Would Love to Converse with U.S. Women in Deliverance Ministry

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Acts29

New member
Oct 11, 2026
11
7
3
Hi! My ministry is primarily teaching, writing, deliverance, and healing. I've written several books and hope to be even more productive for the Lord. Prayerfully, and in God's timing, I'd like to do this with a life partner. But, of course, it is critical to be equally yoked in vision. So, this is an attempt to meet daughters of God who fit that criterion. I hope it doesn't come off as too forward. Let's talk!
 
You can start a post on any topic, and see who is interested to chat on that topic.
There are many in Bible discussions category.
 
Hi! My ministry is primarily teaching, writing, deliverance, and healing. I've written several books and hope to be even more productive for the Lord. Prayerfully, and in God's timing, I'd like to do this with a life partner. But, of course, it is critical to be equally yoked in vision. So, this is an attempt to meet daughters of God who fit that criterion. I hope it doesn't come off as too forward. Let's talk!
I don't see where I can edit a published post. Otherwise, I'd make this modification: "Prayerfully, and in God's timing, I'd like to do this with my spouse and ministry partner." I desire to marry a co-laborer in ministry. I hope this clarifies my original post.
 
I don't see where I can edit a published post. Otherwise, I'd make this modification: "Prayerfully, and in God's timing, I'd like to do this with my spouse and ministry partner." I desire to marry a co-laborer in ministry. I hope this clarifies my original post.
You have very nice desire. How how do you know a lady is your co laborer? Unless you have some communication on this public forum? Or in your local church? Grocery store.....?