Windows Chat App does not install

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 17, 2017
I have DL'd the .exe file and ran it for windows. I have tried as administrator, and I have ensured that my firewall was not blocking (I am pretty sure) but every time I run the setup, it acts like it is working but after a short period of time, the process dies and no app or icon is available. I have tried looking in my program files for the app thinking maybe it just did not set up a shortcut, but cannot find it there either.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks

(Windows 10)

Nov 6, 2018
I found mine in documents and settings. Have windows xp. Also is not working for me, just I did find the download there

Andy_K_2002

Sep 12, 2011
When I downloaded the app it told me: Connection Problem! Check your wifi/data connection. Then try again.

I don't have a previous version downloaded. I didn't sign in with a different username in the past.

ArtsieSteph

Apr 1, 2014
Arizona
For some reason when I download it, the set up doesn't open