Women are Marvelous and Tough

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Women are special, marvelous and tough. They can do things which most men can never do. For example, a woman will get up early in the morning and she will prepare food for her husband and children; prepare the children to go to school and also prepare her husband to go to work. After all these works, she also prepares herself to go to work. After a tedious day at work, she returns home and prepares food for the family. She cleans the children and the entire home. Sometimes, she goes hungry just to feed her children and husband. Also she does some special things just to satisfy her husband.

Wow! Women are so tough and marvelous. How many men can do all these things which women do? Very few men can do these. Despite all these hard work and responsibilities which women do, some societies do not respect and honor them. A woman will carry a child in her womb for nine months and at the same time, she still does all the work at home and in her work place. If ¼ of the work of a woman is given to some men, they will complain, collapse, and some may even die.

It is said that behind a successful man there is a woman. This is very true. Reverse this sentence and see if it is true in the case of a man. It goes thus: behind a successful woman is there a man? However, there is an exception in every situation in life. So there are some men who can do all what women does.

Most women can persevere all such things which bring pains such as sadness, cheating, mistrust, lying etc but most men cannot persevere through all these. For example, women can persevere the unfaithfulness, cheating and lying of their husbands. They overcome all these pains and forgive their husbands. But most men cannot stand the unfaithfulness, cheating and lying of their wives. Immediately they caught their wives cheating or been unfaithful to them, they sent their wives away and their marriages are been destroyed. But most women will overcome the cheating, lying and unfaithfulness of their husbands. They overcome these pains and still forgive their husbands and keep their marriages; but most men cannot do these.
Again, how many men can stay without their wives around them without them cheating? Very few men can do so. Immediately their wives travel for holidays or for studies or for some work duties and spent days, weeks, months or years; they immediately start cheating with other women. So, most men cannot be faithful to their wives when they are not around them. But most women are faithful to their husbands when they are not around them; and they will wait for them despite the length of time they are out whether for a day or weeks or months or years; they will be faithful and waiting for their husbands.

Again, you will see men married to more than one woman. How many women will you see married to more than one man? Very few but in the case of a man they are many. Cheating and unfaithfulness are in the blood of most men that is why you see them getting marry to so many women. Even when they are married to one woman, they still have concubines outside their marital homes. Look in the Old Testament you will see men with more than 50 concubines. How many women do these? Very few. How many men can allow their wives to get marry to another man? Here I can say none; but women allow their husbands to get marry to another woman.

I’m saying all these to show you how marvelous and tough women are. They are capable of doing all these because there is a Divine power in them and unfortunately many of them do not know this.

I’m so angry and sad with some women because they do not know how valuable they are, how precious they are, how tough they are, how special they are, how important they are and how they are the foundations and pillars of our homes. This is what makes me sad about some women because they do not know all these and what they are worth of.
However, thanks be to the Almighty God because it has been revealed to them today. Women, you are special, precious and the foundations and pillars of homes. You are indeed tough. May the Almighty God bless and protect all women.
God is great all the time so never fail to give Him thanks and praises for what He has done for you.
Thanks,
JESUS IS LORD.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
I salute all women with a HOLY KISS and with the LOVE of CHRIST JESUS our LORD. You people are so Precious and Special. GOD bless you all in JESUS' NAME.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Amen I see it everyday through my wife

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
"The wise woman builds her house
But the foolish pulls it down with her hands" - Proverbs 14:1

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Yes Sir. GOD bless and guide all women in JESUS' NAME.
"The wise woman builds her house
But the foolish pulls it down with her hands" - Proverbs 14:1

D

DavidA7

I strongly respect women and without them we wouldn't be where we are, I agree with most of what you said too so don't get me wrong. But it just sounded a bit prideful the way you were saying those things like if women should be esteemed higher than men rather than having the order of God come first. What do you think?

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Peace be with you my brother in JESUS' NAME.
Man is the Head and he will always be the head.
Appreciating the good deeds of women does not change the fact that men are the head. I always appreciate everyone.
Glory to GOD, for in CHRIST JESUS, there is neither male nor female.

I strongly respect women and without them we wouldn't be where we are, I agree with most of what you said too so don't get me wrong. But it just sounded a bit prideful the way you were saying those things like if women should be esteemed higher than men rather than having the order of God come first. What do you think?

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Happy and a lovely Mother's day to all mothers and future mothers in JESUS' NAME.

T

Tinuviel

Thank you for your lovely post, GOP (I'm just reading it now). It is good to know that there are Christians out there who respect godly women.

G

Galatea

Okay, here I am to be the one to throw cold water and be the naysayer, etc.

I liked the praise of women, thanks. It is appreciated.

HOWEVER, where do you get the idea that MOST men are unfaithful to their wives?!

It seems like you are slamming your own sex and making them out to be little more than animals, unable to control themselves. Quick! The wife's away on vacation, let me go have an affair, right away.

I should hope very much that the majority of Christian men are faithful to their wives. I believe it is true. The faithful Christian men I know are faithful to their wives because they take the charge "Husbands, love your wives as Christ loves the Church" rather seriously.

Not all men are dogs.

T

Tinuviel

HOWEVER, where do you get the idea that MOST men are unfaithful to their wives?!

It seems like you are slamming your own sex and making them out to be little more than animals, unable to control themselves. Quick! The wife's away on vacation, let me go have an affair, right away.

I should hope very much that the majority of Christian men are faithful to their wives. I believe it is true. The faithful Christian men I know are faithful to their wives because they take the charge "Husbands, love your wives as Christ loves the Church" rather seriously.

Not all men are dogs.
Now, I won't say I didn't see what you're saying, because I did :). I don't think that's really what the OP meant, though. I've seen this before: when one group of people slams something, the other group fights back...but sometimes with too much force and actually forces the pendulum the OTHER way.

G

Galatea

Now, I won't say I didn't see what you're saying, because I did :). I don't think that's really what the OP meant, though. I've seen this before: when one group of people slams something, the other group fights back...but sometimes with too much force and actually forces the pendulum the OTHER way.
Yes, you are right. I'm way too aggressive online and need to think before I post. If I don't watch out, I'll alienate every person on the site. I have shot my wad with a good many, already.

Thanks for the rebuke. I don't know why I'm so prickly here lately.

T

Tinuviel

Yes, you are right. I'm way too aggressive online and need to think before I post. If I don't watch out, I'll alienate every person on the site. I have shot my wad with a good many, already.

You? Prickly? Compared to some you feel like dandelion fluff :D

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Hang in there sister! We ALL go through stuff and react in ways we wish we didn't. We need to remember just who we are.
Children of the Most High God!

We're gonna be spending an awfully long time with each other in eternity. So we need to see each other as brothers and sisters in Christ, but sometimes.... I wanna slap my family! LOL

T

Tinuviel

Hang in there sister! We ALL go through stuff and react in ways we wish we didn't. We need to remember just who we are.
Children of the Most High God!

We're gonna be spending an awfully long time with each other in eternity. So we need to see each other as brothers and sisters in Christ, but sometimes.... I wanna slap my family! LOL
Thankfully in eternity people won't be saying the stupid things that make me want to slap them ;). (blame shifting, practically as old as the fall!)

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
You are welcome Tinuviel in JESUS' NAME.
Thank you for your lovely post, GOP (I'm just reading it now). It is good to know that there are Christians out there who respect godly women.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Thank You Tinuviel for answered the question of our dear lovely sister Galatea. Peace be with you all. Our HOLY FATHER loves us so much and we are beloved brethren; having one PRECIOUS AND LOVING FATHER who lives in Heaven and who also lives in us through the HOLY SPIRIT. Blessed be HIS HOLY NAME forever in JESUS' NAME.
I love you all.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Peace be with you my dear Sister in JESUS' NAME.
Sorry dear, you didn't get the message well.

Not all men are dogs.