Will The Ten Lost Tribes Return?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Will the Ten Lost Tribes be recognized in the future, and be a fulfillment of Revelation 17:12 Below?

Revelation 17:12KJV
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Wikipedia: Ten Lost Tribes
The ten lost tribes were the ten of the Twelve Tribes of Israel that were said to have been deported from the Kingdom of Israel after its conquest by the Neo-Assyrian Empire circa 722 BCE.[1][2] These are the tribes of Reuben, Simeon, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Manasseh, and Ephraim; all but Judah and Benjamin (as well as some members of Levi, the priestly tribe, which did not have its own territory). The Jewish historian Josephus (37–100 CE) wrote that "the ten tribes are beyond the Euphrates till now, and are an immense multitude and not to be estimated in numbers".

In the 7th and 8th centuries CE, the return of the lost tribes was associated with the concept of the coming of the messiah :58–62 Claims of descent from the "lost tribes" have been proposed in relation to many groups, and some religions espouse a messianic view that the tribes will return.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
The substance of your association of the ten kings with the ten tribes is somewhere between ephemeral and non-existent.

Apr 15, 2017
Will the Ten Lost Tribes be recognized in the future, and be a fulfillment of Revelation 17:12 Below?

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

The ten lost tribes were the ten of the Twelve Tribes of Israel that were said to have been deported from the Kingdom of Israel after its conquest by the Neo-Assyrian Empire circa 722 BCE.[1][2] These are the tribes of Reuben, Simeon, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Manasseh, and Ephraim; all but Judah and Benjamin (as well as some members of Levi, the priestly tribe, which did not have its own territory). The Jewish historian Josephus (37–100 CE) wrote that "the ten tribes are beyond the Euphrates till now, and are an immense multitude and not to be estimated in numbers".

In the 7th and 8th centuries CE, the return of the lost tribes was associated with the concept of the coming of the messiah :58–62 Claims of descent from the "lost tribes" have been proposed in relation to many groups, and some religions espouse a messianic view that the tribes will return.
The 10 kings are not the 10 lost tribes of Israel, and Jerusalem is not the whore and Babylon.

This is Babylon in spirit and they do trade with the whole earth which the Jews do not, and the World Trade Center is in New York, and they lived deliciously and in pleasure and no other nation fits that description better than America.

United Nations headquarters, New York, United Religions headquarters, San Francisco.

Just like king Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon proclaimed the God of Israel is the greatest God and no person could say anything against Him or they would suffer punishment and their kingdom flourished because of that but they blew it and God gave the kingdom to the Medes and Persian, America will blow it too and is the biggest player in the setting up of the beast kingdom which is in the future not the 1st century.

The Jews cannot have dominion or power in that sense because of their rejection of Christ which Jesus said the Jews house will be desolate until they say blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord.

God said Israel shall never cease from being a nation, and He has not cast away His people that He once foreknew, and will bring the whole house of Israel back to their land and leave none of them in the nations anymore, and they shall always be in the truth from that time forward and never stray again.

So God is with the Jews to restore them so how can they be the whore and Babylon that shall receive punishment.

Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Jer 31:35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
Jer 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
Jer 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

The ordinances of heaven are still in affect the sun, the moon, and the stars, so Israel shall not cease from being a nation, but they lost the kingdom temporarily, but will get it back.

God only has good intentions for Israel and not bad so Jerusalem cannot be Babylon in Revelation.

When the nations come together as one to work for peace on earth then the Gentile nations will cause all Jews to go back to Israel which God said He will bring the whole house of Israel back to their land and leave none of them in the nations anymore.

E

eternally-gratefull

The ten lost tribes are not lost

God knows exactly where they are.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
The 10 kings are not the 10 lost tribes of Israel, and Jerusalem is not the whore and Babylon.

This is Babylon in spirit and they do trade with the whole earth which the Jews do not, and the World Trade Center is in New York, and they lived deliciously and in pleasure and no other nation fits that description better than America.

United Nations headquarters, New York, United Religions headquarters, San Francisco.

Just like king Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon proclaimed the God of Israel is the greatest God and no person could say anything against Him or they would suffer punishment and their kingdom flourished because of that but they blew it and God gave the kingdom to the Medes and Persian, America will blow it too and is the biggest player in the setting up of the beast kingdom which is in the future not the 1st century.

The Jews cannot have dominion or power in that sense because of their rejection of Christ which Jesus said the Jews house will be desolate until they say blessed is He that comes in the name of the Lord.

God said Israel shall never cease from being a nation, and He has not cast away His people that He once foreknew, and will bring the whole house of Israel back to their land and leave none of them in the nations anymore, and they shall always be in the truth from that time forward and never stray again.

So God is with the Jews to restore them so how can they be the whore and Babylon that shall receive punishment.

Act 1:6 When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
Act 1:7 And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

Rom 11:25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:
Rom 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.
Rom 11:28 As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.
Rom 11:29 For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

Jer 31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
Jer 31:35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:
Jer 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
Jer 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

The ordinances of heaven are still in affect the sun, the moon, and the stars, so Israel shall not cease from being a nation, but they lost the kingdom temporarily, but will get it back.

God only has good intentions for Israel and not bad so Jerusalem cannot be Babylon in Revelation.

When the nations come together as one to work for peace on earth then the Gentile nations will cause all Jews to go back to Israel which God said He will bring the whole house of Israel back to their land and leave none of them in the nations anymore.
(Jerusalem) is the whore, mystery Babylon the great.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

Revelation 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

List of cities claimed to be built on seven hills - Wikipedia
Jerusalem, Israel: Jerusalem's seven hills are Mount Scopus, Mount Olivet and the Mount of Corruption (all three are peaks in a mountain ridge that lies east of the Old City), Mount Ophel, the original Mount Zion, the New Mount Zion and the hill on which the Antonia Fortress was built.

The Roman Empire didnt exist to be guilty of the Prophets blood seen below, Jerusalem did.

Revelation 18:24KJV
24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

Matthew 23:29-37KJV
29 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because ye build the tombs of the prophets, and garnish the sepulchres of the righteous,
30 And say, If we had been in the days of our fathers, we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.
31 Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
32 Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers.
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city:
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
They already are. Recently some of them from Myanmar returned to israel. Many from Russia and Ethiopia also

E

eternally-gratefull

They already are. Recently some of them from Myanmar returned to israel. Many from Russia and Ethiopia also
Amen

God promised there would always be a remnant.

we should not question God

Chad7

Apr 24, 2017
It is my opinion that the term "lost tribes" is a misnomer. Descendants of these tribes are still existent in Judaism today. It is just that the people of the northern kingdom of Israel were so scattered and intermixed in the diaspora that they no longer functioned as tribes. And no Jew is part of a functioning tribe today.

EnglishChick

Apr 20, 2021
England UK
It is my opinion that the term "lost tribes" is a misnomer. Descendants of these tribes are still existent in Judaism today. It is just that the people of the northern kingdom of Israel were so scattered and intermixed in the diaspora that they no longer functioned as tribes. And no Jew is part of a functioning tribe today.
Exactly.there are.jews.all over the world

O

Oblio

All Jews are Hebrew but not all Hebrews are Jews. Biologically speaking.

Nebuchadnezzer

Feb 8, 2019

Maybe you should watch The Curse of Oak Island. You know maybe they might find the Ark of the Covenant or the Holy Grail.

Why don't we discuss more on how to carry out the Great Commission? Or how to better love and serve our brothers and sisters and our neighbors?

You know my first comment is snarky and not loving. But this is often the mentality on these forums and it is hard to not to take part in the snarkiness sometimes.

Yo

O

Oblio

Perhaps God has a purpose for the ten tribes...

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
God reached out to the ten tribes at Pentecost. Thousands of them believed in Christ and thereby "returned". Many more thousands were likely "brought back" through their testimony and the ministry of the apostles throughout the region.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
(Jerusalem) is the whore, mystery Babylon the great.

(Jerusalem) is the seven hilled city, where the woman sits, not Rome as many falsely claim.

Revelation 17:9KJV
9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
You basically do not know what you are talking about on ANYTHING. You somehow get EVERYTHING WRONG, I wonder why?

The Harlot = ALL FALSE Religion of All Time. Not Jerusalem. Rev. 17 tells us that, Rev. 17:16 tells us the 10 Kings kill her off, the 10 Kings are Europe as in 10 = COMPLETENESS thus the 10 toes and 10 horns both mean a DIVIDED Europe from the time Rome fell until the E.U was formed after Israel was rebirthed.

The 7 Hills is a laughable concept. It tells us of the 7 different Kingdoms, how people like you put them in ONE PLACE is beyond me, but it is laughable that you can't even understand that the 7 hills stand for the 7 Kingdoms that reign over the Mediterranean Sea Region whilst Israel is a Nation.

Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome.........MORTAL WOUND....................................................Anti-Christ Heals the MORTAL WOUND !! This is not Rocket Science man. The 7 Kings have 5 that had Fallen and ONE (Rome) that was. No go count them again, had 5 Fallen before Rome? YES........... It's too easy man !! You guys complicate things with people who have whispered ideas from Satan, thus he is able to confuse, this Babylon (Confusion) is his Kingdom on this earth. How do you not ever get anything correct?

There were never any lost tribes, you got that from Armstong or some other misinformed person. The 10 Kingdoms that were toted off all had SEED living in Jerusalem, do you not understand that means they were never lost? God says he saved him 7000 men, which doesn't mean 7000, the number 7 just means COMPLETENESS, and 7000 times it meaning God has saved a great many from each tribe, and they all became ONE with Judea just like the TWO STICKS Prophecy said they would, just because you don't understand that, matters not to God nor His plans. God will not wait until you understand His plans, He would be waiting forever.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
All Jews are Hebrew but not all Hebrews are Jews. Biologically speaking.
Jews mean Judah, the 10 tribes had people who lived in Jerusalem because they hated how wicked the Northern Kingdom was, thus they got ABSORBED into the Judean culture over time, they are called Jews, bit they are all 12 Tribes living in Jerusalem now. God stated in Ezekiel that he was going to make the TWO STICKS, one stick.

Jul 18, 2021
Jews were tribe of Judah. with Levi mixed in.

The other ten tribes mixed throughout the world and became gentiles in they mixed in and no longer kept the culture so forgot who they were. Of ALL nations they went. Solomon alone had marriages with many African kingdoms. Sheba was Ethiopia or African and he made Israel marry them. So after 2500 years that’s millions of descendents in Africa no one can detect.

There are very detailed studies on line of people who found many tribes became European nations based on prophecies given in the Old Testament and the book the 12 Patriarchs that is a historical prophecy book the Jews accepted. In the Bible alone mentions by name about 20 other books to read some we have some we don’t. Just because it’s not KJV doesn’t mean it’s not true.

Scotland’s founding document talks of their oral tradition knowledge being of Israelites.

All these are mysteries I wish was made evident so the world would not be in chaos.

Someone mentioned Oak Island as the ark will be there. It will be a counterfeit Ark.

Ark of Covenant- Watch Ron Wyatt on YouTube for free- He found the Ark dug into caves the temple once was in Jerusalem it was there. He found where the exodus was and Noah’s ark in Turkey. He Found the split rock turned to water in Saudi Arabia that they fenced off. All documented in the videos but the masses have no idea just like everything else is never allowed or goes mainstream 😢. If these things were shown then everyone would know.

Literally the ark of covenant was found under the rock of skull Jesus died on and he found cracks in ground where Jesus blood dropped down through in the cave on top of the Ark. They used to put blood on Ark for the Jews and then Jesus blood dripped on it with no one knowing as the final sacrifice until Ron Wyatt found it.

I’m sure many will scoff or condemn as not true without even investigating thinking the whole world would know if true.

O

Oblio

Jews mean Judah, the 10 tribes had people who lived in Jerusalem because they hated how wicked the Northern Kingdom was, thus they got ABSORBED into the Judean culture over time, they are called Jews, bit they are all 12 Tribes living in Jerusalem now. God stated in Ezekiel that he was going to make the TWO STICKS, one stick.
Tell that to Yair Davidiy.

Rondonmon

May 13, 2016
Jews were tribe of Judah. with Levi mixed in.

The other ten tribes mixed throughout the world and became gentiles in they mixed in and no longer kept the culture so forgot who they were. Of ALL nations they went. Solomon alone had marriages with many African kingdoms. Sheba was Ethiopia or African and he made Israel marry them. So after 2500 years that’s millions of descendents in Africa no one can detect.

There are very detailed studies on line of people who found many tribes became European nations based on prophecies given in the Old Testament and the book the 12 Patriarchs that is a historical prophecy book the Jews accepted. In the Bible alone mentions by name about 20 other books to read some we have some we don’t. Just because it’s not KJV doesn’t mean it’s not true.

Scotland’s founding document talks of their oral tradition knowledge being of Israelites.

All these are mysteries I wish was made evident so the world would not be in chaos.

Someone mentioned Oak Island as the ark will be there. It will be a counterfeit Ark.

Ark of Covenant- Watch Ron Wyatt on YouTube for free- He found the Ark dug into caves the temple once was in Jerusalem it was there. He found where the exodus was and Noah’s ark in Turkey. He Found the split rock turned to water in Saudi Arabia that they fenced off. All documented in the videos but the masses have no idea just like everything else is never allowed or goes mainstream 😢. If these things were shown then everyone would know.

Literally the ark of covenant was found under the rock of skull Jesus died on and he found cracks in ground where Jesus blood dropped down through in the cave on top of the Ark. They used to put blood on Ark for the Jews and then Jesus blood dripped on it with no one knowing as the final sacrifice until Ron Wyatt found it.

I’m sure many will scoff or condemn as not true without even investigating thinking the whole world would know if true.
You are incorrect. PERIOD.

O

Oblio

There are about a thousand opinions and one truth. Martin Trench has a decent video on the ten tribes on You Tube. There used to be an excellent one that connected ancient Samaria with my family tree, but it was removed.