Work Thanksgiving

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
We learn to brush our teeth, to go grocery shopping, to go to our jobs, to make our food, to do our laundry, to pay bills, to make our beds, to pick up after ourselves, chores are plenty and really never done.

We have responsibilities and it is a part of the privilege given in this process we call living.

We as Christians desire to come into close contact and communion with the greatest worker of all.

In the beginning He created us, and He continues to work in us…

for it is God who is at work in you, both to will and to work for His good pleasure.
Philippians 2:13 NASB

Resting is also a blessing, time to restore and renew, but it is so empowering and restoring that as we work for the Lord, doing it with all our hearts and minds, we are merely doing what we were created to do.

There is great satisfaction knowing that whatever good work we do, we give it everything we have, knowing He gave us the sufficiency to do it in the first place…

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that always having all sufficiency in everything, you may have an abundance for every good deed;
2 Corinthians 9:8 NASB

Speaking for myself... I may not always be fired up to get stuff done, lol, dang lazy bone, lol. The One in me and in you, though, eternally works within to help ensure the job gets done with Him in mind.

Oh Lord we thank you for the financial provision. We realize how much we need You. Also, thanks for the joy it brings serving you and that which belongs to you.

Much love in Him, brothers and sisters...❤🙏😀

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
One thing I have constantly in my prayers is that our Father grace us all to do His will and His works perfectly to give Him glory as we "work.." We are indeed graced when we do, for we do not decie His will nor His orks. No, He gives them to us.

The closer I get to my crossing Jordan the more obvious it is that nothing I have ever done has been m, not even the breath I take nor the beats of my heart. It is wonderful giving our Father all the glory………...and yes, we do work in our responsibilities. It is wonderful we know where our prowess comes fro, cause it sure ain't from me, it is all our
Father. All love in Yeshua.........jk

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
One thing I have constantly in my prayers is that our Father grace us all to do His will and His works perfectly to give Him glory as we "work.." We are indeed graced when we do, for we do not decie His will nor His orks. No, He gives them to us.

The closer I get to my crossing Jordan the more obvious it is that nothing I have ever done has been m, not even the breath I take nor the beats of my heart. It is wonderful giving our Father all the glory………...and yes, we do work in our responsibilities. It is wonderful we know where our prowess comes fro, cause it sure ain't from me, it is all our
Father. All love in Yeshua.........jk
Amen, 1000 of them. So well said. It is ALL about Him.

Ahhhhh...deep breath of Yahweh.