Will you be mine????( from your Secret Admirer)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrissy77
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Chrissy77

Guest
images


Anyone for a heart?
 
I'm not sure what this thread is about, but whenever I see the word "admire" you know I have to be a part of it!!!
 
Oh, I figured the thread would take care of itself.

Still looking for someone who wants a heart.(wink)
 
Chrissy, I think that you have a few admirers on here, or at least one (see above) ;)
 
Oh not at all!! It is that it is 1am and who else are they going to talk to?

Hey, I have plenty of women I can talk to right now!!! They just all happen to be busy at the moment fixing their hair (at least that's what they keep telling me! Women don't lie about things like that, do they???).
 
Hey, I have plenty of women I can talk to right now!!! They just all happen to be busy at the moment fixing their hair (at least that's what they keep telling me! Women don't lie about things like that, do they???).

Ouch!!! nm don't tell!!!! See this is why you are not entitled to a heart!!!!

Where is Gabe when I need him????
 
Now, I am going to go to bed now you two. I expect both of you two to behave yourselves while away from adult supervision. No silly-buisness between you two.
 
Now, I am going to go to bed now you two. I expect both of you two to behave yourselves while away from adult supervision. No silly-buisness between you two.

Oh, I will behave (fingers crossed )
 
lol i might know one or two of arwens admirers so dont worry...everyone has their secrets
 
I admire anyone who can eat more than 10 of those little candy hearts in one sitting. They always reminded me of what I'd imagine chalk to taste like if flavored.
 
I admire anyone who can eat more than 10 of those little candy hearts in one sitting. They always reminded me of what I'd imagine chalk to taste like if flavored.

...and when you say 'admire' you really mean 'feel sorry for as you throw up in your mouth a little bit at the thought'? Same for me when I see people eating Peeps.
 
lmboooo oh man..my ex-wife used to love those Peeps. I just can't see how anything so sweet can be tastey! Everytime she bit into one I felt the enamel on my teeth shatter away.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha this thread makes me feel like I'm 15. :D

I'll have a heart, if you are offering. hahaha people have always said I needed one.
 
hahaha this thread makes me feel like I'm 15. :D

I'll have a heart, if you are offering. hahaha people have always said I needed one.

I know a fella who could help you out with that there tin man, we're off to see him now!
 

Attachments

  • images-1.jpeg
    images-1.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 270