Wild melons

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
But, I still would like to know if it's safe to fry them like green tomatoes.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
My little girl is physically identical to thiis beauty only she is brown and white. This pose you have her in here is identical to my littleon's favorite playful position...…….. She is small though.
Image processor? Will have to google that. Thank you Jaume❤️
Image processor from me means any software with image precessing capability, like Photofiltre, the old PhotoShop, and the Windows stock softwares for images...... You probably have one suitable for this in your installed bundle.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Irfanview is good (and free!) for resizing images. It's kind of like a photoshop-lite. It also plays music files.

7seasrekeyed

This is Baby. He lives in the woods next to the field. Comes into the pasture every morning to be fed dog food. Strangest looking dog I've ever seen, but he loves us. We can pet him. 😎

View attachment 196198

what a cutie!

we have a plethora of wild life here..and many kinds of birds...in the country with a water view...turkeys, possums (they are good to have around contrary to what rumor states) sandhill cranes, whistling ducks, waaaay too many squirrels but squirrel proof feeders, apparently bobcats which I haven't seen yet and quite a few deer who show up in the evening and of course the usual racoons

bought the place about 3 months ago and love it here!

I wonder where the rest of babies family is?

7seasrekeyed

My little girl is physically identical to thiis beauty only she is brown and white. This pose you have her in here is identical to my littleon's favorite playful position...…….. She is small though.

Image processor from me means any software with image precessing capability, like Photofiltre, the old PhotoShop, and the Windows stock softwares for images...... You probably have one suitable for this in your installed bundle.

got this photo off google images...thought it was pretty funny with the pointing foot and all

dogs are wonderful creatures!

about the image resizing...windows does come with something called 'paint' I think? also, if you simply resize to 72 dpi it also with reduce the size...since most pics on the web are 72 dpi anyway...that's what I did with mine above...but that could be smaller too

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
they sure look edible, say your blessing on this gift from G-d and chow down!
Keeping your mind stayed on Him as you do so, of course, but then, I trust you already do.
blessings

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
got this photo off google images...thought it was pretty funny with the pointing foot and all

dogs are wonderful creatures!

about the image resizing...windows does come with something called 'paint' I think? also, if you simply resize to 72 dpi it also with reduce the size...since most pics on the web are 72 dpi anyway...that's what I did with mine above...but that could be smaller too
I seem to have gotten side-tracked...….Happes a lot with me. Love pups of any kind, big small and in between..God bless y'all.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
what a cutie!

we have a plethora of wild life here..and many kinds of birds...in the country with a water view...turkeys, possums (they are good to have around contrary to what rumor states) sandhill cranes, whistling ducks, waaaay too many squirrels but squirrel proof feeders, apparently bobcats which I haven't seen yet and quite a few deer who show up in the evening and of course the usual racoons

bought the place about 3 months ago and love it here!

I wonder where the rest of babies family is?
Sorry I didn't make it back to this thread.

Baby showed up with a female with 4 little piglets. Cute as can be and 3 are black and about the size of a 6 wk puppy. The 4th is what I call a Pygmy. 😃 It's about 6-8 inches long and the others are twice it's size. It's striped too. Wonder how that happened?

But, Baby hasn't been here for 3days now and am worried. Hunters.

Will try to get pics but the little ones run from me.

And your little sweetie is as cute as a button.

Would love your place. All we have are these pigs, and possums. Occasional squirrel. Not sure why unless it's the horses, and beef cattle around us.

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
By the way seven, congtatulations on your new property. Lucky girl! 😇

7seasrekeyed

Sorry I didn't make it back to this thread.

Baby showed up with a female with 4 little piglets. Cute as can be and 3 are black and about the size of a 6 wk puppy. The 4th is what I call a Pygmy. 😃 It's about 6-8 inches long and the others are twice it's size. It's striped too. Wonder how that happened?

But, Baby hasn't been here for 3days now and am worried. Hunters.

Will try to get pics but the little ones run from me.

And your little sweetie is as cute as a button.

Would love your place. All we have are these pigs, and possums. Occasional squirrel. Not sure why unless it's the horses, and beef cattle around us.

4 little piglets! and a striper...now I am wondering if a litter with them could have different fathers the way dogs can :unsure:

I sure hope they turn up...some people gotta shoot at anything that moves...

yeah we have all kinds of fauna here....the other evening I was tying out one of the dogs after his supper and this little armadillo was strolling around about 50 feet away...I knew there was one around...the little digger ... I was surprised to see him...mr dog didn't pick up on him...he disappeared pretty quick ...we have gopher turtles too...and others...honestly it's just about wildlife refuge here LOL!

but listen, if you miss squirrels, I would be happy to send you a couple dozen...that is one critter I would be happy to eliminate from the list...we had them in the chimney when we moved in...gone now and blocked out

the husky in the photo is actually a wolfdog...she's 11...and we have her sister also. we have 4 dogs actually. I rescued a pregnant wolfdog and her mate, a pure Siberian, years back and she had 7 pups. it's quite a story and much too long for here

I love the peace and quiet here. I never get tired of it. we have alot of work though since it was basically left for a number of years...good exercise I guess haha

no worries on the thread...sounds like the melons may not be tasty after all...

hoping your little pig family turns up!

7seasrekeyed

forgot this...a couple of nights ago we had a spectacular firefly show...never seen so many all flitting around outside...so beautiful!

and thanks re the property...that was an awesome answer to prayer

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
The saga of Baby continues. We found him on a farm at the end of our road. He looks like a small cow when eating at the corn crib with the beef cows. And he's homesick. I called him from the fence and he came right over to me. Last evening I took some mini pig food to him. Corn isn't enough.

The neighboring farms complained about him rooting. Was afraid that he would dig up their septic. Crazy. They root for roots, hence the name, and they can damage lawns. He was on our property which is 10 acres for him to roam.

But, momma is here yet with her piglets. She's skittish so I haven't been able yet to get good pics. Will keep trying.

By the way...Baby is digging his way out. Shhhhush...they don't know. 😎

*totally love to see fireflies*