Withing the veil Part 6 (being perfected in love)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lad

Sooooo rainbow unicorns are fun :p

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
for example being told that I'm immature and misusing scripture would normally piss me off and if it was a few years ago I would just ignore you and stop talking to you and leave you with the attacking spirits and even hope you sucummbed to their attacks and deception but God has shown me how that is not what He wants us to do but we should love others even if they piss us off and make us mad.
Now that is offensive. There is no reason to use offensive language. You wonder why I said you are immature in Christ.

when people are under attack they rest in their shield of faith. they hear in their hearts the love and peace of God, but the demons hover outside that shield and whisper lies into their minds to weaken their shield of faith. they demons tempt people to reject God's safety to open the window and sneak out of the safety of the house God has placed to protect us.
When I am under attack by a spirit I rest in the Holy Spirit. When I am under attack by a person who claims to be a christian, I try with all my strength to avoid conflict with them, because I know that it does not accomplish the works of God. And this is the reason I had you on ignore for so long.

K

karine___

oh guys let us remember "starting a quarrel is like breaching a dam, so drop the matter before a dispute breaks out" :(

D

dmdave17

This thread is reprehensible! I'm not sure when it deteriorated into a mutual personal attack but shame on all of you. Let me quote a little scripture, right or wrong. "...they are conceited and understand nothing. They have an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions and constant friction between people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth..." (1 Timothy 6:4-5) Now, I know you may not be doing it for financial gain, but it seems to me that pride is sure in the forefront here.

Then there is, "And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will." (2 Timothy 2:24-26, emphasis added) And, finally, "Anyone you forgive, I also forgive. And what I have forgiven—if there was anything to forgive—I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes." (2 Corinthians 2:10-11, emphasis added)

Come on folks! Regardless of what we believe, can we really be furthering His kingdom by engaging in "discussions" such as these?

God bless you all.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
This thread is reprehensible! I'm not sure when it deteriorated into a mutual personal attack but shame on all of you. Let me quote a little scripture, right or wrong. "...they are conceited and understand nothing. They have an unhealthy interest in controversies and quarrels about words that result in envy, strife, malicious talk, evil suspicions and constant friction between people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth..." (1 Timothy 6:4-5) Now, I know you may not be doing it for financial gain, but it seems to me that pride is sure in the forefront here.

Then there is, "And the Lord’s servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will." (2 Timothy 2:24-26, emphasis added) And, finally, "Anyone you forgive, I also forgive. And what I have forgiven—if there was anything to forgive—I have forgiven in the sight of Christ for your sake, in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes." (2 Corinthians 2:10-11, emphasis added)

Come on folks! Regardless of what we believe, can we really be furthering His kingdom by engaging in "discussions" such as these?

God bless you all.
Well, I personally am disgusted. This is the normal reaction that I get to my posts though. Wonder why that is?

In Christ,

A

AnandaHya

I don't believe that the way you ask makes it possible to clarify any points. And you have already decided that I am a false prophet, based on the way you have twisted a few scriptures, and supposed messages from angels. I have always had a problem with your spiritual foundation, but have prayed and kept praying for you, rather than attacking you in the group.

If you remember, you first contacted me privately. And now, I resist the feeling of betrayal that I receive because of your actions and words. And so in His love I keep praying.

In Christ,
no if I had decided you were a false prophet I would do as the Bible tells us and ignore you. what I don't understand is why your words leave room for misunderstanding and twisting by the forces of darkness.

what I don't understand is why you don't equip the listeners with scripture to combat the lies that might be used to lead them astray.

what I don't understand is why you claim to be a prophet but do not see the pitfalls and the reactions that will be made on the boards and have answers for them and instead run away.

what I pray is for God to give you strength and wisdom to stand up for His words and His love and not run scared and fearful of being wrong but trust in His love to speak.

there is a difference between attacking and questioning. do you read my words alone or do you combine them with the words of others who have post?

read them again. I do not think you will find that I attacked you as a person but have questioned you but you have not answered. I have pointed to what you appear to others and you have not responded.

whether you are a prophet or not is not as important to me as if God calls you His child and if you are truly saved in your heart of hearts and only God can really know the answer to that one.

I just believe everyone should be able to answer for the Hope that lives inside them and clearly state what is needed for salvation.

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
no if I had decided you were a false prophet I would do as the Bible tells us and ignore you. what I don't understand is why your words leave room for misunderstanding and twisting by the forces of darkness.

what I don't understand is why you don't equip the listeners with scripture to combat the lies that might be used to lead them astray.

what I don't understand is why you claim to be a prophet but do not see the pitfalls and the reactions that will be made on the boards and have answers for them and instead run away.

what I pray is for God to give you strength and wisdom to stand up for His words and His love and not run scared and fearful of being wrong but trust in His love to speak.

there is a difference between attacking and questioning. do you read my words alone or do you combine them with the words of others who have post?

read them again. I do not think you will find that I attacked you as a person but have questioned you but you have not answered. I have pointed to what you appear to others and you have not responded.

whether you are a prophet or not is not as important to me as if God calls you His child and if you are truly saved in your heart of hearts and only God can really know the answer to that one.

I just believe everyone should be able to answer for the Hope that lives inside them and clearly state what is needed for salvation.
And all scripture is perfectly clear, right?

Guess again. Even scripture says that this is not true.

I don't think it is right or profitable to argue against a person rather than against their teachings. You are doing this even now.

I have clearly stated what is necessary for salvation, but I also teach what is necessary for growth into Christ Jesus. Not much taught on that today. Not that is in any way spiritual.

And yes, you have attacked me personally. And so, for weeks I ignored you, because I did not see a way to dispute your attacks without falling into sin. You made this so. Twisting and squirming this way and that.

In Christ and in His love,

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
It should be understood that I did not make these threads about me, you and Zone did.

why is that?

A

AnandaHya

Well, I personally am disgusted. This is the normal reaction that I get to my posts though. Wonder why that is?

In Christ,
yes I wonder the same thing, but perhaps if you bothered to answer questions and showed people you are not a wolf but a person firmly grounded in the love of Christ perhaps they would stop.

I don't think you are the wolf, more like the scared shepherd boy, but God can make anyone stand.

my initial reaction to you and your posts was that you needed to be protected and that people were unjustly attacking you. that will be the initial reaction of many who join these boards are just read part of the conversation.

like I said I've been in prayer about it just as you say you have been prayer about me. I believe the best way to fix this is for you to clarify a few points. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm attacking you when I ask you questions or if you feel betrayed but you should not rest your confidence on how anyone in the world views you but that GOD loves and redeems you. That as long as you walk in the ways of the Lord you have no fear.

that you show fear and are unable to answer simple questions makes me deeply concerned about you. that you think I am attacking you when that was never my intention, confirms you are probably in need of a sanctuary which is found in Christ and His house. that you stated you stop attending church due to the promotings of a spirit claiming to be Jesus, has me deeply concerned.

but you mentioned a church, have you decided to attend again? but perhaps I misunderstood your rantings about the church....

I'm hopeful you might say yes.....

If you take this post as an attack I'll just do us both a favor and stop talking to you.

A

AnandaHya

I am amazed at you. You have chosen to call me false, and an enemy, and when the end comes you will find that I was neither of these.
mmm you brought it up. if you look at the post before this they were all about JESUS....that statement makes the posting about YOU and not Jesus and how I have judged YOU falsely....

do not play the victim you brought up the subject, not me

like I said I took you at your word when you said you had me on ignore. I was just discussing your words and giving some supporting scriptures and some scriptures that might clarify certain points that were hazy. please do not start with the I'm attacking you rant.

Last edited:

VW

Banned
Dec 22, 2009
yes I wonder the same thing, but perhaps if you bothered to answer questions and showed people you are not a wolf but a person firmly grounded in the love of Christ perhaps they would stop.
What questions? Do you remember them? I do. You can attack by asking questions. And truthfully, when Jesus was asked questions about why He taught the way He did, He generally did not answer them directly. Now, I am not Jesus, but I live in Him, and I am lead by His Holy Spirit.

I don't think you are the wolf, more like the scared shepherd boy, but God can make anyone stand.
You want to know what I am afraid of? Of failing God. Of not being able to get His words across to those who need to hear. Of after having run the race, being found wanting. I am not afraid of your questions, but you do not like my answers.

my initial reaction to you and your posts was that you needed to be protected and that people were unjustly attacking you. that will be the initial reaction of many who join these boards are just read part of the conversation.
I never asked for your protection, nor do I need it. You felt that way because you sensed the hurt that those attacks caused me. They still hurt.

like I said I've been in prayer about it just as you say you have been prayer about me. I believe the best way to fix this is for you to clarify a few points. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm attacking you when I ask you questions or if you feel betrayed but you should not rest your confidence on how anyone in the world views you but that GOD loves and redeems you. That as long as you walk in the ways of the Lord you have no fear.
This shows that you do not understand.
that you show fear and are unable to answer simple questions makes me deeply concerned about you. that you think I am attacking you when that was never my intention, confirms you are probably in need of a sanctuary which is found in Christ and His house. that you stated you stop attending church due to the promotings of a spirit claiming to be Jesus, has me deeply concerned.
Be more concerned with the church.

but you mentioned a church, have you decided to attend again? but perhaps I misunderstood your rantings about the church....
Yes, you did.

I'm hopeful you might say yes.....

If you take this post as an attack I'll just do us both a favor and stop talking to you.
I take this post as again being about me, and not about the teaching. I feel that you have misjudged me, and have been influenced by others.

That is up to you whether you still talk to me.
In Christ.