Writing game/challenge

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SovereignGrace

Dec 28, 2016
Jerry Lee Lewis was driving down the road when he saw Desdichado dangling a baby by its feet over a Baptismal font. That threw him into a rage, so he slammed on his brakes, got out his AR-15, loaded it with sprinkles and blew Des in half. He celebrated saving that baby's life by drinking some Sacramental wine.

S.D. Jones
Alaskan King Crab
Club foot
Fifth of white pour wine
Strainer
Someone needs to do this one. It got skipped over.

#itjustaintfair

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Someone needs to do this one. It got skipped over.

S.D. Jones
Alaskan King Crab
Club foot
Fifth of white pour wine
Strainer

#itjustaintfair
Des did it :)

Tinuviel heard the melodius kerfuffle between Des and a Starfish who thinks he looks like SD Jones. Discombobulated, she took a nervous bite out of an Alaskan King Crab and downed a fifth of white pour wine.

"By my maternal grandfathers sesquidpedialian name! I will put this to an end!", she howled.

Grabbing the nearest weapon she could find (a strainer), she bopped Des in the face! That obnoxious flibbertigibbet didn't see it coming.

Sovereign grace attacked her with his club foot, but it was to no avail as she strained his face into oblivion.

SovereignGrace

Dec 28, 2016
I'll do both. :D

The impact of the meteorite made a huge crater in the ground and the loud thud fractured the well. This made Little Lulu giggle.
Lulu wasn’t a bright gal. She would play with a venomous snake on occasion. The old maid who took care of her finally resigned as Lulu’s behavior was much too irrational.

Polyester
Bathtub
Spaghetti
Slippers
Cash
I got out of my bathtub and put on my house slippers and polyester pajamas I paid cash for when I went out to buy some spaghetti.

Boulder
Bra
Beach
Breakfast
Bimbo

J

Jennie-Mae

I got out of my bathtub and put on my house slippers and polyester pajamas I paid cash for when I went out to buy some spaghetti.

Boulder
Bra
Beach
Breakfast
Bimbo
Sounds like a PCB spring break special, but okay, here we go:

Now, this here Bimbo is ready for Breakfast n’ Beach, but I ain’t bringing no ​Bra, cuz I got a big old over-the-shoulder-Boulder-holder.

Sandy
Mill
Eagle
Roar
Tennesse Williams

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
Tennessee Williams leaned over and kissed his sleeping wife Sandy on the cheek before heading to his job at the saw mill down the road. His beat up old truck Roared to life and made its way down the road squeaking and grunting the whole way. He was barely making ends meet and felt so burdened by the thought that he was meant for more. Looking up towards the sky , searching for answers to his internal struggles he sees an Eagle soaring through the sky and finds himself feeling inspired for the first time in a long time to do what he was destined to do.

Soup
Trepidation
Burdens
Llama
Solice

J

Jennie-Mae

Tennessee Williams leaned over and kissed his sleeping wife Sandy on the cheek before heading to his job at the saw mill down the road. His beat up old truck Roared to life and made its way down the road squeaking and grunting the whole way. He was barely making ends meet and felt so burdened by the thought that he was meant for more. Looking up towards the sky , searching for answers to his internal struggles he sees an Eagle soaring through the sky and finds himself feeling inspired for the first time in a long time to do what he was destined to do.

Soup
Trepidation
Burdens
Llama
Solice
Old Llamas, thriving on Trepidation, found Solice in that toxic Soup brewed with the Burdens of the world.

Litigator
Donkey
Diamondback
Fee
Chopper

SovereignGrace

Dec 28, 2016
Old Llamas, thriving on Trepidation, found Solice in that toxic Soup brewed with the Burdens of the world.

Litigator
Donkey
Diamondback
Fee
Chopper
I got on my chopper to go pay the fee I owed for killing my neighbor's donkey when I turned my diamondback rattler loose on him. My litigator had me plea to reckless use of a rattler.

Zebra
Zit
Zamboni
Zimbabwe
Zephyr

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Zephyr had a zit the size of Zimbabwe. While nobody was looking, he tried to treat it with the bottom of a Zamboni. Ended up making himself look like a bloody zebra.

Andromeda
Dried
Leaf
Trail
Kashmir

I got on my chopper to go pay the fee I owed for killing my neighbor's donkey when I turned my diamondback rattler loose on him. My litigator had me plea to reckless use of a rattler.

Zebra
Zit
Zamboni
Zimbabwe
Zephyr

T

Tinuviel

Zephyr had a zit the size of Zimbabwe. While nobody was looking, he tried to treat it with the bottom of a Zamboni. Ended up making himself look like a bloody zebra.

Andromeda
Dried
Leaf
Trail
Kashmir
The lovely Andromeda didn't age well. Last time I saw her was on an old trail in Kashmir, and she looked about like a dried leaf.

Wishing
Hate
Thief
Feisty
Filly

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
The lovely Andromeda didn't age well. Last time I saw her was on an old trail in Kashmir, and she looked about like a dried leaf.

Wishing
Hate
Thief
Feisty
Filly
I hate the thief that took my feisty filly...I'm really wishing he'll bring her back to me.

Beverage
Bipedal
Savory
Spit
Caravan

SovereignGrace

Dec 28, 2016
I hate the thief that took my feisty filly...I'm really wishing he'll bring her back to me.

Beverage
Bipedal
Savory
Spit
Caravan
I spit out my savory beverage in laughter when I saw a cat doing a bipedal strut as a caravan of rogue mice went by and spit on him.

Open
Onus
Okra
Ocean
Oboe

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I spit out my savory beverage in laughter when I saw a cat doing a bipedal strut as a caravan of rogue mice went by and spit on him.

Open
Onus
Okra
Ocean
Oboe
It was Otis's onus to to play the oboe while eating okra from an open can on the shore of the ocean.

Sacrifice
Freckle
Battery
Cheese grater
Concubine

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

Soup
Trepidation
Burdens
Llama
Solice
Clearly a work of fiction as Tennessee Williams preferred the company of gentlemen to women.

L

La_Vie_En_Rose

It was Otis's onus to to play the oboe while eating okra from an open can on the shore of the ocean.

Sacrifice
Freckle
Battery
Cheese grater
Concubine
The sultan was happy to sacrifice one of his concubines by grinding her face with a battery operated cheese grater.

Fool
Donkey
Sleepy
Weary
Lies