P
paulsfam4
Guest
Obama is a liar and will allow babies to die for votes and that is just a start of his corruption, he is a socialist and his goals are to take America down. I pray that Obama's lies are exposed..
I can't believe you bought into that racist junk! I don't care if he's physically transparent, If he is destroying my country and making the US look like a beanie baby, Then I going to say something!
Typical.
I say " Obama is spending millions upon millions of taxpayer's dollars for vacations he doesn't need."
you say "You're just racist!"
I say "Obama is illegally imposing new laws on Americans."
you say "you're racist!"
I say "President Obama and his minions in the White House lie about almost everything and try to cover it up"
you say "RACIST"
I say "Look our president is taking a selfie at an important funeral. He is disrespectful and showing the world that we are not the world leader that we once was"
you say "LYING, RACIST BIGOT"
OK well, it's evident who cannot handle the truth and who can. BTW you don't even live here How can you possibly know who our leader truly is? Answer: you can't.
Obama is a liar and will allow babies to die for votes and that is just a start of his corruption, he is a socialist and his goals are to take America down. I pray that Obama's lies are exposed..
Uh no we only say people are racist when they constantly bring up his race, and I dont think he spends millions of tax dollars on vacations lol. I dont think many people in general spend millions of dollars on vacations lol. Its funny because when I read your post in my mind you sounded like the south african guy in the video hahaha.
Whose neighbor? Neighbors were supposed to be brothers. A stranger is not my brother under any stretch of the imagination.
The seed of Adam is the holy seed, not to be corrupted, nor adulterated. Obama is not of Adam, and is himself a product of mongrelization. Again, you do err in not knowing the scriptures.
Whoa whoa whoa, you don't gotta like President Obama's policies, I myself don't like most of them, but you shouldn't be calling him a mongrel and saying he ain't human, that's just wrong. Sure Obama is mixed race like you and me and every single person on earth, especially in America. Just look at the Bible and history, the racial mixing happened long long ago. Racially we all go back to Noah and Naamah whom go back to Seth and Cain whom go back to Adam and Eve whom were created by God, so therefore Obama is of the seed of Adam like each and every one of us.
EDIT: oh and the goal isn't racial purity, cause that don't exist and sin was born of Adam, the goal is to get into the kingdom of God.
His description may seem harsh til you realize that obama called himself and other blacks "mongrels" I did not see where the poster said obama wasn't human.
[video=youtube;ZerO4KZDlBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZerO4KZDlBY[/video]
Obama is a liar and will allow babies to die for votes and that is just a start of his corruption, he is a socialist and his goals are to take America down. I pray that Obama's lies are exposed..
I understand that God put him (Obama) in leadership for a reason.
You remind me of my relatives. Spewing hate against the Republican Party just because the media told you to do so. Obama is a liar and it's not wrong to point that out. A liar and his lies should be exposed in the open, especially if their lies are having a major effect on the people around them. You seem to be bearing false witness against the Republican Party and those who do not support Obama. Who gave you the idea that Republicans are crazy? The media or personal experience of living under the American government? I don't approve of hate against Americans - especially the patriots. This country is pretty amazing and I'd rather live with the people you label as 'crazies' instead of tolerate and open minded people like you. I love this land and I hate seeing Obama and corrupt politicians destroy it. It makes me mad to see you show no respect for Americans
You speak my mind. Obama's dedicated fan-base is amazing.It's funny, Obama is a provable liar, by any objective metric. (To be fair, so are most people, if you recorded everything they said.) So I don't see why people get so upset when the word liar is used. Socialist is a loaded word. But the real interesting thing there is that most folks who don't like to hear Obama called socialist actually seem to mean that they are in favor of socialism. Their irritation comes from people using socialism as if it's something bad, and they don't see is as bad.
Do educate, protect, and interact with your children. Protect them from Obama's push to increase sexual immorality amongst the world's youth.
Young people trashed by sex | Lisa Nolland
Quick research of the 1960s will show the Sexual Revolution started long before Obama. This problem is bigger than Obama, though I would say he is not exactly helping the situation, but still it is not fair to pin it all on Obama. I see it moreso as the culture all together, and this isn't a new thing, its been around before I was even born.
My short encouragement to parents was not intended to be a comprehensive historical treatise on the sexual revolution... lol.
Obviously, Obama holds the highest leadership position in the U.S. and is using his position to transform the U.S. and the world as far as he is able to adopt his sexual immorality. Obama (e.g. bathhouse Barry) is the embodiment of homosexual dissipation in the world today. Hence, I named him in the present as a significant person and influence that godly people should protect their children from.
If you want to protect your children from this sexually immoral culture, love one woman only and never cheat and never divorce. Simple as that.
We're supposed to think on whatever things are pure and of good report, not dwelling on the negative, but praying about whatever needs to be corrected, that includes faulty leaders. The mentality of debating and criticizing heads of states and other autorities is not christian but a worldly mentality that many have not learned to leave behind. Funny how people who are truly busy interceding for the nations and for the body of Christ have zero or little time to spare on criticism and they are acutely aware that negative talk would undermine their own prayers. Those who don't pray, tend to love judging and criticizing.![]()