winter is here I think, we just skipped over fall like it doesnt exist. We never know what the weather will be like these days. the weather guys try to guess but are they right? Not usually. God knows what it will be like--HE created weather---My life these days is like the weather , I never know when the DRAMA STORMS COME--Ive been battling shoulder pain and have not been my usual happy self cuz I have been battling pain on a daily basis. My family seems to understand this but some still expect me to be the same even though Im using most my energy fighting pain. WE all have selfish people in our lives --BUt for me I want to WEED OUT those types of people in my life... I dont have time to MAKE THEM HAPPY all the time--I want people who will be there for me in the good and the bad times---- A friend loves at all times--Not just when they feel like it or when they are getting something out of it. There is this study that shows that people who have close friendships with only 2-3 people are less likely to be stressed out and more likely to Grow---- I guess its cuz 2 or 3 take enough time and enough focus--If we have too many than we are spread too thin. and problems start to arise. SO choose your relationships wisely and choose one relationship who will feed and water you everyday. SO your not the only one feeding and watering others. Its important to have a balance in our lives.
I wont be online much in the winter- SO GOD BLESS and take care !!!
I wont be online much in the winter- SO GOD BLESS and take care !!!