Wonder how many are cursedđŸ¤¯

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 1, 2019
So it is written the Word ms of Most Holy will not go back void so what y’all think about these??
Thus Saith the Lord God Of Israel Cursed b it the Man that obey not the Words of the covenant
And it is written the Messiah said who is My mother my brothers my sisters Those who do the will of My Father

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
The first chapter of John should anwer you question, if not Isaiah 9:6 will help a lot.

TheDivineWatermark

Aug 3, 2018
HAHA, good one! LOL

_____

Here's my answer:

"Christ redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us--for it has been written: "Cursed is everyone hanging on a tree"--" Galatians 3:13

John146

Jan 13, 2016
Must be many if hell is growing. Let’s get to work. Btw, if Calvin is right, why does hell have to enlarge itself? Hmmmmm. Should already be determined, right?

14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

7seasrekeyed

So it is written the Word ms of Most Holy will not go back void so what y’all think about these??
Thus Saith the Lord God Of Israel Cursed b it the Man that obey not the Words of the covenant
And it is written the Messiah said who is My mother my brothers my sisters Those who do the will of My Father

yet you state you are not a Christian.....

sponsoring an agenda then?

7seasrekeyed

Must be many if hell is growing. Let’s get to work. Btw, if Calvin is right, why does hell have to enlarge itself? Hmmmmm. Should already be determined, right?

14 Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.

mheh

I am still waiting, after what now...:unsure: two months about?

for a Calvinist to answer to the fact that God did not create the lake of fire for people

He created it for the devil and the devil's angels

yet Calvinists insist God made a whole bunch of humans just to help keep the fire burning

and in fact, one of them called those individuals 'human trash'

do you feel like garbage? anyone? you might be human trash and fuel for the fire according to Calvinists

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Btw, if Calvin David is right, why does hell have to enlarge itself? Hmmmmm
all the days ordained for me were written in Your book
before one of them came to be
(Psalm 139:16)
good question.
perhaps Isaiah tells us

Woe unto them that join house to house, that lay field to field, till there be no place, that they may be placed alone in the midst of the earth!
In mine ears said the Lord of hosts, Of a truth many houses shall be desolate, even great and fair, without inhabitant.
Yea, ten acres of vineyard shall yield one bath, and the seed of an homer shall yield an ephah.
Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them!
And the harp, and the viol, the tabret, and pipe, and wine, are in their feasts: but they regard not the work of the Lord, neither consider the operation of his hands.
Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
Therefore hell hath enlarged herself, and opened her mouth without measure: and their glory, and their multitude, and their pomp, and he that rejoiceth, shall descend into it.
(Isaiah 5:8-14)
looks like the people multiplied iniquity, so God divided the fruit of their labor and multiplied their condemnation?
as they increased their vainglory, their multitude, and their pomp, He increased the mouth of hell without measure to swallow it all up.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
all the days ordained for me were written in Your book before one of them came to be(Psalm 139:16)
Ordained? Yes, followed? Not all the time. Murder and adultery was not ordained by God.

Hell enlarged itself for God’s people, verse.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
Ordained? Yes, followed? Not all the time. Murder and adultery was not ordained by God.
does God's word go out from Him and return void without accomplishing His purpose?

does Isaiah 5:1-13 write of increased population or of increased wickedness?

7seasrekeyed

this is where predestination falls apart

it creates a monster god who ordains all the horrible horrible things that happen in this world because of sin

indeed God did not ordain David to sin . Calvinists and those who identify with that concept, have no answer for that

God knows all things, past present and future, because He is not living in a 3 dimensional world with time zones where one rotation of the earth equals one day and one rotation of the earth around the sun equals one year

Calvinists actually LIMIT God in their desire to emphasize what they think is truth but their understanding has been dimmed because of their refusal to allow the word itself to change their minds as God tells us He does by His Spirit in co-operation with the written word

this, is what happens when you follow a man...even a dead one...rather than the LIVING WORD

7seasrekeyed

does God's word go out from Him and return void without accomplishing His purpose?

does Isaiah 5:1-13 write of increased population or of increased wickedness?

well how about that murder and adultery?

did God, whom you call good, ordain that?

is God the creator of sin, tempting us beyond our ability to resist? planting thoughts in our brains that lead to more sin and more evil?

is God responsible for Hitler and the Viet Cong? is He responsible for abortion?

OR

does God redeem mankind from these situations and this sin that leads to separation from God?

if He redeems them, then He never preordained the evil they did which means PEOPLE HAVE A CHOICE

Feb 28, 2016

=======================================================
we should ALL KNOW that 'hell' sheol', can simply mean 'the grave', and in the NT, it has (3) separate meanings,
according to the context'...

John146

Jan 13, 2016
=======================================================
we should ALL KNOW that 'hell' sheol', can simply mean 'the grave', and in the NT, it has (3) separate meanings,
according to the context'...
Hell is hell...hell has fire and torment. It’s all the same place. No need for differentiation.

dodgingstones

Nov 20, 2019
Did a "search" Is there more than one hell...KJV

Got a list of Scriptures on "The different levels of hell". Hmm...

Can't post them from my phone, but they are worth reading.