Would you marry a Calvinist?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

morefaithrequired

Im not sure I would. Im not even sure what one is. is it someone who follows Calvin Klein? But that would be a Calvin Kleinist.
Look if they were moral, I might consider. Morality is important to me.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Definitey not. Calvinist Kleinist wear out their pants too fast.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Calvinists are usually the ones blamed for introducing Eternal Security doctrine and Once-Saved-Always-Saved (OSAS) Belief.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
She is hunting down Catholics and Budhists.

L

Locoponydirtman

Limited atonement and irresistible grace are not deal breakers, where idolatry is. So I can see being married to a Calvinists where I can't a Buddhist or Catholic.
My biggest sticking point for a Calvinists is sacramentarianism, which is also something that can be over come. I take the Lord's supper with Baptists regularly, even though they are also sacramentarian.

Mar 28, 2016
Im not sure I would. Im not even sure what one is. is it someone who follows Calvin Klein? But that would be a Calvin Kleinist.
Now days seeing the word marriage has been destroyed, taking away the integrity of the spiritual . Calvin can marry Calvin.

John146

Jan 13, 2016
It wouldn’t be my choice, God elected the marriage. Who am I to argue with God?

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I'd only marry somebody who is at a minimum sympathetic to Calvinist doctrine. The rest of y'all are proud heathens.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'd only marry somebody who is at a minimum sympathetic to Calvinist doctrine. The rest of y'all are proud heathens.
Someone said that I was a pagan today. Is that a step up or a step down from being a heathen?

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Why are you so obsessed with the idea of oil and water being married? You have started several thread along these lines (probably for entertainment).
I think that we should all marry MFR and get it over with. Merry Christmas MFR:love:!