Yeah so Plague in Colorado - It's End of the world as we know it...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 6, 2020
Seriously I do feel fine.

Bubonic Plague being transmitted among squirrels in Colorado.

The news seems to be rolling off the pages of Revelations these days.

Going_Nowhere

Nov 10, 2019
And in case you don't feel fine, maybe listening to the song will help.

Jan 12, 2019

So Hans landa and Quentin Tarantino were correct.

We discriminate against rats when we find squirrels cute 🤣

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee

When I was in the Army I got vaccinated against every virus known to man so I am all set in that regard.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020

They been running the bubonic plague propaganda for decades

It was the African Killer Bees, Ebola, Aids, Sara, Y2K, mad cow, bird flu, swine flu, Legionnaires, Anthrax, on and on

The Rain Forest Will Be Gone By the year 2000?

Polar ice caps is going to drown the world by 2020?

We're gonna die of radiation, ozone depletion?

California is going in the ocean on the great earthquake before 2000

The world ends, the Mayan calendar Dec 2012

Propaganda pushing false fear

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016

According to the so called experts the infection from animal to human is very low. But these are the same experts still debating over what is true with Covid. Pandemics or plagues have happened before.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
I see a string of familiarity here. I posted about the Black Plague being found in Mongolia just recently. Now, we're a report of it in Colorado?
We hear about Coronavirus outbreak in China many months ago. And then, not long after that news we hear there's an outbreak somewhere in America.

Are we going to have a Bubonic Plague pandemic lock down next? Is there a mask for that?

E

EleventhHour

I see a string of familiarity here. I posted about the Black Plague being found in Mongolia just recently. Now, we're a report of it in Colorado?
We hear about Coronavirus outbreak in China many months ago. And then, not long after that news we hear there's an outbreak somewhere in America.

Are we going to have a Bubonic Plague pandemic lock down next? Is there a mask for that?

Yes we will probably being to step up to Hazmat Suits... we are talking about fleas you know, they are everywhere.

I have pre-ordered mine in RED, they didn't have Pink :(

APF60_Jan17_Hazmat_GW_2.jpg

E

EleventhHour

This bacteria has always been around and no it will not become a plague, it is treatable and not transmitted like a virus.

I think we are better informed now, on second thought there are few people out there who think viruses are imaginary and Covid-19 is caused by 5G. :whistle:

I guess they would fit right into the middle ages.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Yes we will probably being to step up to Hazmat Suits... we are talking about fleas you know, they are everywhere.

I have pre-ordered mine in RED, they didn't have Pink :(

View attachment 218979
No pink? :mad:

Can't wait to see how fashion designers come up with a new style of hazmat wear.
I wonder if there will be an effort to exterminate pets? The excuse being, they are flea carriers. Then of course there will be the look to the homeless who also likely have fleas.
The new vaccine will be like unto what we give our dog or cat today. A flea treatment. Right at the back of the neck so that we're not tempted to touch there twenty times a minute.
I read when this Corona panic started the warnings. Wash your hands for at least three minutes, and don't touch your face. It was said on average people touch their face twenty times a minute.
And here all this time I've been a slacker.

laughingheart

Sep 21, 2016
This is what it said online.
"Although tied to historic pandemics like the Black Death, plague illnesses do still occur around the world and in the United States every year, though they are rare. In the U.S., most plague cases occur in the Southwest, including in New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado, the CDC says."
It is a shame that the media is rabid for anything sensational. Words like plague have us thinking of the black plague, which is not what is happening. It has been around but right now it is scaring people to be the point of hysteria.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
This bacteria has always been around and no it will not become a plague, it is treatable and not transmitted like a virus.

I think we are better informed now, on second thought there are few people out there who think viruses are imaginary and Covid-19 is caused by 5G. :whistle:

I guess they would fit right into the middle ages.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
After having fun with the 5G thing I logged off. Just in time to hear on international news that Huawei, the largest Chinese supplier of integral communications components for cellphones and Internet providers, has been banned from the UK.
I copied that last sentence from this article. https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/5g-...atening-national-security-in-us-and-elsewhere

We have fun with 5G and Corona but it appears there's a very serious matter in the case of 5G communications competition between America and China.

I just found the timing funny. Having a laugh here about 5G and the virus and then just as I'm about to turn off the television, there's the UK news reporting.
Have to log back and share. Night all.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018

I dont recall squirrels being mentioned in the book of Revelation. Or colorado.
Although it does say men will go hide amongst the rocks in the mountains. Not sure if that means Colorado.