women are rebellious (in nature, eve for example), thats why God left man in charge of them. nowhere in the Bible does it say women can be put in a position to be a pastor or anything of that sort.
so where do you stand on this subject, since it seems that it is debatable. i really didnt think it was.
do you feel women are ok to be pastors, or no.
Yeah, I hear ya. One daughter likes the blue one, the other daughters like the pink/red ones. I like the green one & the white ones.![]()
the Infinity Scarves make it ridiculously simple![]()
Paul was writing to a specific church and did not know that you would be reading a private letter to that church. That church was having trouble with the women. Because God directed what Paul said, we can learn from his letter, but if we don't know the people he was writing to, it is hard to know about the God principles it shows.
In Genesis it says that women are to be helpers of men, and companions. To be a leader isn't to be a ruler in the sense of a dictator, in fact a dictator makes a poor leader. If women were inferior or to be dictated to, they would make very poor companions.
I feel offended as much as i agree that women are not to be pastors because the bible says so
i think the first person to sin was a male
the stingy devil a maleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee rebelious
tooodoodoollss![]()
Brother, are you watching The Stepford Wives DVD again?I like to take a purely practical approach to things.
Ya know, if womenfolk spent more time doting on their husbands like mindless slaves...
they just wouldn't have time for anything else.
I mean, that's sensible, right?
: )
I like to take a purely practical approach to things.
Ya know, if womenfolk spent more time doting on their husbands like mindless slaves...
they just wouldn't have time for anything else.
I mean, that's sensible, right?
: )
satan is not a man.
adam was the 1st man made. eve was 2nd.
Yeah, I hear ya. One daughter likes the blue one, the other daughters like the pink/red ones. I like the green one & the white ones.
![]()
satan is not a man.
adam was the 1st man made. eve was 2nd.
Brother, are you watching The Stepford Wives DVD again?![]()
satan is not a man.
adam was the 1st man made. eve was 2nd. (human)
satan is a male what are you female or male or in between not sure well the animal are sure though
Well if the pastor give a little child the same command and the child relays it
well that makes the child a deacon also right![]()
you are misunderstanding again.
satan is a fallen angel. satan is not a man.
so if hes not a man, how is he the 1st man to sin?
that belongs to eve. it even says so in the Bible. but you can overlook that to fit your comfort, if thats your prerogative.
this is exactly why women are not to teach.
Jesus said go ye into the world and preach the Gospel that is man woman child etc are all pastors because Jesus said that ?
I just thought of the fact that there are many female waitresses, too. So are they deacons? And, there are women who serve the President. Are they deacons? I think that the church uses this title without fully understanding its definition. It doesn't even say that it is someone called or ordained by God. It doesn't even say that it is someone doing the will of God in God's house. So, can women be deacons? I'd say yes indeed they can.
did i say he was a man or a male ?
animals have males and that does not make them a man right ?
- Genesis 1:27So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him;male and female created he them.
- Genesis 5:2Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
- Genesis 6:19And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female.
Spare the lecture DAD!
You are guilty as well, show me in the Bible what I asked...you cannot and now hide behind fear and accusations of your own, because you cannot produce it and never will.
You get mad, because I pushed the button of hypocrisy and oh how that little button exposes the truth.
Now, run along DAD and get rid of sister oh so spiritual, for she is teaching boys in sunday school...
Come to full age already.