They say they are getting rid of their traditional Christmas cups for a generic red "seasonal" cup.
This was on facebook from a supposed believer:
View attachment 139225
How do you feel about the cups, then?Christmas. Why do others spell it the other way. It's like you are taking out the most important thing about Christmas. Christ.
....... they are getting rid of their traditional Christmas cups for a generic red "seasonal" cup.
I agree and I believe we are all pretty chilled about it.I think we all need to take a chill pill here. Are we seriously upset because a secular company doesn't want to make their cups more "Christmas-y"?
There are more important things to worry about here. How about the REAL persecution Christians are under.
Christmas. Why do others spell it the other way. It's like you are taking out the most important thing about Christmas. Christ.
That's interesting (you rascal)! Thanks for posting the info.Actually I threw that in to stir the pot.
Myth: “Xmas” is a non-religious name / spelling for “Christmas”.It turns out, “Xmas” is not a non-religious version of “Christmas”. The “X” is actually indicating the Greek letter “Chi”, which is short for the Greek, meaning “Christ”. So “Xmas” and “Christmas” are equivalent in every way except their lettering.![]()
(From The "X" in "Xmas" Doesn't Take the "Christ" Out of "Christmas")
Actually.....It's "Christmas"!
Actually I threw that in to stir the pot.
Myth: “Xmas” is a non-religious name / spelling for “Christmas”.It turns out, “Xmas” is not a non-religious version of “Christmas”. The “X” is actually indicating the Greek letter “Chi”, which is short for the Greek, meaning “Christ”. So “Xmas” and “Christmas” are equivalent in every way except their lettering.![]()
(From The "X" in "Xmas" Doesn't Take the "Christ" Out of "Christmas")
Hokay, now that I've done that (sorry, been cooped up sick all week and I'm bored), personally I don't care what Staryucks does with their cups. Frankly, I get a perverse pleasure out of watching this world screw itself into apostasy.
Actually.....
X is a Greek letter for, "chi" (pronounced as ch) which means "Christos" or "Christ."![]()
It's almost time for the Xmas threads.
Christmas. Why do others spell it the other way. It's like you are taking out the most important thing about Christmas. Christ.
I'm done.