times.

But of course we won’t be here for that, or will we?

Seek ye out of the book of the Lord and read.
I think we should get things into perspective. This is not the first pandemic in modern history. Many diseases that meant certain death to victims in Victorian times are now cured by an injection a course of tablets or surgery. At present in the UK there have been more cases of Malaria than Corona virus during the past few months, something surprising in a none tropical country. Every winter we have
outbreaks of flue and in some older people Pneumonia. Since Corona made the news between 13000 and 18000 people have had flue most have survived.

As for the ungodly clinging to this world. Well we all have a built in survival instinct whether we are ''godly'' or not. Otherwise the supposed godly would be committing suicide in large numbers. As you appear to be above all this will you be jumping off a roof
anytime soon? PS Jesus told his Disciples to flee to the mountains were they professing believers, or ungodly when they did in
AD70

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I think we should get things into perspective. This is not the first pandemic in modern history.
If the Western world had serious, responsible journalists instead of Leftist flakes, the media would bring this out clearly in order to calm the public.

The impact of flu is far greater than that of COVID-19, but coronovirus has been weaponized by both China and the Western media in order to undermine Trump, create global panic and mass hysteria, then begin controlling the masses and removing the freedoms and liberties which exist today.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
If the Western world had serious, responsible journalists instead of Leftist flakes, the media would bring this out clearly in order to calm the public.

The impact of flu is far greater than that of COVID-19, but coronovirus has been weaponized by both China and the Western media in order to undermine Trump, create global panic and mass hysteria, then begin controlling the masses and removing the freedoms and liberties which exist today.
Complete rubbish.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This virus is now in every state except for West Virginia..

Mar 5, 2020
safety back then.

permission to do so.

_
I think we go to far thinking God is responsible for the calamity that hits this world.
Though I really would like to know his point in creating ticks. Nasty buggers have no purpose whatsoever. But there they are.

Jan 17, 2020
God's 4 sore judgments, war, famine, plague, and animals (disease spreaders) are seen throughout history and in Revelation. He always unleashes them for the punishment of sin.

Feb 29, 2020
As you appear to be above all this will you be jumping off a roof
anytime soon?
How did suicide get into this?

If someone threatens to kill you if you don’t renounce Christ, will you renounce Christ because of your “survival” instinct? Of course we will attempt to escape and hide, but what if you get caught?

I’m not sure why my post upset you so much.

All things that man does is done with the things God created. Man cannot create anything. God foresaw all things that will take place and have took place.