Will they cover it up?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I think America, lol, don’t know why I’m saying ‘America’, when I mean the US, must be the only country in the world not using the metric system? Hmm, but I think the road signs in the UK was not in accordance with the metric system two years back??? I might be wrong.
UK still uses mileage rather then kilometers as far as I know - here in Canada it's metric but a 2X4 piece of lumber is still known as a 2X4 even though it's actually sized in metric - I still think imperial rather than metric.

Definitely some kind of Euro cover up.

U

UnderGrace

This is unfortunately very true.

I wasn’t even average in school, but I’m a dyslectic and my English skills was rudimentary. No one suggested higher education lol.
Everyone has their own abilities and people should not pushed into a particular mold.

Btw.... technology has helped people with dyslexia a lot, because they are indeed smart people.

S

Susanna

Everyone has their own abilities and people should not pushed into a particular mold.

Btw.... technology has helped people with dyslexia a lot, because they are indeed smart people.
These days I can handle my dyslexia, but it wasn’t easy before. Especially because my mother didn’t know English well enough to discover it.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
UK still uses mileage rather then kilometers as far as I know - here in Canada it's metric but a 2X4 piece of lumber is still known as a 2X4 even though it's actually sized in metric - I still think imperial rather than metric.

Definitely some kind of Euro cover up.
Does Canada still the imperial gallon for gasoline. I believe that it used to be 5 quarts instead of the usual 4.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Nope we use litres and kilometres T.

4.7 L to an imp gallon - I still calculate my gas mileage in MPG not litres/100 Km.

Mar 23, 2016
Attorney General William Barr's letter to Congress detailing plans to deliver the Mueller report
Updated Mar 29, 2019 at 12:19 PM

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s report detailing his investigation of President Trump and Russia’s election interference will be delivered to Congress by mid-April, Attorney General William P. Barr said Friday in a letter to offering important new details about how the document will be edited before its public release.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/context/attorney-general-william-barr-s-letter-to-congress-detailing-plans-to-deliver-the-mueller-report/?noredirect=on&noteId=c274535f-fcb1-41e0-b822-b3370c87fe2c&questionId=b7a4f866-f989-4fa8-9a0f-e3630c3e6b10&utm_term=.e67c7441ae22

You can read Barr's letter at the link.

Mar 23, 2016
Devin Nunes locked and loaded: 8 criminal referrals ready, including 3 targeting 'conspiracy' and 'global leaks'

Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., announced on Sunday he is ready to send eight criminal referrals to the Justice Department next week related to the origins of the Trump-Russia investigation.

"We're prepared this week to notify the attorney general that we're prepared to send those referrals over and brief him if he wishes to be briefed," Nunes said on Fox News.

Nunes did not disclose any names, but he did break down three categories in which they fall.

"Five of them are what I would call straight up referrals so just referrals that are, that name someone and name the specific crimes. Those crimes are lying to Congress, misleading Congress, leaking classified information," Nunes said.

Nunes did not disclose any names, but he did break down three categories in which they fall.

"Five of them are what I would call straight up referrals so just referrals that are, that name someone and name the specific crimes. Those crimes are lying to Congress, misleading Congress, leaking classified information," Nunes said.

Nunes has railed against what he says is collusion between the Democrats and the Russians, pointing to use of the unverified Trump dossier by the FBI to obtain FISA warrants to spy on onetime Trump campaign official Carter Page as proof of an unraveling operation to undermine the president. That dossier, compiled by British ex-spy Christopher Steele, was funded in part by Hillary Clinton's campaign and the Democratic National Committee and was given to multiple members of the media. As noted in the GOP majority memo from the House Intelligence Committee last year, details like the dossier's Democratic benefactors and its author's anti-Trump bias were left out of the FISA warrant applications, which has alarmed Republican investigators concerned about political bias.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/devin-nunes-locked-and-loaded-8-criminal-referrals-ready-including-3-targetting-conspiracy-and-global-leaks

Dec 12, 2013
You may didn’t get what I was saying.

Let me explain to you:

I’m saying rich people should respect the law. Why’d that be a problem to you? Something else you’re dissatisfied with?
UMMMM.....I read what you wrote and did not get that point at all..........maybe you could better explain it.......