Wilders puts Europe on notice: No more Islamization

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
The imprisonment of Tommy Robinson for attempting to expose the cover-up or Muslim rape gangs by the British government has brought a huge response from people in the UK and Europe asking to free Tommy. The government has been banning people who speak out against Islam, what is happening to Europe as a result of encouraging Muslim to promote Islam as well as commit crimes against non-Muslims. So Tommy's imprisonment was another attempt at cover up and ban free speech.

Populist politician Geert Wilders from the Netherlands opposed this trend in his country, but did not win in the last election for Prime Minister. He visited the UK recently and boldly spoke out in support of Tommy Robinson as well as the end to Islamization. This article is very informative and also shows how he has put all European governments on notice regarding th betrayal of their own citizens.

https://freedomoutpost.com/can-the-...the-bottle-geert-wilders-puts-them-on-notice/

https://freedomoutpost.com/can-the-...the-bottle-geert-wilders-puts-them-on-notice/

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
I wish more Europeans would get this.....

SaintMichaels

Jun 6, 2018
London has its first ever Muslim Mayor. I don't think it is a coincidence that that arrives after England's policies conceded to Islam's demands. And at the expense of citizens security and freedom to speak against it. And all this arrived after Parliament disarmed citizens in the UK.
What a different picture we'd see , if it was at all reported by English press, if an Islamic rape posse were shot dead by their female target who was carrying a Glock concealed.

Europe is now what the Islamic wars hoped to accomplish generations ago but failed due to the crusades. I imagine Churchill having combusted in his tomb after an enormous amount of friction from the spinning.

Waggles

Sep 21, 2017
South
adelaiderevival.com
truly it is the very last of days
the world politically is like a huge zit swelling up and ready to explode.

M

Miri

We already covered this in the following thread. I won’t repeat it.

By the way I live in the UK and in the city where the criminal case,
and protests were held so I know this stuff first hand.

Robinson and the EDL are violent thugs with criminal records.
His actions in disrupting a court case and having to conduct a
retrial at the cost of 100,000s to the country are nothing to do
with the actual Muslim crime at all.

If you support Robinson and the EDL it is pretty much the equivalent
of supporting the Nazi party or the Klu Klux Klan. Americans may think
Robinson is God’s gift and standing up against Muslims. But he is a very
violent man and you would not want him living next to you. The EDL
also don’t like Jews, other races who are not white and also Christians.
They are the thin edge of the white supremacy thinking. They originated
from the British Nazi Party.

https://christianchat.com/christian...a-is-lost-for-good.166800/page-4#post-3617141

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Robinson and the EDL are violent thugs with criminal records.
And you think that thousands gathering to protest Robinson's heavy-handed imprisonment (and not just in London) have come out in support of thugs? That Geert Wilders as well as a German MP have spoken out on behalf of him knowing that he is a thug? That is hardly credible.

It would seem that the British government has thoroughly caved in to Muslims and Islam, London has a Muslim mayor who thinks terrorism is "normal", and the Home Secretary is another Muslim who wants to see Robinson murdered.

And I would not be surprised if the British police and politicians are in a conspiracy to hide the facts of Islamization and Islamic criminality in the UK from ordinary citizens, and therefore are putting out false propaganda to justify their treatment of right-wing journalists.

These Muslim rape gangs have been operating in England for a very long time, and hardly a few have been prosecuted.

M

Miri

And you think that thousands gathering to protest Robinson's heavy-handed imprisonment (and not just in London) have come out in support of thugs? That Geert Wilders as well as a German MP have spoken out on behalf of him knowing that he is a thug? That is hardly credible.

It would seem that the British government has thoroughly caved in to Muslims and Islam, London has a Muslim mayor who thinks terrorism is "normal", and the Home Secretary is another Muslim who wants to see Robinson murdered.

And I would not be surprised if the British police and politicians are in a conspiracy to hide the facts of Islamization and Islamic criminality in the UK from ordinary citizens, and therefore are putting out false propaganda to justify their treatment of right-wing journalists.

These Muslim rape gangs have been operating in England for a very long time, and hardly a few have been prosecuted.
Sigh.... I do wish people would read posts properly.

I didn’t say I supported the crime obviously the perpetrators of the rape need bringing to justice.

What I said is the EDL should not be supported they are mostly made up of violent criminal tattooed racist football hooligans. Their political front might come across to other countries, as good moral, respectable trying to protect the county etc. But this is a “put on face” it’s not who or what they are really like at all.

But as I said to another poster, if people want to support violent criminals that’s up to them. Incidentally Robinson completely ruined the original court case. So now justice may well be delayed and it will cost £100’000s more.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
But as I said to another poster, if people want to support violent criminals that’s up to them.
Well since the British government is doing next to nothing about Muslim criminals all over Britain (and actually appointing Muslims to high office when their first loyalty will always be to Islam), it is hardly surprising that people are getting fed up with all the cover up, and the whitewashing of the destruction of the UK and Europe by Islam.

As you know Merkel has finally been put on notice for deliberately destroying Germany with her foolish open borders policy. Eastern Europe has already made it clear that they will not allow the ruination of their countries. Italy has put illegal migrants on notice and blocked immigrant ships, and the UK still does not get it. They should have been deporting hundreds of thousands of Muslims back to their Muslim lands, after all the incidents which have occurred.

Regardless of what you say about Tommy Robinson, just based on the outcry regarding his imprisonment, the British government should have immediately released him, and backed off from shutting out right wing journalists (who supposedly have the right of free speech in your country).

M

Miri

Well since the British government is doing next to nothing about Muslim criminals all over Britain (and actually appointing Muslims to high office when their first loyalty will always be to Islam), it is hardly surprising that people are getting fed up with all the cover up, and the whitewashing of the destruction of the UK and Europe by Islam.

As you know Merkel has finally been put on notice for deliberately destroying Germany with her foolish open borders policy. Eastern Europe has already made it clear that they will not allow the ruination of their countries. Italy has put illegal migrants on notice and blocked immigrant ships, and the UK still does not get it. They should have been deporting hundreds of thousands of Muslims back to their Muslim lands, after all the incidents which have occurred.

Regardless of what you say about Tommy Robinson, just based on the outcry regarding his imprisonment, the British government should have immediately released him, and backed off from shutting out right wing journalists (who supposedly have the right of free speech in your country).

He isn’t a journalist.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
He isn’t a journalist.
but he and everyone else has free speech. no government has the right to order anyone not to say anything.

tommy, paul wastson, and others are trying to save your country from the muslim hordes. you got the mayor of London wanting to ban knifes instead of addressing the many crimes your " refugees " do.

M

Miri

but he and everyone else has free speech. no government has the right to order anyone not to say anything.

tommy, paul wastson, and others are trying to save your country from the muslim hordes. you got the mayor of London wanting to ban knifes instead of addressing the many crimes your " refugees " do.
Actually you are wrong it was nothing to do with free speech.
He videod part of a court case despite being told not to and
put it on YouTube. He has been convicted with contempt of court.

Because of his wreckless actions, there may now have to be a retrial
costing 100,000s.

What would happened in your country if a major

criminal case was disrupted?

I do so wish people would actually read the posts and links instead
of posting what they think happened. It would save so much
unnecessary repetition.

As I said earlier, have a look at the photos and links on this thread as I am
getting fed up repeating myself and answering the same questions.

Incidentally on the last thread you said “I see your point”. At least I am
consistent.

https://christianchat.com/christian...a-is-lost-for-good.166800/page-4#post-3617141

OstrichSmiling

Jun 17, 2018
Europe should have never opened itself up to Islamization. I hope Mr.Wilders is right and Europe clears itself of this anathema. I also hope speaking up won't cost him his life.