Winging my way in

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GrummanTomcat

Member
Feb 8, 2020
26
27
13
Midwest
Yes I am pretty much all over the web, mostly on Christian sites with the same username. I've come here to relax and explore.

United States Navy Veteran retired-- and no not a Naval Aviator. I was a Naval Instructor. I taught sailors about the inner workings of the Navy.
 
Hello sister, welcome to CChat! I'm glad you decided to join us here too :)

God bless you!

~Deut

1 Thessalonians 5
23 May the God of peace Himself sanctify you entirely; and may your spirit and soul and body
be preserved complete, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

24 Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass.
​
 
Yes I am pretty much all over the web, mostly on Christian sites with the same username. I've come here to relax and explore.

United States Navy Veteran retired-- and no not a Naval Aviator. I was a Naval Instructor. I taught sailors about the inner workings of the Navy.
Since we have already met and said hi, the one thing I want to add is a most sincere Thank You For Your Service.👨‍✈️🇺🇸
 
Hello GTC, your choices for your life long TCD and RIO are very wise! I've spent many memorable hours in the left seat of a Skyhawk though "a tad" slower than a Tomcat. May your TCD bless you and your RIO richly...and welcome to Christian Chat. :)
 
Yes I am pretty much all over the web, mostly on Christian sites with the same username. I've come here to relax and explore.

United States Navy Veteran retired-- and no not a Naval Aviator. I was a Naval Instructor. I taught sailors about the inner workings of the Navy.
There are plenty of peeps that have served in the military, myself included so glad to have you onboard with us. I spend time relaxing on this site too. Welcome to CC.
 
Hello GTC, your choices for your life long TCD and RIO are very wise! I've spent many memorable hours in the left seat of a Skyhawk though "a tad" slower than a Tomcat. May your TCD bless you and your RIO richly...and welcome to Christian Chat. :)
Amen - Have have the best TCD in the universe! He's the bees knees so the speak. I may be a old bird - but thank to Him I still fly. ;)
 
Hi GTC. Welcome aboard the CC. May you find many hours of joy navigating through it's pages and threads.....
I look forward to chatting with you among them...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Yes I am pretty much all over the web, mostly on Christian sites with the same username. I've come here to relax and explore.

United States Navy Veteran retired-- and no not a Naval Aviator. I was a Naval Instructor. I taught sailors about the inner workings of the Navy.
Welcome to CC! Glad you are here :) also glad you want to be part of the CC team.

See you around the forums!

Blessings 💜
 
Hello GTC,
welcome to Christian Chat.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif

a411c7154b35458388c9b693595fafca.gif
 
Yes I am pretty much all over the web, mostly on Christian sites with the same username. I've come here to relax and explore.

United States Navy Veteran retired-- and no not a Naval Aviator. I was a Naval Instructor. I taught sailors about the inner workings of the Navy.

So wonderful to have you aboard, dear sister! Welcome to CC!:)