Women of God

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sarabrao

Nov 21, 2015
Hello dear Christian brothers and sisters !
I have been married for more than 9 years , I have got kids but we weren't happy , my husband has the esprit of lust to a point that even my relatives , maids he will try them , I just feel depressed and worst my kids often saw their Dad diminishing me but when it started to abuse my kids as well especially when he is drunk I decided to divorce him , I prayed ,meditate but managed to build a relationship with God , I got my self estime back , got a job but we still live under the same roof .
Its painful but I have to organise myself first before I move out , he is constantly provoking me proposing women in front of me , checking them in a very unappropriated manner including the maid .
I was hurt but now I can not wait to start a new life and if God wishes find a real good God fearing man that will love God enough to respect me and my children.
Amen

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Welcome to CC. :) This topic is better suited for the Ladies forum.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have been married for more than 9 years , I have got kids but we weren't happy , my husband has the esprit of lust to a point that even my relatives , maids he will try them , I just feel depressed and worst my kids often saw their Dad diminishing me but when it started to abuse my kids as well especially when he is drunk I decided to divorce him , I prayed ,meditate but managed to build a relationship with God , I got my self estime back , got a job but we still live under the same roof .
Its painful but I have to organise myself first before I move out , he is constantly provoking me proposing women in front of me , checking them in a very unappropriated manner including the maid .
I was hurt but now I can not wait to start a new life and if God wishes find a real good God fearing man that will love God enough to respect me and my children.
Amen
Perhaps God does wish you to find a good God fearing man. You're husband certainly is not one. There are others here with similar stories so please know that you're not alone in this. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

Sarabrao

Nov 21, 2015
Thanks for the support . I believe that a union coming from God love conquers it all and there is peace and prayer ( dialogue ) .

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Sarabrao, we are glad that you have joined us and hope that you can soon find answers to some of your problems. Hopefully you will find many caring friends here on Christian Chat.

Ruthwashere

Jan 26, 2018
Hello beloved sister in the faith. Is there any way possible to stay with afamily member or close friend? Is thereanyone at church to encourage you and pray with you until your living situationchanges? God’s will is perfect and HEreveals it to us in His timing. However, I pray that for now, it will not beanother relationship. Only because ourhearts almost always need healing time in-between relationships and especiallyfrom abuse. I am speaking fromexperience, as I entered into one relationship after another and then, after mydivorce, entered into another one. This onewas a Christian guy, yet, the Holy Spirit whispered to me that God is a jealousGod and that He wanted me to spend some time cultivating a relationship with HIM! God will provide for you and your childrenand in doing so, I pray that in this next/new season of life, GOD will captureyour heart and show you things you’ve yet to discover about Him. I hope that you have the courage to continueto stand against the abuser and not allow the enemy to keep you bound in thesame home. Praying GOD will open a door forone of you to walk through so that the healing can begin. Oftentimes we think we’re ready and over (it)but triggers come and then our “mind” is back there in the past. I pray you can mediate on 2 Corinthians 10:5and allow the Spirit to minister to your heart and mind before a newrelationship surfaces. I’m glad you’renot harmed but I do pray that you have a safe place to go soon and that youwill get yourself and your children into counseling. If you have no insurance to cover that, seeif your church or a local church can assist you in this process. The church is also called to bear one another’sburdens, but often we have to be the first to seek help and let others in. Please start a prayer journal and ask theLord daily to reveal His Will to you so you can become stronger and confidentas His Daughter; loved, treasured and valued! This journal will also keep you focused in HIS Word which is Life SustainingTruth and will grow you spiritually as you mother your children and show them astrong and confident woman of faith! YOU are being prayed for!

emmyjerome

Apr 16, 2018
I understand what you are going through right now but believe Gods plan for you is greater than whatever we had in the past well nothing like divorce in the bible because of drunk and insult or lack of respect. nothing prayer and fasting can do. nothing his to hard for God to do, any bad man can change

Sarabrao

Nov 21, 2015
Dear sisters in Christ thank you for your prayers .

J

joefizz

Amen
Welcome here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

J

joefizz

Hello beloved sister in the faith. Is there any way possible to stay with afamily member or close friend? Is thereanyone at church to encourage you and pray with you until your living situationchanges? God’s will is perfect and HEreveals it to us in His timing. However, I pray that for now, it will not beanother relationship. Only because ourhearts almost always need healing time in-between relationships and especiallyfrom abuse. I am speaking fromexperience, as I entered into one relationship after another and then, after mydivorce, entered into another one. This onewas a Christian guy, yet, the Holy Spirit whispered to me that God is a jealousGod and that He wanted me to spend some time cultivating a relationship with HIM! God will provide for you and your childrenand in doing so, I pray that in this next/new season of life, GOD will captureyour heart and show you things you’ve yet to discover about Him. I hope that you have the courage to continueto stand against the abuser and not allow the enemy to keep you bound in thesame home. Praying GOD will open a door forone of you to walk through so that the healing can begin. Oftentimes we think we’re ready and over (it)but triggers come and then our “mind” is back there in the past. I pray you can mediate on 2 Corinthians 10:5and allow the Spirit to minister to your heart and mind before a newrelationship surfaces. I’m glad you’renot harmed but I do pray that you have a safe place to go soon and that youwill get yourself and your children into counseling. If you have no insurance to cover that, seeif your church or a local church can assist you in this process. The church is also called to bear one another’sburdens, but often we have to be the first to seek help and let others in. Please start a prayer journal and ask theLord daily to reveal His Will to you so you can become stronger and confidentas His Daughter; loved, treasured and valued! This journal will also keep you focused in HIS Word which is Life SustainingTruth and will grow you spiritually as you mother your children and show them astrong and confident woman of faith! YOU are being prayed for!
I understand what you are going through right now but believe Gods plan for you is greater than whatever we had in the past well nothing like divorce in the bible because of drunk and insult or lack of respect. nothing prayer and fasting can do. nothing his to hard for God to do, any bad man can change
Welcome to both of you as well here you can discuss with bible smart people and possibly make new friends,hope you like it here!

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello and welcome to Christian Chat.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Welcome emmyjerome, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

hi-wave.gif

Didymous

Feb 22, 2018
Amen
Hi, and welcome, sarabrao! Sorry to hear about your marriage.