XRAYS Prove Miracle: father of four's intestine tripled in length by prayer after accident.His story"Saved by Angels" on History Chann, DiscoveryLife

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 16, 2018
As you know, the eyewitness support of the New Testament on the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth is one of the best evidence that Jesus Christ is Almighty God.(I'm saying this for the youth reading around the world.) But I think this miracle is certainly strong scientific evidence that Jesus Christ, our God, exists.

In November 2006, Bruce Van Natta was a husband, a father of four children and a diesel truck mechanic. While under a huge truck doing repairs, the jack slipped and the truck fell on Bruce Van Natta. The truck's axle crushed Van Natta's abdomen down to under 2 inches in thickness. Paramedics came and flew the heavily bleeding father of 4 to Wisconsin University Hospital.(Before the paramedics arrived 2 eight feet tall angels came-but for more on this you will have to read Bruce Van Natta's bestselling book: "Saved By Angels".) Bruce Van Natta's wife, Lori, came to the hospital with only a Bible.

.The surgeons couldn't understand how Bruce Van Natta's heart was still beating after the giant truck had almost cut him into two pieces and severed 5 major arteries. The surgeons stopped the incredible bleeding and then removed a large part of his small intestine.

(Author and journalist Max Davis reviews much of the excellent medical documents concerning Bruce Van Natta in his book:The Insanity of Disbelief.)

Max Davis writes that Van Natta's 5 page Trauma Operative Note, signed by attending surgeon Michael Schurr,M.D.(Dr.Schurr has been on call for the US President) says that over 18 feet of his small intestine were removed and sent to pathology. By his 4th operation, only 3.1 feet(95cm) of small intestines remained in Bruce Van Natta. Van Natta had weighed 180 pounds before the accident; but his weight would drop to 125 pounds in the following months. He was slowly dying because he did not have enough small intestine to properly absorb food. His family and church were still praying.

In February 2007, a Christian friend of Van Natta's named Bruce Carlson, from Walden, NY, felt God tell him to go to Wisconsin and pray for Van Natta. Carlson and a mutual friend named Brian, went to his hospital room. There Carlson laid hands on Bruce Van Natta and commanded his small intestines to grow in the name of Jesus Christ(John 14:13,14.) Suddenly Van Natta felt electricity come out of his hands and go into his own forehead and down to his stomach area. Van Natta felt his intestines wiggle and move around. He instantly told Carlson and Brian that he felt as though a snake had uncoiled in his stomach.

Bruce Van Natta immediately started gaining weight! His doctors were confused. They ordered an upper G.I. Track X-ray exam. The doctors couldn't believe what they were seeing. Senior radiologist Andrew Taylor confirmed in writing that Bruce Van Natta now had 9.84 feet(300 cm) of small intestines. Before and after X-Rays, CT scans and Doppler scans proved that Van Natta's small intestines had tripled in length due to the prayers for him in Jesus's name. This is a fact.

Furthermore, Dr. Michael Schurr operated on Van Natta again after the upper G.I. Track X-Rays showed that his small intestines had tripled in length. Dr. Schurr and the operative assistants saw the Christ-regrown small intestines with their own eyes and testified about it on a TV documentary. This is a fact.

The History Channel's atheistic "Miracles Decoded" series aimed to disprove miracles. Yet when they interviewed Dr.Michael Schurr and saw the clear evidence of the before and after medical imaging of Van Natta's intestines, even they had to admit on TV that there was no natural explanation for Bruce Van Natta's small intestine's huge regrowth.

Bruce Van Natta is a healthy 160 pounds today and directs Sweet Bread Ministries.

Max Davis tells us that this miracle story has extremely reliable sources. Davis says that to continue to disbelieve in miracles or in Jesus Christ, who is the God of miracles, is to simply refuse to acknowledge the facts.

I personally think this miracle, with absolutely airtight medical documentation and a top US surgeon and assistants as witnesses, is scientific proof that Jesus is God.

---Thank you for taking the time and reading my post (based on the mentioned authors' books and some 2 cents of mine). Your replies-even one word- are most welcome.
(I have no connection to Bruce Van Natta/Sweet Bread Ministries or Max Davis.)
***Please tell friends about Bruce Van Natta's bestselling book:Saved By Angels (and his Sweet Bread Ministries) because it is a great read and Bruce Van Natta supports Christian orphans around the world!:love:

Here is his ministry link:
https://sweetbreadministries.com/

I have copyright permission from Bruce Van Natta and Max Davis to write this post and also for any readers of ChristianChat to reproduce and freely share this post-as long your view ,and intended use, supports the two authors' Christian view of the Van Natta miracle.
Thanks again for reading my post!
Replies are truly welcome .:) I hope I gave a decent summary (of only 1 chapter actually )of Van Natta's and Davis's books.:unsure: Oh well, at least I tried.
All praise to Almighty Jesus, and his Father, and the Holy Spirit.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
That was quite an amazing post. Not totally surprising as Jesus is the Great Physician.

Oct 16, 2018
That was quite an amazing post. Not totally surprising as Jesus is the Great Physician.
Dear Tourist thanks so much for your kind words;) but as you know the miracle and all the airtight medical documentation and the notable witnesses are because of the Lord Almighty Jesus, and his Father and Holy Spirit-all praise to them!

And my OP is totally based on a chapter from each of the mentioned authors books. All credit goes to them and Jesus but I really ,really appreciate your reply!

And thank you all on CC for spending your time reading my thread! and maybe even sharing it with friends( I really welcome any replies.

Please understand that the Christian orphans might be helped and Christ glorified when you post any reply to this thread because more people and guests from around the world will see this thread and might go to the Sweet Bread Ministries site:love:.(I have no connection to it.) Please share freely with friends- so many Christian orphans need our help.

Dec 2, 2018
I like reading stories like this. To read and picture what they see weither its Jesus they see or angels. Its great. We are blessed in many ways.
Praise the lord!

Oct 16, 2018
I like reading stories like this. To read and picture what they see weither its Jesus they see or angels. Its great. We are blessed in many ways.
Praise the lord!
Thank you so much for your reply! All credit for the story is Jesus Christ's- He is King of Kings and God Almighty.

Dear CC sisters and brothers: please note that even a one word reply to my topic will allow more people around the world to see it and they might visit the Sweet Bread Ministries website to help Christian orphans around the world :love:. Thank you all for taking the time to read my topic.:) Thank you most sweet Jesus.

Elene

Jan 4, 2019
keep on sharing Ronpal ;) We need this :)

and Thank You God Lord Jesus for Ronpal!

Oct 12, 2012
Dear Tourist thanks so much for your kind words;) but as you know the miracle and all the airtight medical documentation and the notable witnesses are because of the Lord Almighty Jesus, and his Father and Holy Spirit-all praise to them!

And my OP is totally based on a chapter from each of the mentioned authors books. All credit goes to them and Jesus but I really ,really appreciate your reply!

And thank you all on CC for spending your time reading my thread! and maybe even sharing it with friends( I really welcome any replies.

Please understand that the Christian orphans might be helped and Christ glorified when you post any reply to this thread because more people and guests from around the world will see this thread and might go to the Sweet Bread Ministries site:love:.(I have no connection to it.) Please share freely with friends- so many Christian orphans need our help.
Keep up the good work my brother!! 😋

Oct 16, 2018
keep on sharing Ronpal ;) We need this :)
thank you Elene for your very kind reply. May our God, Christ, bless you.
Who won the woman's soccer FIFA World Cup? Are you a soccer fan? I heard that your wonderful country and the amazing USA womens team are in the Finals!

G

Godsgirl83

I know this is an older post (that's how I stumbled onto it, by looking through older postings)
I love hearing testimonies like this!
Thanks for sharing!!!

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
I had read it long ago but VERY much appreciate you bringing it to remembrance, especially the part about Bruce Carlson praying and feeling the power, like electricity, going out of his hands to the patient Bruce, I feel that as well in praying for people, sometimes it rests on me and passes through me and out my hands, I am learning still.
Profound healings like that are in the future for me, although I am seeing increasing positive results.
Bless you GG, in Jesus name

Oct 16, 2018
I know this is an older post (that's how I stumbled onto it, by looking through older postings)
I love hearing testimonies like this!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Thanks for the reply!! God bless you.