Will people who miss the rapture have a chance to be saved?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kait24

Jul 27, 2017
My question is those who miss the rapture will they have a chance to be saved? Thank you

ResidentAlien

Apr 21, 2021
I think so; but I think there will be a special reward for those who are ready and waiting for Him.

Mem

Sep 23, 2014
My question is those who miss the rapture will they have a chance to be saved? Thank you
My short answer is, No. Although there is a theory that there will be 'unsaved' remaining alive after the second coming/rapture, I don't agree because I see the second coming as the simultaneous, respectively, time of God's salvation and wrath, so those that "missed the rapture," not having either been resurrected in or changed to incorruptible bodies, will subsequently die from the various plagues poured out upon the earth, and will not 'live again' until the thousand years are finished. There's the notion that the saved will rule, the nations, with Christ so there has to be people there that are ruled but, I think, that's not necessarily true, that these 'ruled' have to be 'unsaved' I mean. That is, considering a ruling people can be a certain collective and, in this case, the collective includes "all the nations," or all those remaining from all the nations, that worship God.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
Jesus said :
Joh 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
Joh 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Joh_6:39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
Joh_6:40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

I will ask what time can come after the last day. Please note Jesus does not say last days or last day of.. He just says last day.

May 22, 2020
Those who miss the rapture can repent and become born again thereby be prepared for judgement and reward of eternal salvation.

However, they will be martyred by the AC during the trib. period. As I understand scriptures related to the subject their plight will not be very nice since the Ac will want to make examples out of them for pure political control purposes.
Some look at this as a second chance.

Not a chance I would want to take.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
Those who miss the rapture can repent and become born again thereby be prepared for judgement and reward of eternal salvation.

However, they will be martyred by the AC during the trib. period. As I understand scriptures related to the subject their plight will not be very nice since the Ac will want to make examples out of them for pure political control purposes.
Some look at this as a second chance.

Not a chance I would want to take.
Which are your Scripture references for your belief ?

bluto

Aug 4, 2016
How do you know there is a rapture of the church in the first place? I'm only aware of a second coming after the great tribulation. Hebrews 9:28, "so Christ also, having been offered ONCE to bear the sins of many shall appear a SECOND TIME for salvation/deliverance without reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him."

And btw, there are no second chances at least according to Hebrews 9:27, the verse just before Hebrews 9:28, "And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this the judgment." As a side note this verse also shoots down the idea of reincarnation.

IN GOD THE SON,
bluto

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
After this ?

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭4:16-17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I don’t think so just my opinion , I think the saved are the ones being caught up with him in the air ( raptured ) after the resurrection of the dead.

I think were Meant to think of Christian life like this waiting and looking for this day

“But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭13:24-27, 32-37‬ ‭KJV‬‬

seems to be what Paul taught also

“But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5:1-4, 6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

We should live as of tomorrow could be the day he comes for us knowing it could be another thousand years but it could be tomorrow also so we want to be ready and waiting when he comes

Mar 4, 2020
The church is removed from the earth after the rapture and the people of the earth will face the wrath of God.

There’s nothing that necessarily says they can’t be saved at this point. However, things aren’t looking good. God apparently won’t even see the salvation of additional humans as His primary objective at this point.

God is currently being patient and commanding all humans to repent or perish. He won’t do this forever, so a day is coming where people will no longer repent.

The only remaining option is complete destruction, body and soul, of unrepentant sinners post-rapture - that being the express purpose of God’a wrath.

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
At Rapture does the Holy Spirit leave earth with those raptured?

John146

Jan 13, 2016
There will be those who are beheaded for the testimony of Jesus Christ and refuse to worship the beast or take his mark.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Precious friend, depends whether or not they "heard and understood"
The Gospel Of The GRACE Of God:

Great GRACE Departure!

Post Departure "Deception!":

Just After The Resurrection/Departure Of The Body Of CHRIST To Heaven!:

Problem: those "Left Behind who heard and Understood" God's Most Wonderful
"
Gospel Of GRACE" will have NO Second Chance, According to God's Pure
And Holy WORD!:

{Notice the following Double Deception!}:

"Even him {The Wicked one}, whose coming is after the working of Satan
with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of
unrighteousness in them that perish
, because they received not The Love Of
The Truth
, that they might be saved. And for this cause...

...God Shall Send them Strong Delusion, that they should believe a lie: That
they all might be damned who Believed Not The Truth
, but had pleasure in unrighteousness!" (2 Thessalonians_2:9-12)

All Other UNbelievers will have to decide for God's "gospel of the kingdom,"
OR: for "worshipping the The Wicked one."

Today Is The Day of {MYSTERY/GRACE!} Salvation, And The End of
The Current "Age of God's Amazing GRACE" = Great GRACE Departure!

While Today, The "Day Of Salvation" Still Exists, This Current Gospel Is As:

SIMPLE As Can Be! + Judgment "Readiness Plea"!

Please be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified...

Marilyn

Jul 27, 2021
Hi Kait,

As long as there is man on earth before God wraps it all up, then God`s hand of mercy will be extended to all who turn to Him. Look at Rev. 7 : 9 - 17 and you will read of the great multitude that no one can count. (Rev. 7: 9) (How many is that?) These people turn to God in the great tribulation (Rev. 7: 14) and are saved. They will have their inheritance on the new earth. (Rev. 21: 24)

May 22, 2020
At Rapture does the Holy Spirit leave earth with those raptured?
No...the rapture happens which begins the trib. period an then in the middle of the week...3 1/2 years...tribulation...the HS (He who lets shall let until He be taken away") is called away from earth.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Is this before or after the Resurrection?
Which resurrection? After the church, before those tribulation saints. The resurrection has three parts as a harvest: Firstfruits, gathering, and the gleanings.

Dec 15, 2021
When is pre trib rapture in relation to the war in heaven? Does Christ and the armies leave the right hand before the end of the war and if so how does Satan lose?

When Christ disobeys the command of God and goes against His own prayer does God get upset?

1 Corinthians 15:51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

IF DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP IN VICTORY BEFORE THE TRIBULATION THEN HOW DOES ANYONE DIE DURING IT?

IF ALL ARE CHANGED THEN WHO IS LEFT?

Beckie

Feb 15, 2022
Which resurrection? After the church, before those tribulation saints. The resurrection has three parts as a harvest: Firstfruits, gathering, and the gleanings.
The one Jesus spoke of.

Dec 15, 2021
THIS HARVEST IS IS DIRECT CONFLICT WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING THERE. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THAT?

Matthew 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.