With Thanksgiving On Our Doorstep

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
With Thanksgiving on our doorstep I was thinking why wait...everyday should be a day of thanksgiving.

The blessings in your life you are thankful for.

Perhaps you'd like to share what
God is doing in your life right now.

Perhaps you're going through a difficult time and you could use some prayer. No details necessary. God already knows.

I'll go first.
I'm thankful for God's love, His Mercy, and His Grace. For being relentless of His pursuit of this messed up child of His.
I thank the Lord for all of the people in my family and sent into my life that have taught me, inspired me, and uplifted me. Bless them Lord for their kindness and commitment to honor you by loving others.

God has been moving for several years now. Not only restoring my body, but my mind, and my heart. He's not done yet...as some of the things that need fixed are deep. I know He can and His Word says He will. I stand on His promises.

Thank all of you for the fellowship. Y'all have been life saver 'helpers'.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
I guess I shouldn't try to post after midnight and having had a long emotional day. I'm sure y'all can fill in the proper thoughts I didn't quite express well.
I hope you will feel led to share about the things you are thankful for. Perhaps you just want to say something uplifting and encouraging?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Today is Thanksgiving Day in Canada. I am thankful that I am a US citizen. Of course, Canadians might be thankful that they are not US citizens.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Today is Thanksgiving Day in Canada. I am thankful that I am a US citizen. Of course, Canadians might be thankful that they are not US citizens.
This entire world is facing difficult times. We may be troubled but as His children, we can rest assured and find comfort knowing God's victory has already been won through Jesus.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This entire world is facing difficult times. We may be troubled but as His children, we can rest assured and find comfort knowing God's victory has already been won through Jesus.
I take great comfort in this and I am very thankful.

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
I praise God every day for all that He has done for me, and all that He continues to do for me. I that I have is from Him!

Just as we should give thanks to Him every day, we should worship Him every day. Nothing wrong with setting aside one day a week or one day a year I guess, but He does not just bless us one day a week or one day a year does He? If He did, I would not be here. I could never survive such a limited schedule of Godly blessings in my life.

IToreTheSky

Aug 20, 2020
N.Y.
I am thankful for God's unfathomable grace and love He's given me. He has shown me in the past year more than ever just how much I need to lean on Him. Trust Him fully. Mostly to stop trying to control things and realize that when I just give all my cards to Him I am at peace. Sometimes the things that seem so simple I would complicate. I thank Him for helping me to see myself more how He sees me and not the way I view myself. It's a humbling strength when His Spirit reveals that to one's heart. I thank Him that I'm a continuous work in progress as odd as that may sound.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
I am thankful for God's unfathomable grace and love He's given me. He has shown me in the past year more than ever just how much I need to lean on Him. Trust Him fully. Mostly to stop trying to control things and realize that when I just give all my cards to Him I am at peace. Sometimes the things that seem so simple I would complicate. I thank Him for helping me to see myself more how He sees me and not the way I view myself. It's a humbling strength when His Spirit reveals that to one's heart. I thank Him that I'm a continuous work in progress as odd as that may sound.
That's not odd in any way, shape, or form. It shows humility and perseverance.

JustEli

Dec 23, 2018
I am thankful for the very few people in my life that I can call friends. I am thankful for my health. And am
most thankful, for the gift of salvation.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
I guess I shouldn't try to post after midnight and having had a long emotional day. I'm sure y'all can fill in the proper thoughts I didn't quite express well.
I hope you will feel led to share about the things you are thankful for. Perhaps you just want to say something uplifting and encouraging?
You did wonderfully! From the heart !