Will Receiving Negative Feedback Discourage People from Posting and Participating in the Forums?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theanointedsinner

given that humans are capable of bitterness
they can retaliate with sarcasm,

and some would be like "in the moment", let's look for our true selves by fighting back, be more "in the present" so we can find out what "sincerity" feels like, as a part of so called "self-discovery"

as in, "it's always in my character to commit evil, and never in my character to do good"
and "revealing true colors"

Dec 16, 2012
In past times, topics have taken my interest significantly and I would've drawn upon both personal experiences and formal studies to share in response. Subconsciously, I learned to refrain from replying to the poster and resorted to messages as an alternative to prevent an acquaintance's defensive reactions. Purely as an idiom non conjecture perspective, you'd think they were married by the way one aggressively jumped to the others defence when their positions were even remotely challenged in varying discussions. Going beyond a change of interface on the site, from my own personal experience, emojis bear little to no relevance in correlation to engagement. Ultimately though, meaning can become lost in translation and an open attitude with communication is the way forward to resolution.