In my understanding, it would still have its rated value. You can still purchase with it. But they will not print or make more. So the circulation would stop.Would gold and silver loose their value in a cashless system? What about land? I am trying to wrap my head around all this that we seem to be getting so very close to,
I'm no expert on this, but if any systems isn't backed by actual tangible objects we consider as wealthy then I do not like it.
The dollar is standing on its own as far as i can tell, it used to be backed by gold but one of our presidents sold it all off, for some reason leaving the paper money on its own. And as far as i can tell the crypto currency is the same, i really cannot wrap my head around how this even works at all. If anyone reading this understands it I would appreciate knowing. It all sounds like a house of cards to me.
Would gold and silver loose their value in a cashless system? What about land? I am trying to wrap my head around all this that we seem to be getting so very close to,
We are actively looking for 10+ acres of land within a 2hr drive, that a camper could go. Seeing the handwriting on the wall, we bought a little precious metals about 10 yrs ago. EVERYTHING surrounding survival of thefascism to come are only temporary measures. The Bible doesn't say land, or gold is going to be a safe haven for the antichrists reign of terror against Christians.Would gold and silver loose their value in a cashless system? What about land? I am trying to wrap my head around all this that we seem to be getting so very close to,
Would gold and silver loose their value in a cashless system? What about land? I am trying to wrap my head around all this that we seem to be getting so very close to,
We should not jump the gun. Cashless society is not the same as needing the mark of the kBeast to buy and sell. This will entail having accepted the Beast. As for now, a check book, bank card, credit card or online monetary manipulation is nowhere near what is to come.
If misunderstood the OP, my apologies. Not my intention to misquote OP.
Thank you.
Please forgive me, I was replying to your post as in keeping the dialog continuous. Sorry...If misunderstood the OP, my apologies. Not my intention to misquote OP.
Thank you.
Please forgive me, I was replying to your post as in keeping the dialog continuous. Sorry...
Here in Spain people are using their bank and credit cards at stores more than ever do to the covid19. I have had an idle bank card for over a decade, almost two having kept it currrent I am using it now because people are almost afraide to touch money, however I have heard that the virus is not spread in that manner, who knows?Ah, gotcha. My reason for commenting was the fact that suddenly there is a coin/change 'shortage', and many folk do not even carry cash anymore. Just seems like society is gravitating toward going cashless, and with credit/debit cards already used for everything and anything, makes me believe it is around the corner soon. Even cell phones are being used! That is something never thought would see.