If you held something in your heart, something that you thought was God's truth and it was pleasant to you and you loved it, and God told you it was not of Him, would you believe Him? And when you did, would you follow Him? Or let Him go?
If you believed your whole life that God is just love and there is no severity or hatred in Him, and He said "Wait a minute. That's not all that I am", would you still follow?
I believe that many are coming to a point in their walk where God is dismantling lies and traditions, that we love and have in our daily lives, so that we may love Him more than they.
I, myself, come across this every day. As I read the scripture, God will say something that points something out in my life that I enjoy. I enjoy Sunday worship, in fact I love it. But if God says to set aside Saturday for Him, I ought to do it. Regardless of tradition or the "grace" excuse.
You know, what bothers me the most is people proclaiming to be Christians living like the Devil and claiming "God's Grace."
BUT That is for another time.
What I am addressing today is faith in God, unyielding. Can we trust Him to lead us straight, or do we live with so much doubt that we have to twist His Word into something we like and hope He'll still accept us into His kingdom?
If you believed your whole life that God is just love and there is no severity or hatred in Him, and He said "Wait a minute. That's not all that I am", would you still follow?
I believe that many are coming to a point in their walk where God is dismantling lies and traditions, that we love and have in our daily lives, so that we may love Him more than they.
I, myself, come across this every day. As I read the scripture, God will say something that points something out in my life that I enjoy. I enjoy Sunday worship, in fact I love it. But if God says to set aside Saturday for Him, I ought to do it. Regardless of tradition or the "grace" excuse.
You know, what bothers me the most is people proclaiming to be Christians living like the Devil and claiming "God's Grace."
BUT That is for another time.
What I am addressing today is faith in God, unyielding. Can we trust Him to lead us straight, or do we live with so much doubt that we have to twist His Word into something we like and hope He'll still accept us into His kingdom?