Will they cover it up?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I am getting too dang angry at people here! I'm going to have to bow out of this convo.

But $T#^&*@ it!!! NOT before I force you to see what REAL starvation looks like!

1553719074444.jpeg 1553719091275.jpeg 1553719118824.jpeg
1553719345850.jpeg

U

UnderGrace

7seasrekeyed

Cuban immigrants are also highly concentrated by city: In the 2011-15 period, 64 percent lived in the greater Miami metropolitan area. The New York metro area came in second, with 6 percent.

source

7seasrekeyed

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I think you mean PostGrad :giggle:... what did Trump do that Obama could have done, but didn't do to incentivize the economy?
PostGrad didn't fit with under...

I can't say fer sure how Trump's meddling improved the economy as it was already recovering from 2008 and heading upwards.

U

UnderGrace

Not following you here UG.
Mr L. What did people do in the 1950's when they arrived to this country no money and no welfare, did they live on the streets, no they helped each other out.

Extended families took people in until they were able to get on their feet and if something went wrong the extended family helped again.
How do you think people survived world wars and did not starve to death, the land owners gave food to those who had no land.

Soon as government becomes the source of support people abdicate what they should be doing.
The gentleman in your news article never once mentions family and friends....where were they????

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Mr L. What did people do in the 1950's when they arrived to this country no money and no welfare, did they live on the streets, no they helped each other out.

Extended families took people in until they were able to get on their feet and if something went wrong the extended family helped again.
How do you think people survived world wars and did not starve to death, the land owners gave food to those who had no land.

Soon as government becomes the source of support people abdicate what they should be doing.
The gentleman in your news article never once mentions family and friends....where were they????
I wouldn't disagree with the above UGs - but that does not mean there should be no Gov assistance (I believe there was assistance in place) - and factors have changed also.

Jul 21, 2018
Hillary didn't lose "fair and square" - Comey bringing up the email issue, the dump of her emails by the Ruskies and we know from the Mulder report that Scully said the Russians were active in various media to promote Trump and attack Hillary.
The US has had a hand in deciding which person would stay in power or replace someone who is already in power via force. To complain when Russia uses social media to promote Trump as "unfair" is sort of hypocritical in this context.

As for Wikileaks dropping bombshell after bombshell on Hillary, as long as it's true, tough luck to Hillary. Yes, hacking is bad, but what is worse is hiding the truth from the American people. Wikileaks showed TRUE journalism by reporting on FACTS, leaving out opinion pieces.

As for Comey, I don't even know what to say about this guy. He messed up left and right. He should be investigated for a number of reasons.

Perhaps the BIGGEST factor that affected the 2016 election that directly negatively impacted Hillary Clinton is the DNC screwing Bernie Sanders/his supporters. The DNC silenced the Bernie supporters after the super-delegates went against the vote of the people in certain states and into Hillary's vote count. I forget which state it was that Bernie received a majority (over 50%) and Hillary didn't even come in second... she came in third but Bernie had to share the state with Hillary. So come election day, the Bernie supporters who were silenced decided to remain silenced and not show up to vote for Hillary Clinton. It's a pretty amazing story how the DNC screwed themself. Now THAT is most definitely not fair.

U

UnderGrace

I wouldn't disagree with the above UGs - but that does not mean there should be no Gov assistance (I believe there was assistance in place) - and factors have changed also.
I am not saying no government assistance,

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I'd agree that Bernies "group" got "screwed" at the DNC - how that got by is beyond comprehension.

U

UnderGrace

Yes the culture has changed, my parents had people living with them on and off for many years and they helped each other out.:)

S

Susanna

Yes the culture has changed, my parents had people living with them on and off for many years and they helped each other out.:)
That sounds like our culture. We were dirt poor even in the 80s, yet we all helped each other with what we had and what we didn’t have.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I lived with the inlaws for a while when I came to Canada with $20 in me pocket - Immigration guy said "how are yer gonna support yerself?' - I said - "me wife's gonna work" - he laughed, stamped me passport and said "Welcome to Canada".

U

UnderGrace

Agree, this is very worrisome how the culture has shifted....the millennials now there is a whole other problem LOL

That sounds like our culture. We were dirt poor even in the 80s, yet we all helped each other with what we had and what we didn’t have.

S

Susanna

I lived with the inlaws for a while when I came to Canada with $20 in me pocket - Immigration guy said "how are yer gonna support yerself?' - I said - "me wife's gonna work' - he laughed, stamped me passport and said "Welcome to Canada".
Consider yourself lucky. They threw my ancestors out of the country in le grand dérangement.

S

Susanna

I lived with the inlaws for a while when I came to Canada with $20 in me pocket - Immigration guy said "how are yer gonna support yerself?' - I said - "me wife's gonna work" - he laughed, stamped me passport and said "Welcome to Canada".
When I’m reading your posts I’m sometimes thinking you’re from Ireland, are you?