Would You Rather Date A Single-Partnered Parent, or Someone Who Had Several Partners But No Children?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EternalFire

Jan 3, 2019
I completely understand that.

(Request, for the 4th Time, that keeps going unanswered.)

Do I have your permission to post a thread quoting your statements and directing the topic to your direction and liking, allowing people to answer your own thread as they wish?

The only reason I haven't is because you haven't said yes.

And the fact that you won't answer leaves me to assume you are saying no.
Thanks for your willingness to help me post a thread. If I desire to post a thread, I will do so, as I have done in the past. God bless you.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009
Thanks for your willingness to help me post a thread. If I desire to post a thread, I will do so, as I have done in the past. God bless you.
I would sincerely be interested in reading any threads you might decide to post in Singles, and hope you will consider doing so.

Peace and best wishes.

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
all interesting responses.

I would think both are viable if
a) the person is a serious and mature believer.
b) currently lives a life of abstinence, and has done for a reasonable amount of time, because they want to be pleasing to the Lord.
c)if children are involved - their current mental health, feelings and wishes are taken into account. (Whatever the reason the person is a single parent, the child will have been affected by it regardless. (I would rather be lonely than become a stumbling block or source of pain- especially to a child!)
d)their ex (spouse? assuming they were married) is not trying to reconcile. In such a case it would be wise to ensure there is a good reason for the divorce and for not reconciling, and that the decision is permanent and unlikely to change down the line.

Mar 23, 2021
I have never dated a man with multiple partners that’s not my thing . I would love to date a man who is sincere and truthful a child with him will be most welcome, as I am divorced and a have a son myself. So I don’t mind meeting single dad . He must be a man of God . Man after God’s heart . A heart for Christ and I am praying 🙏 I will find Him here .

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
why just the one child
In the Sound of music movie there were seven.

I'd put the limit at 12 children, I dont think I can handle more than that at once.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Yeah but can you imagine dealing with all that singing, ALL THE TIME?! You'd go insane.