Will they cover it up?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
He has already decided that there is insufficient grounds in regards to an obstruction of justice charge so the entire report in regards to Trump is now a non-issue.
Not necessarily T. It ain't over till the choir stops singing

The Republicans should appoint another special counsel to investigate Hillary and her shady cronies. The whole thing was a total waste of time and a crock.
No it wasn't - Trump brought this on himself - Obama told Resident Rump that Flynn was a potential risk - he ignored that, then fired Comey for not dropping the "Russia thing".

The report established Russian meddling in the election and a number of his team brought to justice. The investigation was needed

The Dems are just sore losers.
No different than Repub's when Pres Obama was elected - pot calling kettle here.

I am hoping that their lack of pursuing the best interest of the country instead of wasting time trying to investigate Trump leads to a massive loss of seats in the House in the 2020 general election. Apparently they have already conceded the presidency to Trump by adopting the New Green Deal as their platform. What a bunch of total loons.
Only time will tell - I think the Dems have a good chance in 2020.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
But YOU are a rich person!!! Don't you get that!?
Most working people in the US and other Western countries can't go without a couple of pay checks - that ain't the definition of rich rolleye.gif

S

Susanna

Most working people in the US and other Western countries can't go without a couple of pay checks - that ain't the definition of rich View attachment 196421
Penned didn’t take into consideration the costs. If you’re starving to death in a western country you’re still rich. Poor rich people.

S

Susanna

I voted for Trump. Don’t know what I’ll do come 2020, but the Democrats yet hasn’t come up with an alternative worth considering. Having that said, Trump’s acting like the usual pickpocketing Republican. I was stupid enough to actually believe he was gonna drain the swamp...silly me lol.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Lol - I've been X'd by that tycoon PenED.

K

kaylagrl

Being rich must be wonderful. All these people running to their rescue because some lowlife dared open her mouth😁.
No, I don't think that's the attitude. If you're trying to say Trump is the rich one not obeying the law that was just proven untrue. Rich people do a lot of wonderful things for the country. Everyone needs to obey the law. That goes without saying.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Most working people in the US and other Western countries can't go without a couple of pay checks - that ain't the definition of rich View attachment 196421
Instead of spending every waking moment bashing OUR President and America, why don't you get out there and actually see the places I'm talking about. Where people live in glorified doghouses, struggle for every meal. CANNOT drink their own water without boiling it, and in many places physically carry buckets of water to their doghouses.

I'd bet the ranch you never went a day in your life hungry. You move 3 feet and Wallah!!! ALL the water you want at your fingertips. Cold. No problem. Turn on the heat. Hot. No problem turn on the AC. Walk another 3 feet and Boom! Theres a refrigerator stocked with food.

After getting fat, dumb, and happy, stroll back over to the couch to bash the USA anew!!

S

Susanna

No, I don't think that's the attitude. If you're trying to say Trump is the rich one not obeying the law that was just proven untrue. Rich people do a lot of wonderful things for the country. Everyone needs to obey the law. That goes without saying.
I’m disappointed in him. He didn’t drain the swamp.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Penned didn’t take into consideration the costs. If you’re starving to death in a western country you’re still rich. Poor rich people.
Ya know, I've had these conversations with the ignorant before. It goes like this:

Me- "I insist you bring to a place within 500 miles where there are starving people! How can I, or YOU sit back and do nothing. I will personally go the Grocery store and get them food, right now."

Them- "Well, I don't know any body personally, but I've heard. Besides that, the poor have such bad diets that most of them are obese!"

Not even realizing the ignorance of saying starving people are obese.

K

kaylagrl

I’m disappointed in him. He didn’t drain the swamp.

Well it's a he..ck of a big swamp and Rhinos guarding the way with a witch hunt on the side. I get where you're coming from, but give him a bit of slack.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Trump ain't gonna drawn the swamp, he's one big croc himself - you folks don't get it.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

No it wasn't - Trump brought this on himself - Obama told Resident Rump that Flynn was a potential risk - he ignored that, then fired Comey for not dropping the "Russia thing".

The report established Russian meddling in the election and a number of his team brought to justice. The investigation was needed

No different than Repub's when Pres Obama was elected - pot calling kettle here.

The director of the FBI, along with others in government positions serves under the pleasure of the president and, as such, can be dismissed at any time, for any reason, and no explanation has to be given. This has been true since George Washington.

The whole investigation started because of one individual, currently unknown, who presented bogus circumstances to the attention of the FBI and was done for mere political gains and nothing else.

The summary has stated that there was no collusion between Trump and the Russians that affected the result of the 2016 presidential election. As for as the possibility of a charge of obstruction of justice, the Attorney General of the US has stated that there contains nothing in the report that would support such a charge. This matter is now closed so the choir can peddle their tunes elsewhere.

Trump was wise to ignore all advice from Obama on how to be an effective president for the people that he serves.

The Democrats have placed their bet on the New Green Deal and as a result will lose seats in the House and the presidency in the 2020 general election. The current field of contenders have zero chance of becoming President on Jan 20, 2021 @ 12 o'clock noon.

K

kaylagrl

Trump ain't gonna drawn the swamp, he's one big croc himself - you folks don't get it.

No, we get it alright. Anyone with a brain can see what this was all about. Hillary and her supporters cannot believe she actually lost square and fair. They can not accept it. Now we know without a doubt she lost all on her own. It's a beautiful thing :p

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
You need to take yer brain off cruise control.

7seasrekeyed

well let's see

yet the illegals seem to be doing so well

wonder why that is? I have yet to see a skinny Mexican and I'm in FL

exaggerate much?

the problem here is the credit credit credit. live within your means. you will have what you need and some to share

this country is not even slightly comparable to actual countries where people are starving to death

wanna talk about Venezuela? that's ok though. the Russians have arrived and will save everyone ... no bread lines at all :cautious:

7seasrekeyed

you just don't get it

the dem choir has been 'singing' with Pelousi directing it, just swinging that gavel away...musta hit herself in the head by accident

the investigation was needed to try and prop up the fake dossier that the Clinton crime family paid for

actually, the next indictments will probably tell before any election

the ones served to the dems who are behind the coup

the liberal news nonsense forgot to tell y'all what is currently going on re who is being investigated

7seasrekeyed

No, we get it alright. Anyone with a brain can see what this was all about. Hillary and her supporters cannot believe she actually lost square and fair. They can not accept it. Now we know without a doubt she lost all on her own. It's a beautiful thing :p

Obama could not stand her, but she was promised the next election

the interference by Trump is under reported

he totally interfered with la Hillary

one of the main reasons the dealings of the FBI, the illegal machinations of Comey and the other bad actors were so easy to expose, is because they believe a presidency with madame secretary was sewn up

she will never go to jail, but there is a reckoning in the end

7seasrekeyed

Well it's a he..ck of a big swamp and Rhinos guarding the way with a witch hunt on the side. I get where you're coming from, but give him a bit of slack.

these career politicians make deals we never hear about. they are all milling on board the Titanic and try to change the outcome by rearranging the deck chairs and ignoring the looming iceburgs

anyone read about the last GOP speakers' new job?

it' always about money and side deals for the Rhinos

Murdoch family launches a new Fox, and former House Speaker Paul Ryan joins its board

Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox spun off various television assets — including the Fox News Channel and Fox broadcast network — to form a new company Tuesday known simply as Fox Corp.
The freshly minted company unveiled its board members, including former House Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.). Ryan, whose two decades in Congress ended in January, forged a working relationship with President Trump to advance a conservative agenda, including tax cuts.
Now Ryan will help oversee the parent of Fox News — Trump’s favorite news network. note: Trump has had not that much good to say about Fox lately...in their desire to present both sides, they end up as simply wishy washy

the government is no longer for anyone but themselves it seems and one reason they hate Trump. they can't buy someone who has more money then the rest of them put together