Will there be another way to donate...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
... than just credit card and paypal?

I would like to donate, but I do not want to fill all my personal data (address, town, phone etc). Yes, I can use paypal, but I would need to give all these personal data to paypal, then.

Maybe its just a post-communist paranoia in me, but still, will there be a possiblity to use paysafe card or some other anonymous donation, in the future?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Not sure, but I think you can donate by check, via snail mail..

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
yep, cc is on my monthly donation list, I think I can share it,
Christian Chat
6595 Roswell Road, Suite 252, Atlanta, GA, 30328

don't leave out the suite number.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Donation by check means to go to my bank and ... do practically the same thing like paying it from my bank account, is it not? Its not anonymous.

I am not sure how to use snail mail... to put euros banknote to an envelope and send it to America? :D

U

Ugly

Robo lives in the Philippines, why the address in the US?

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
better banking service? I don't know, that is the address Robo gave me, seems to work great. I wouldn't send cash, some bank instrument, personal check, etc.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Robo lives in the Philippines, why the address in the US?

RoboOp has used that address for snail mail donations as long as I've been on site. From what I understand (if I'm not misremembering) RoboOp has a family member there that "bundles" what few paper donations that come in and then wires it to RoboOp.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I appreciate it, I like to write out my monthly ministry support at one time and have added CC to the happy family to support, perhaps others will be
doing as well, I really appreciate this place.
blessings,

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
I checked that to send a common letter in a normal EU envelope format to the USA is for 50 crowns which is like 2 dollars. Its cheap, I thought it will be more expensive.

So, I will try to do that, it may be fun. If it will ever get to the destination, because our state post is... meh :sneaky:

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I checked that to send a common letter in a normal EU envelope format to the USA is for 50 crowns which is like 2 dollars. Its cheap, I thought it will be more expensive.

So, I will try to do that, it may be fun. If it will ever get to the destination, because our state post is... meh :sneaky:
It couldn't possibly be any worse (I hope) than the USPS.

You might want to check with RoboOp and see if there are other possibilities.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
The old women from my village near Moscow would like to donate, but all they have are cabbages from their gardens.

Does CC have a postal cabbage box?

P.S. Sometimes they have cheese.

-----------

oyster67

May 24, 2014
The old women from my village near Moscow would like to donate, but all they have are cabbages from their gardens.

Does CC have a postal cabbage box?

P.S. Sometimes they have cheese.

-----------
You could call it reverse C.O.D.