Wish The User Below You Something..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Hi!๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ™‹This game is to wish the user below you something ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Example:
Person 1: I wish for the person below me to get free air tickets ๐Ÿ›ซ to Paris๐Ÿ—ผ

Person 2: Wow!!!! I would love that! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜

I wish for the person below me loves chocolates ๐Ÿ˜†

Note: Please, no inappropriate, bad and insulting words, let's just have some fun ๐Ÿค—Thanks!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
'Wish the person below me sees this lol ๐Ÿ˜€

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
raises hand with smiles... can you see me, OK, hope that What your Praying for Is already done and blessed with having you at Peace beyond understanding, did I do this correct, to happiness๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Person 1: I wish for the person below me to get free air tickets ๐Ÿ›ซ to Paris๐Ÿ—ผ
Person 2: Wow!!!! I would love that! Thanks ๐Ÿ˜
I wish for the person below me loves chocolates ๐Ÿ˜†
Ok, if you are wishing for me to have chocolates, then I shall gladly accept the chocolates. :love:

And, I wish the person below me... A Samurai Sword. ๐Ÿฅ‹๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ‘ค

Disclaimer: I don't actually HAVE a samurai sword. However, I just want to see what happens if I wish one to the person below me. :cool::LOL:

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
Ok, if you are wishing for me to have chocolates, then I shall gladly accept the chocolates. :love:

And, I wish the person below me... A Samurai Sword. ๐Ÿฅ‹๐Ÿฑโ€๐Ÿ‘ค

Disclaimer: I don't actually HAVE a samurai sword. However, I just want to see what happens if I wish one to the person below me. :cool::LOL:
geeeez, it's Christmas time Woman, no need for kung foo... just yet ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜€

wish your the person as God Wants you to be and you know!

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
geeeez, it's Christmas time Woman, no need for kung foo... just yet ๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜€
I'm sure some people wished they could use kung foo on some of the people they have to endure during the holidays. :cool:

Besides... It's a SAMURAI SWORD.

Think of how fast you could slice all the wrapping paper off gifts...

And just how precise you could spiralize that Christmas ham! ๐Ÿ :geek:

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
I'm sure some people wished they could use kung foo on some of the people they have to endure during the holidays. :cool:

Besides... It's a SAMURAI SWORD.

Think of how fast you could slice all the wrapping paper off gifts...

And just how precise you could spiralize that Christmas ham! ๐Ÿ :geek:
like a pin point butcher of accuracy.. oh, waiT your buying me a gift ๐Ÿ˜Š

ps:sorry but not sorry for de-rail thread ๐Ÿ˜‰

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
like a pin point butcher of accuracy.. oh, waiT your buying me a gift ๐Ÿ˜Š
The Pin Point Butcher of Doom... Muhahaha!!!

I apologize.

I've been watching clips of 90's martial movies, such as with Steven Sega and Jean Claude Van Damme, which is what made me think of it.

Oh snap, Up...

Just what kind of gift am I buying you? (Would you be interested in a [partially spiralized ham...)

@Kireina -- great thread! I'm sorry for the slight derail, but I hope others will join in soon. :)

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
uggh my edit time lol:

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019

I apologize.

I've been watching clips of 90's martial movies, such as with Steven Sega and Jean Claude Van Damme, which is what made me think of it.

Oh snap, Up...

Just what kind of gift am I buying you? (Would you be interested in a [partially spiralized ham...)

@Kireina -- great thread! I'm sorry for the slight derail, but I hope others will join in soon. :)
yes!!!!!!!
please, my gift is a Suprise ๐Ÿ™‚

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019

I apologize.

Oh snap, Up...

yes!!!!!!!
what the Good Lord leads in your heart and soul would suffice...
please, my gift is a Suprise, and no I'm not telling you what it is ๐ŸŽ

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
Thank you @seoulsearch and @up samurai for cutting kinda sharp ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚

I wish the person below me is eating cupcakes ๐Ÿ˜†

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
I wish person above me and under me is, singing praise songs with macadamia nut crunch cookies

Kireina

Aug 26, 2020
I am working already ๐Ÿ˜ญ but thank you ๐Ÿค— later I may eat chocolate wafer instead ๐Ÿ˜†

I wish the person below me to never give up no matter how hard the situation is ๐Ÿค— Stay strong!

Aug 2, 2009
..and I hope you have all you dream of... and I wish you joy and happiness.... but above all this, I wish you LooOoOoove..

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
I am working already ๐Ÿ˜ญ but thank you ๐Ÿค— later I may eat chocolate wafer instead ๐Ÿ˜†

I wish the person below me to never give up no matter how hard the situation is ๐Ÿค— Stay strong!
Amen most definitely wanna be consistently strong....never to quit...๐Ÿ’ช

I wish the person below me the breakthrough that they desperately need at this time๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019

wish your stronger in the Holy Spirit, then yesterday... GOD will provide all when we think it's not possible... that's when He provides more than can fathom

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
"Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth" (3 John 2).

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019

so, taking you out to dinner..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜...

wish/all is well with you!

can I add chocolate chips to your waffers