Why Your Christian Friends and Family Members Are So Easily Fooled by Conspiracy Theories

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
You respect Biden? The man is a criminal at large and is mentally deficient. The man never saw a bribe he did not like. Or take. He is scum and a swamp dweller. Fortunately he is unelectable and now that the cities have been torched, and the nutter commie DEMs persist in their insane demands to dissolve the police, I expect many MANY. votes to swing Trumps way. Trump in a landslide 2020. And God willing we kick the bums out and the GOP retakes the House.

The treasonous seditionists commie DEMs have done enough damage.
Treasonous Commie Dems?

A Big Understatement!

Good Post of Truth

Sep 13, 2018
The Democrat party produced Biden as a response to Trump. Let that sink in for a moment. Their party is dying. This is their last hail mary and if they don't get it they need to rebrand and repackage their party as something more centrist. The cat is out of the bag about the Dems.
How could we produce something that is already there?
How do you respect a person who approves of killing the unborn (abortion) and men marrying men homosexuality?
I don't remember the last time we had a vote on abortion. Do you? Much less approves of killing?
Come on man, come back to the USA. And if you are not from here. We don't need any outside help.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
How could we produce something that is already there?

I don't remember the last time we had a vote on abortion. Do you? Much less approves of killing?
Come on man, come back to the USA. And if you are not from here. We don't need any outside help.
Joe Biden is pro killing the unborn, abortion.

What do you call ripping and tearing a child out of their mothers womb, a hug of love?

How can you respect a person supporting murder?

(Pro-Life) Trump/Pence 2020, They Have My Vote!

National Catholic Register

Running for President as a Pro-Abortion Catholic, Is Biden a Problem for US Bishops?

Posted by Lauretta Brown on Thursday May 7th, 2020 at 11:06 AM

NEWS ANALYSIS: Biden’s presumptive nomination echoes the intense controversy that erupted in 2004 when John Kerry, another Catholic supporter of legal abortion, was the Democratic presidential nominee.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I am only certain of one thing: considering all the "scandals" and various "gates" that had been coming out since the foundation of media, I believe that if we really, and I mean REALLY knew what was going on behind the scenes globally, our hair would stand on ends.

I think it's all business and most of those people that we think are enemies probably actually cooperating in various depravities, drugs and human trafficking or worse, making deals with all kinds of high profile criminals, poor police probably trying to get as many criminals as actually possible, but being forced to let the big fish off the hook. I observed this with drug lords in my country, the people want them all arrested, the police knows all the names, but are only allowed to catch really small fries. Drug lords get out of court very quickly when arrested, and laugh all the way because the court has no power to convict them. This is the kind of people that murdered our prime minister years ago, when he tried to go against them a little bit. What is that telling you, he could not even get into power without their permission. I don't believe it's too different in bigger and richer countries, it's just more high profile criminal, a bigger game with higher stakes.

I was watching some program by a futuristic tech channel yesterday from Singularity University. They run this little propaganda video in between segments, they try to con their viewers expounding ethical discussions about editing genes, "enchancing" people and cloning, and then conclude with "the technology is already there, now we need to use it to help people". In other words, the ethical "debate" has been decided for us, the "discussion" and supposed asking general public for "consent" is a show. There may be organ farms already, growing cloned children somewhere far away in the hills, and if not, there will be in the future. They only let us know that they are already successfully cloning healthy and reproducible mice. That's what they let us know, but how advanced is it really. Are people seriously going to think that the kind of people that runs drug cartels won't have a hand in such a technology and grow children to harvest organs for profit? They have no problem trafficking kids or harvesting organs already and getting away with it...

It may be easier to see how big of a circus politics is when you're coming from a small country like me because small countries' politicians are insignificant players. They are also more easily exposed because of their lack of power. But the tactics are the same because the game is the same. I am not claiming specific theories I can't prove, this is simply applying common sense based off everything I've seen in my life. If a depraved thought can come into a human mind, be sure there's a man out there that has acted upon it already.
I have heard the same exact thing about police catching only the little fish. And yes, the REAL monster story behind the curtain is Pizzagate and Pedogate and the elite pedophile human trafficking rings. China already does organ harvesting out in the open everyone knows it. I think they want a Chinese totalitarian type of world government, where unelected elites manage all rescources and people.

Thank God we never had kids.

Sep 13, 2018
Joe Biden is pro killing the unborn, abortion.

What do you call ripping and tearing a child out of their mothers womb, a hug of love?

How can you respect a person supporting murder?

(Pro-Life) Trump/Pence 2020, They Have My Vote!

National Catholic Register

Running for President as a Pro-Abortion Catholic, Is Biden a Problem for US Bishops?

Posted by Lauretta Brown on Thursday May 7th, 2020 at 11:06 AM

NEWS ANALYSIS: Biden’s presumptive nomination echoes the intense controversy that erupted in 2004 when John Kerry, another Catholic supporter of legal abortion, was the Democratic presidential nominee.
How did we go from a women's right to choose to ripping babies out of women you people are morbid.
to even say such a thing. You are sick!!!

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
How did we go from a women's right to choose to ripping babies out of women you people are morbid.
And you are incredibly naive.

That is how they do abortions -- cut into pieces and removed - while still alive!

How is that for 'sick'?

Many abortions are done with a vaccuum tool that literally rips the baby apart bit-by-bit...

How would you like to be torn apart - small chunk at a time - until all of you was gone? (while still alive)

Sep 13, 2018
I don't dispute how abortions are performed .that is sick! I would never consider such!
how does this in anyway have to do with me or women's right's over their own bod?. If you think that republican women are all for their right's to be taken from them. You are the naive one. I have yet , in all my year's met a women who does'nt want to have a say over their own being .And I don't know if you or
all republicans know this but the President does'nt get the say over abortion. You have a republican President now. If that were the case would'nt abortion be abolished as we speak? But it truly kills me how Republican's are perfectly okay with Rape, incest, adultery that This President HAS committed !!! Not that makes me ill!!!

Jul 9, 2020
Mar 4, 2020
I don't dispute how abortions are performed .that is sick! I would never consider such!
how does this in anyway have to do with me or women's right's over their own bod?. If you think that republican women are all for their right's to be taken from them. You are the naive one. I have yet , in all my year's met a women who does'nt want to have a say over their own being .And I don't know if you or
all republicans know this but the President does'nt get the say over abortion. You have a republican President now. If that were the case would'nt abortion be abolished as we speak? But it truly kills me how Republican's are perfectly okay with Rape, incest, adultery that This President HAS committed !!! Not that makes me ill!!!
In all fairness, a fetus is not a woman's body. He or she is actually an entirely separate person with legal rights. I can't believe you're attempting to defend this practice. Unbelievable.

Jul 9, 2020
Somehow I didn't even see the last two pages where this thread went to politics and abortion. I was still interested in Scribe's views on what constitutes legit information. Tried to delete my post but it wouldn't let me. Sorry for the rederail! hahaha.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Scribe,

I just read this article. I thought it was interesting, but I also had your views on conspiracy going off in the back of my mind! Would you categorize this article as conspiratorial, baseless lies? Or does it have some potential merit? This isn't the first time I've read that Einstein was a fraud. Kinda curious to hear what you think and why.

https://benjaminfulfordtranslations.blogspot.com/2020/07/a-few-historical-frauds-july-11-2020.html
They are propping up Einstein as a little god. He is not certainly. But he is also WRONG.

https://www.libertariannews.org/2011/07/08/einstein-was-wrong-2/

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Scribe,

I just read this article. I thought it was interesting, but I also had your views on conspiracy going off in the back of my mind! Would you categorize this article as conspiratorial, baseless lies? Or does it have some potential merit? This isn't the first time I've read that Einstein was a fraud. Kinda curious to hear what you think and why.

https://benjaminfulfordtranslations.blogspot.com/2020/07/a-few-historical-frauds-july-11-2020.html
I read the article. Yep...its true. I have known for quite some time that Einstein plagiarized the work of Henri Poincaré. Tesla called him "a fuzzy haired crackpot" and railed against Einstein.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
You respect Biden? The man is a criminal at large and is mentally deficient. The man never saw a bribe he did not like. Or take. He is scum and a swamp dweller. Fortunately he is unelectable and now that the cities have been torched, and the nutter commie DEMs persist in their insane demands to dissolve the police, I expect many MANY. votes to swing Trumps way. Trump in a landslide 2020. And God willing we kick the bums out and the GOP retakes the House.

The treasonous seditionists commie DEMs have done enough damage.
I am willing to settle for keeping the White House and the Senate.

Quid Pro Joe is simply a corrupt career politician with really not much of a record of accomplishment. Trump has to start articulating what big things he intends to accomplish in his second term. Forget about the tweets and personal attacks on Biden. All of Biden's flaws will be self-evident, especially during the debates.

A few months ago Biden got confused (yet again) and said that he is running for the US Senate on Super Thursday and that the Democrats must reelect Donald Trump. That last part is the only thing that he said that makes any sense.

Sep 13, 2018
In all fairness, a fetus is not a woman's body. He or she is actually an entirely separate person with legal rights. I can't believe you're attempting to defend this practice. Unbelievable.
I will always defend a women owning her own body. And I point blank told you for the umteenth time That I am against abortion as I am also against people trying to play God! GOD And GOD alone gave each and everyone of us free will. Abortion rights had nothing to do with Congress but a court matter "Roe vs,Wade"
You ever hear of that ? Your pitch of this somehow has to do with the democrat's is old and faded. Your last ditch attempt against them. This is laughable how push your ignorance on other's and they buy it. The incompetence of this President has absolutely nothing to do with abortion. And all of you know this. But keep it up. You seem to be entertained by it. LOL....

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It is *likely* from the perspective of the unborn child who, given a choice, would probably not wish
to be torn limb from limb and evacuated unto death without notice from its safe and comfy home.

Mar 4, 2020
I will always defend a women owning her own body. And I point blank told you for the umteenth time That I am against abortion as I am also against people trying to play God! GOD And GOD alone gave each and everyone of us free will. Abortion rights had nothing to do with Congress but a court matter "Roe vs,Wade"
You ever hear of that ? Your pitch of this somehow has to do with the democrat's is old and faded. Your last ditch attempt against them. This is laughable how push your ignorance on other's and they buy it. The incompetence of this President has absolutely nothing to do with abortion. And all of you know this. But keep it up. You seem to be entertained by it. LOL....
A baby isn't part of a woman's body. So the right you think they have to have an abortion is non-existent.

What you are is actually very confused. You sympathize with someone's desire to kill their baby while simultaneously claiming to be against it. All with a straight face and feigning some sort of moral high ground. Amazing.

I think people shouldn't be complacent about infanticide and condemn it in no uncertain terms. Do you agree with that now?