World without God?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hlyghst1
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

Hlyghst1

Guest
Just a random thought experiment. What do you think the world would be like without God?
 
No world at all soooo BOOM and if there was one it would just be chaos under chaos.
 
No world at all soooo BOOM and if there was one it would just be chaos under chaos.
God upholds all things by the word of His power (Hebrews 1:3) and in Him all things hold together (Colossians 1:17). God is personally involved in all aspects of the created world. The laws of nature are not impersonal, mechanical creations of God; rather, they are descriptions of the logical, orderly way God normally upholds His universe. A world without God is no world at all.
 
Since God created the world, He always was and always will be moving among people in this world. It belongs to Him. Why the question?
 
Just a random thought experiment. What do you think the world would be like without God?

well, God created the world, if he did not exist, it would not either......something cannot come from nothing......
 
well, God created the world, if he did not exist, it would not either......something cannot come from nothing......

Sadly, yes, something can come from nothing.

It's called a reality TV fanbase.
 
I like thought provoking scenarios, I think they're good to entertain now and again. Say God decided, after creating everything, to relinquish all dealings with earth (to allow for an easier hypothetical scenario in this case), what then? Playing devil's advocate one could argue the world is already a bit chaotic, most notably in the Middle East. What would happen then?
 
Seriously,
to be honest
it's for me a big question
to answer..

Eh, I don't have
specifically an answer
about it but,

I realized that
some people and
this' a lot,
they don't have God
in their life.

So they are lost,
and full of
bad decisions..
They are not really
satisfied of all things.
They ever want more!
They acting like their
desires, wishes etc.

My opinion about that
is a World without God
will be always and forever like
people who are not Christians!
 
Life can sometimes be hellish. But a life without God would always be hell. Thank God that's not an option. Because there had to be God for anything in Creation to exist. After all, Jesus spoke Creation in to being.
 
A world without GOD?....oh nooooooo! NEVER!
For I refuse to follow Tom Cruise to righteousness. ROFL

mqdefault.jpg
 
I think it would be literally a black hole. No light, no sound, no earth, no planets, no nothing. Just....emptiness. There is fortunately always been God and always will be, but that thought of just nothing is terrifying to me D:
 
Just a random thought experiment. What do you think the world would be like without God?

I must assume you mean how mankind today would be living, I think about the same but no few Christians.
I think it would be close to the end of mankind just like it is now because now we have freewill to do as we want so it would be just like I said.
Mac.
 
I like thought provoking scenarios, I think they're good to entertain now and again. Say God decided, after creating everything, to relinquish all dealings with earth (to allow for an easier hypothetical scenario in this case), what then? Playing devil's advocate one could argue the world is already a bit chaotic, most notably in the Middle East. What would happen then?

Sorry, this comes to mind:

Ephesians 5:4 .) Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.