he rosary is indeed optional. It's one of the best options out there, but it is optional. But I believe you must be careful not to let your words mislead others. The rosary is optional but*Marian devotion is most certainly not. All of the great saints and spiritual writers have spoken consistently on this point.*A devotion to Our Blessed Lady is most necessary to salvation.
For those wishing to convert and embrace the Catholic faith, they must be encouraged to develop their devotion to Our Lady, as all Catholics must.*Because if you do not love Mary, you cannot love Jesus. If you have no love for Our Lady, and do not let her enter into your heart, then you are not a Catholic.
Yours in Jesus and Mary,
SCIM.*
saw this post on Christian forums.com
satanic heresy ? praying to Mary satanic ? it could be a lot of things. it could be taught traditions that are error by those who are ignorant of the word of God when they rely on a Priest to give it to them. The Q? I got is not if it is right or wrong but those who attack the catholic people for praying to Mary instead of helping them see by the word of God all Mary said and Did. I will not disrespect the mother of Jesus I would not stand by and let anyone do that to my mother just saying. The bible says she is to be honored " she just a women God Chose " yes she is and she is to be called Blessed by all generations. the idea that Mary is the mother of Christians I would say not biblical the Mother of our Lord and that is why she is blessed. I would also say it is not good to provide undue honor too. We are only to do what the bible says we are to do in honoring Mary the Mother of our Lord praying to her not satanic but not scriptural. Worshiping her is wrong, the bible speaks clearly to who is to be worshiped only God. Mary even knew that and would not agree with her being prayed today nor being worshiped.
