WOMEN WHO EXERCISE AUTHORITY OVER MEN ARE A DISGRACE TO SOCIETY!!!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
So who can answer my last post? Or have we decided to use "Censorship"?

Am I really getting to you that bad?

I must really be hitting home! Alot of responses today!!!

I guess I get the final word here!haha
I AM woman!

Surely you know woman always gets the final word. lol
 
I agree, Desertrose.

My first inclination was to offer a well-reasoned counter-argument, but after having read your post, I think the best thing for the OP is for both male and female members to message him privately. It sounds as if he's projecting some personal hurt onto the proper role(s) for women as proscribed by God.
Not my take on what's going on at all.
 
[video=youtube;xf9LhPQTfBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf9LhPQTfBY[/video]
Hey!

Stop ruining the delusion. We like being quiet, and reserved, until...

LOL

(The guy reporting this really needs to stop taking this so seriously. "Mother Goose woman." LOL)
 
I think women have as much right to exercise authority over men as men have to exercise authority over women. Actually, I don't know why anyone would want to exercise authority over anyone. Isn't that the Lord's job?
Well, ya see. I was their boss. I didn't really have to exercise any authority over them until those rare moments when they forgot what their jobs were. Twice in 18 months, (five to seven men working under me too, so it really was rare that I had to play the boss hand), because... well a man is a man and generally remembers what the responsibility is with a job. Men are like that. But, sometimes, just like women, they forget.

(I've got nothing against women being bosses either.)
 
Know you not that the commandment of the law came to both Adam and Eve regardless of sex?

I must say, you are very ignorant of the scriptures, unless your covering your own sins!

The law was given to moses.. What world do you live in?
 
If we are going to have another trillionth discussion about who wears the
pants, please can you call it who wears the trousers. Just so we Brits can join in. :)

Pants means underwear in the UK!
 
If we are going to have another trillionth discussion about who wears the
pants, please can you call it who wears the trousers. Just so we Brits can join in. :)

Pants means underwear in the UK!
We hardly use the word trousers here. Pants is quite all right.
 
If we are going to have another trillionth discussion about who wears the
pants, please can you call it who wears the trousers. Just so we Brits can join in. :)

Pants means underwear in the UK!

It's kind of fun, really:).
 
I remember a time not so long ago when a man was the head of the house hold and the women cooked cleaned and did laundry and the man always had the final say in the matter and women were never to have jobs and a womans opinion was irrelevant.

Luckily over time people wised up
 
Sin entered the world through eve, the mother of all the living. She was the first to commit spiritual adultry.

When the Lord said that the woman's desire shall be for her husband, He was referring to the woman controlling the man, in the same way that the desire of sin mastered Cain.

When a woman exercises authority over a man, it is generally a disgrace to society. This is why Deborah the Judge came along when everything was in chaos and turned upside down.

Israel had worshipped female deities.

Deborah was a wise woman who held to traditional scriptural respect for the social order that God, who is a male, created.

WOMEN WHO EXERCISE AUTHORITY OVER A MAN, ARE A DISGRACE TO SOCIETY, BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE THE CHURCH!!!

Oh no, another intentionally offensive post...*runs and ducks into the corner*
 
I'm all for defending male headship. and authority, but CONTEXT is also VERY important.

I'm thinking that this is a "bomb-throwing" thread created for the purpose of getting the ladies angry and getting us guys scrambling around trying to convince them that we're not like that.

Fellows, don't spend so much time trying to convince women that you're not "that guy". A woman worth her salt will know when a guy is trying too hard to impress her and win brownie points with her.
 
If we are going to have another trillionth discussion about who wears the
pants, please can you call it who wears the trousers. Just so we Brits can join in. :)

Pants means underwear in the UK!

It is a good job Goergiedog (the guy who started the OP) is not from the UK. He would be having a convulsion fit now with everyone talking about being in their pants lol
 
Proverbs woman?

" a good wife is hard to find"

"Who can find one?"

Solomon had 700 wives and 300 concubines.
 
Last edited:
When I seen this thread......my first thought....

CAN-O-WORMS......
give me a bowl of popcorn and a coke.........maybe even a few cigarettes and I don't even smoke HAHHAHAH