Yeah so Plague in Colorado - It's End of the world as we know it...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Truth7t7

May 19, 2020
Let's hope they included the vaccine that exposes Fauci as a fraud.
I have the same feeling.

He's a leftist secular humanist liberal from New York, feeding the frenzy.

Jul 6, 2020
I dont recall squirrels being mentioned in the book of Revelation. Or colorado.
Although it does say men will go hide amongst the rocks in the mountains. Not sure if that means Colorado.
Haven't you heard of Squirrelmageddon?

Apr 15, 2017
After having fun with the 5G thing I logged off. Just in time to hear on international news that Huawei, the largest Chinese supplier of integral communications components for cellphones and Internet providers, has been banned from the UK.
I copied that last sentence from this article. https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/5g-...atening-national-security-in-us-and-elsewhere

We have fun with 5G and Corona but it appears there's a very serious matter in the case of 5G communications competition between America and China.

I just found the timing funny. Having a laugh here about 5G and the virus and then just as I'm about to turn off the television, there's the UK news reporting.
Have to log back and share. Night all.
It does not really matter for the nations are ready to come together now.

America is going to go to a new form of government by a series of conflicts starting with the coronavirus, where there is no Republican and Democrat party.

United Nations Agenda 21, 1992, a peace plan for the world, 179 nations agreed to it, and they got the bugs worked out, and now all nations are ready to come together as one.

Controlled conflict beings about controlled change.

Agenda 21, take all people out of the rural areas and place them in the cities so 5G can track them because of the vaccination that is RNA genetic coding, nanotechnology.

Agenda 21 is sustainability, wants everyone to be equal economically, and social status wise, and to ban the police, among other things.

If a person reads the BLM homepage they speak of sustainability, and the same agenda as Agenda 21.

BLM is global, and is the start of introducing Agenda 21 to the world among other things to change the world to be compatible with the coming centralized government.

Pandemics are planned to economically collapse all the developed nations of the world.

America built up China for a reason, which China bought Walmart which will probably be the one world store, and China the only manufacturer of goods supplied to the world.

America wants a governmental system like China for all must be equal for the nations to come together, so they can produce the New Age Christ.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
It does not really matter for the nations are ready to come together now.

America is going to go to a new form of government by a series of conflicts starting with the coronavirus, where there is no Republican and Democrat party.

United Nations Agenda 21, 1992, a peace plan for the world, 179 nations agreed to it, and they got the bugs worked out, and now all nations are ready to come together as one.

Controlled conflict beings about controlled change.

Agenda 21, take all people out of the rural areas and place them in the cities so 5G can track them because of the vaccination that is RNA genetic coding, nanotechnology.

Agenda 21 is sustainability, wants everyone to be equal economically, and social status wise, and to ban the police, among other things.

If a person reads the BLM homepage they speak of sustainability, and the same agenda as Agenda 21.

BLM is global, and is the start of introducing Agenda 21 to the world among other things to change the world to be compatible with the coming centralized government.

Pandemics are planned to economically collapse all the developed nations of the world.

America built up China for a reason, which China bought Walmart which will probably be the one world store, and China the only manufacturer of goods supplied to the world.

America wants a governmental system like China for all must be equal for the nations to come together, so they can produce the New Age Christ.

lol, and all they had to do was convince them to refuse to wear mask when they were suggesting they wear them the whole time. The outbreak is almost out of control and when it gets to the point that there is no other choice other than shutting down the government they will point to them and put the blame on those who would not wear them. They'll say "sorry but we have to shut down to stop it, and it will crumble the earths economy and ours so no more SS or SSI, no more unemployment and no more stimulus.".

Then when it is crumbled and no one has jobs they will repossess their homes and cars and set up another financial system. Many will not like it but it will sink in that the baby's crying it's hungry and there's no water or electricity. They'll look at their patios and back yards and realize that their not big enough to grow enough to eat. Then they'll try to fish and realize the fish left because of the pollution. The cities will fall apart fist and they'll all go to the woods and realize they don't know anything about hunting or farming and then they'll bow down and worship the image.

Jul 6, 2020
God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of love and power and a sound mind.

soggykitten

Jul 3, 2020
Yellow is the color of happiness, you silly kitten.
This is true. But we're talking Hazmat onesies here. In which case , as far as this happy kitty goes, I'd look more like an overfed canary. Not a good image if I want to stay in the cool cat club. Feel me?
Purrrrrrrrr.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
It has been around but right now it is scaring people to be the point of hysteria.
That's the whole point. Create fear, hysteria, and panic. Then offer a BOGUS SOLUTION from *on high* (the powera that be) -- which is totalitarian control of every waking moment. Use CCTV, drones, human snitches, etc. to ensure that everyone stays in line with the Party Line. Dissents to be (a) arrested, (b) jailed without due process, and (c) banished or vanished.

It would appear that there is absolutely no one in any Western government who has come to the reallsation that state control has been put into effective in the free world for absolutely no good reason, and that it must be stopped immediately. Everyone is sitting around with their mouths open and doing absolutely nothing about this crisis of freedom.

L

lenna

They been running the bubonic plague propaganda for decades

It was the African Killer Bees, Ebola, Aids, Sara, Y2K, mad cow, bird flu, swine flu, Legionnaires, Anthrax, on and on

The Rain Forest Will Be Gone By the year 2000?

Polar ice caps is going to drown the world by 2020?

We're gonna die of radiation, ozone depletion?

California is going in the ocean on the great earthquake before 2000

The world ends, the Mayan calendar Dec 2012

Propaganda pushing false fear

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
If its colorado Im more picking that its mass shootings you need to be more concerned about.
although that might be under control now. I dont know, I dont live there.

Not sure what, if anything, has actually been done to stop the violence....

soberxp

May 3, 2018
In the bible as we know Revelation use word last day , As a foreigner as me, a person who learns English
Last means
When was the last time Jesus came
do we still remember last time or last day he leave
He ascended into the sky

In China, there is a proverb,
There is a man who likes Chinese dragons,his name is Lord Ye. His house is full of paintings and books about Chinese dragons. One day, the Chinese dragon comes to him.He was frightened, and he didn't know what to do.
and now he has return , not soon, already.
He arrived sooner than most people thought

This began on October 10th 2008,(At this time, the earth north and south are in summer , and I have a fig tree on my balcony )
I felt depressed that day and walked onto the balcony, which was cloudy morning, overcast and looks dark。I saw clouds like Chinese dragon, moving its body and watching me as said :" you little guy " when it's moving the sun is the one eye.Stare at me. time is AM 12:00
I want to describe my experiences as much as possible. i was not too amazing when I watching the sun the eye or the clouds or the Chinese dragon , People often says what clouds might looks like , but i know what i saw,it's not just looks like,i know which is which.
Then clouds came back to normal,I walked back to my room calmly,and thought "Shall I go out again? " I started wondering what I saw just curiosity。I go back to the balcony .and watch the sky and cloud , He showed up again in the form of Chinese dragon. I started thinking about taking pictures of my Motorola phone。Just as I was ready to take pictures,I saw him who beginning to feel angry,the color turned to red blood, I said clouds turned blood, then disappeared immediately , disappeared .I was scared, feeling as i just killled him.

Looking into the sky,heavy clouds and low down to surface ,lights looks dark,Suddenly clouds opened a hole in the sky .Bigger and bigger ,Perfect circle ,could see the sky very blue....There is a cloud of point at the center ,Bigger and bigger ,A huge white cross/crucifix appeared before me,
Then Jesus appeared before the cross; his gorgeous clothes were nothing like this world,but i didn't see the face ,the face is blue sky , Posture is like Jesus statue at Brazil,I'd rather repeat it again,his gorgeous clothes were nothing like this world,Clothes hung over the feet,Sleeve design is perfect,Hairstyle are consistent with what we think 。saints slowly appeared on his left side of Jesus ,Smaller than Jesus,Angel and two wings ,The number is about 12 to 30,maybe 24,Confused with men or women , feels like one flesh.
(Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother,and shall cleave unto his wife:and they shall be one flesh.)

Other vision ,I saw in the sky, Pyramid,Greek Athena ,old chinese firearms,etc。。。。。 It's all shows with the form of clouds as movie,I don't think it means anything. I think it's just describing long history.

After that,I saw a Naked girl ,Slowly emerge in front of me,Greek hairstyle,Very beautiful,She has a beautiful profile. the view of flank,hard to tell. I saw her slowly Pregnancy,Don't know why I was slightly uncontrollable kneeling down .

When all these finished,Time has reached to 3-5 p.m.I just feel a few minutes 。
BTW. I am myopic. When I saw Jesus, I was not myopic, but only for the moment.

luke 12:38
And if he shall come in the second watch,or come in the third watch,and fine them so,blessed are those servants.

The second coming.
Dont't miss the second watch , I meybe the watchman at this time.down't know about third watch.
Don't be a man like him ,Lord Ye
READ Luke 12