Writing the high on life moments...
Upon getting ready to take my dogs on a nice Saturday long walk/run, my fluff a muff, Dolly Anna, got herself so very excited, she was spinning in circles, running faster and faster, so when I came back to the room to grab my shoes, she jumped ever so excitingly on to the bed. Well, that was her intended destination but she missed, landing awkwardly on the floor. I giggled, and said….awe dolly, baby girl, did you get so excited that you lost your way?
Oh me oh my…
It hit me, that is exactly what happens to me, often and regular. Just this week at work, I became so excited. I had like a run of 10 solid minutes of sweet interactions with kind customers. It was so wonderful that I had to put my desk up so that I could stand while working. I was soaring, feeling so blessed and high on life, giggling and smiling inside like a five year old entering Disney Land.
Yeah, nothing wrong with that elation, until….
Well, the reality of the need to remain steady reared its head, humbling me right back into a more balanced state. Yes, I got so excited that I lost my way. Not a darn thing wrong with joy and excitement but they too require the need to remain grounded, or I run the risks of stumbling over those elevated clouds. Does that make sense? It is kinda like the inevitable anti climax is just around the corner if we ride the over the top high moments for too long.
I think balance is my favorite word, besides love, of course. God is love. He will always be my most High!!! However the most High asks us to be reasonable, to be moderate. I see, over and over again, the truth and value of His design.
I see why He says the humble, He lifts, and the proud, He brings down. We can see this in the nature He created, and we each experience it in our day to day lives.
Ok my dogs are whimpering at me, telling me...it is time to let this rambling writing moment go and go get some of His glorious nature!!!
Thanks for reading and have a beautifully blessed and balanced day.
Much love and God Bless...♡♡♡
Upon getting ready to take my dogs on a nice Saturday long walk/run, my fluff a muff, Dolly Anna, got herself so very excited, she was spinning in circles, running faster and faster, so when I came back to the room to grab my shoes, she jumped ever so excitingly on to the bed. Well, that was her intended destination but she missed, landing awkwardly on the floor. I giggled, and said….awe dolly, baby girl, did you get so excited that you lost your way?
Oh me oh my…
It hit me, that is exactly what happens to me, often and regular. Just this week at work, I became so excited. I had like a run of 10 solid minutes of sweet interactions with kind customers. It was so wonderful that I had to put my desk up so that I could stand while working. I was soaring, feeling so blessed and high on life, giggling and smiling inside like a five year old entering Disney Land.
Yeah, nothing wrong with that elation, until….
Well, the reality of the need to remain steady reared its head, humbling me right back into a more balanced state. Yes, I got so excited that I lost my way. Not a darn thing wrong with joy and excitement but they too require the need to remain grounded, or I run the risks of stumbling over those elevated clouds. Does that make sense? It is kinda like the inevitable anti climax is just around the corner if we ride the over the top high moments for too long.
I think balance is my favorite word, besides love, of course. God is love. He will always be my most High!!! However the most High asks us to be reasonable, to be moderate. I see, over and over again, the truth and value of His design.
I see why He says the humble, He lifts, and the proud, He brings down. We can see this in the nature He created, and we each experience it in our day to day lives.
Ok my dogs are whimpering at me, telling me...it is time to let this rambling writing moment go and go get some of His glorious nature!!!
Thanks for reading and have a beautifully blessed and balanced day.
Much love and God Bless...♡♡♡