Yeshua! Why is it omitted from all bibles exept som hebrew rootsbibles?

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sheepman

Senior Member
Aug 13, 2016
135
5
0
Yes I have heard it before but was reminded of it just now when I did my biblestudy out in the garden in the tree of good and evil.

I sat in a tree contemplating just how it felt to be the Nacash/Serpent, looking down on Eve with those evil eyes full of destruction and yet perfect in beauty as Isaiah proclaims about the former cherub.

There are many trees in the Bible with diffrent purposes.
The Branch is my kind of tree.

When you shape a tree and make a cut you must put salvation on its stump
or else it will be corrupt in the future.

Salvation spells Yeshua in the hebrew tounge.

So every time you read the word salvation in your english bibles
you actually read Jesus/Yeshua.

I suppose many here are aware of this but anyway..

Isnt it strange all the studybibles in every language just dont spell this fact out
in massive letters dripping with wine.

Why?

Would the Pharisees lose control of the church.
Are the the publishers ashamed of his name?
Would it be to Obvious?
Why in the world...i am about to swear...do they omit the most profound
name in the whole Universe?

No its to much.. have to go out and sledgehammer something in the garden.
Man do we understand Moses when he hit the rock.

יְשׁוּעָה​
Transliteration: yĕshuw`ah
Pronunciation: yesh·ü'·ä
speaker18x12blue.png

Part of Speech: feminine noun
Root Word (Etymology): passive participle of H3467
Outline of Biblical Usage:
  1. salvation, deliverance
    1. welfare, prosperity
    2. deliverance
    3. salvation (by God)
    4. victory




KJV Translation Count:
78 Totalsalvation 65, help 4, deliverance 3, health 3, save 1, saving 1, welfare 1

Strong's Definitions: יְשׁוּעָה yᵉshûwʻâh,yesh-oo'-aw; feminine passive participle of H3467; something saved, i.e. (abstractly) deliverance; hence, aid, victory, prosperity:—deliverance, health, help(-ing), salvation, save, saving (health), welfare.
 
Anyone know what phase the moon is in?

12th day (really depends on place, like say Jerusalem.) Before my computer crashed, I had a purchased program that I put Jerusalem coordinates and their time zone in it. August 18th will be full moon. Helell II calendar has this month as 5th month. However many don't rely on the Jewish postponements or intercalculated years with 13 months and believe this is the 6th month. Next new visible crescent moon will be around September 2, 2016.
 
Why stop at "Yeshua" ?

Why not complain that our translated scriptures all "
omit" ישוע ??
 
Yeah!
Its all out war on the Bible.

Why?

Its only Love in it. Jesus is on every page of the Bible.

There is a living Man right now copiously alive preparing
habitation for you and I.

He is the only Man that walked the earth and made it to the finish line.

Aint that something all you beloved sportsfans.

OS

What a joke.

Here we have a God and a Man in a single vessel running like Hell from Hell for our sake.
Sweating blood.
Lifting the iron gates of our sins up upon his shoulder. Dies and rise.

Even if your sins be as red as crimson He have blotted them out.

The iron in the blood make us feel strong.
But Jesus manifest himself in weakness.

The blood is full of Iron.

Where does this heavy metal come from.

I wonder because I felt it vibrate in my blood when I Profaned my body
with heavy metal.

There is so much about the blood to just neglect there is knowledge here.
sin
the moon (sinuscurve)

The white wool.

Kairo in egypt means Mars
The red Iron planet.

Rahab= Pride
Strong in the flesh

The strange menstrual thing with all the blood of Iron.

Yes I am probably far out again.

But why do the heathen drink blood?

Take a sip of wine instead.

Some might call me a nutcase.

I am just having happy moments at last after 25 years of destruction.

Sufferings always comes so we should take care of all the moments of Joy in the Scriptures and
multiply our coins.

Everytime we hit each other
its withdrawn from our sack of coins.

Thats my firm belief.

I felt it.
Whenever I say something that could be taken as
hurting it always grieves my soul.

I enjoy writing this because I know it will offend some leftovers from the world we are
taken out from.

It grieves me and it always have.
Thats just a fact no more no less.

I just recently found out its good. Because we boast in him. He transforms our bloody hearts from within.
 
We walk with Jesus Christ who is the Son of God. There are many different Languages with different words for the Son of God who is Jesus in the English.

Is their Magic in the name Yeshua? No.

Its not the name we follow its actually the Son of God we follow, not a name. This is the point that must be made. We do not walk any closer with God if we use the name Yeshua. If God wanted us to use only Yeshua then the Holy Spirit would have directed all the writers of the Scriptures to use only that name.
 
Yes I have heard it before but was reminded of it just now when I did my biblestudy out in the garden in the tree of good and evil.

I sat in a tree contemplating just how it felt to be the Nacash/Serpent, looking down on Eve with those evil eyes full of destruction and yet perfect in beauty as Isaiah proclaims about the former cherub.

There are many trees in the Bible with diffrent purposes.
The Branch is my kind of tree.

When you shape a tree and make a cut you must put salvation on its stump
or else it will be corrupt in the future.

Salvation spells Yeshua in the hebrew tounge.

So every time you read the word salvation in your english bibles
you actually read Jesus/Yeshua.

I suppose many here are aware of this but anyway..

Isnt it strange all the studybibles in every language just dont spell this fact out
in massive letters dripping with wine.

Why?

Would the Pharisees lose control of the church.
Are the the publishers ashamed of his name?
Would it be to Obvious?
Why in the world...i am about to swear...do they omit the most profound
name in the whole Universe?

No its to much.. have to go out and sledgehammer something in the garden.
Man do we understand Moses when he hit the rock.

יְשׁוּעָה​
Transliteration: yĕshuw`ah
Pronunciation: yesh·ü'·ä
speaker18x12blue.png

Part of Speech: feminine noun
Root Word (Etymology): passive participle of H3467
Outline of Biblical Usage:
  1. salvation, deliverance
    1. welfare, prosperity
    2. deliverance
    3. salvation (by God)
    4. victory




KJV Translation Count:
78 Totalsalvation 65, help 4, deliverance 3, health 3, save 1, saving 1, welfare 1

Strong's Definitions: יְשׁוּעָה yᵉshûwʻâh,yesh-oo'-aw; feminine passive participle of H3467; something saved, i.e. (abstractly) deliverance; hence, aid, victory, prosperity:—deliverance, health, help(-ing), salvation, save, saving (health), welfare.
For me, it's kind of easy to figure it out. I only speak and read English. So I read a Bible in English. Jesus. His name in English.
confused-shrug-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
God divided man through language, meaning He wanted them to not all speak the same language. I think its safe to assume that He has nothing against there being an English version of the name of Jesus Christ : p Its who He is thats important, not the fact He has a name.
 
I have been saying the same thing for a while now. For a name that is so, so very important, someone has gone to great lengths to hinder the real name from being spoken.
oh how subtle the adversary can be.


p.s. the locals don't react very well to this topic.
 
Yes i agree disciplemike, Satan is very subtle in deceiving us into believing there is Magic in the name Yeshua.
 
Yeah!
Its all out war on the Bible.

Why?

Its only Love in it. Jesus is on every page of the Bible.

There is a living Man right now copiously alive preparing
habitation for you and I.

He is the only Man that walked the earth and made it to the finish line.

Aint that something all you beloved sportsfans.

OS

What a joke.

Here we have a God and a Man in a single vessel running like Hell from Hell for our sake.
Sweating blood.
Lifting the iron gates of our sins up upon his shoulder. Dies and rise.

Even if your sins be as red as crimson He have blotted them out.

The iron in the blood make us feel strong.
But Jesus manifest himself in weakness.

The blood is full of Iron.

Where does this heavy metal come from.

I wonder because I felt it vibrate in my blood when I Profaned my body
with heavy metal.

There is so much about the blood to just neglect there is knowledge here.
sin
the moon (sinuscurve)

The white wool.

Kairo in egypt means Mars
The red Iron planet.

Rahab= Pride
Strong in the flesh

The strange menstrual thing with all the blood of Iron.

Yes I am probably far out again.

But why do the heathen drink blood?

Take a sip of wine instead.

Some might call me a nutcase.

I am just having happy moments at last after 25 years of destruction.

Sufferings always comes so we should take care of all the moments of Joy in the Scriptures and
multiply our coins.

Everytime we hit each other
its withdrawn from our sack of coins.

Thats my firm belief.

I felt it.
Whenever I say something that could be taken as
hurting it always grieves my soul.

I enjoy writing this because I know it will offend some leftovers from the world we are
taken out from.

It grieves me and it always have.
Thats just a fact no more no less.

I just recently found out its good. Because we boast in him. He transforms our bloody hearts from within.
We're at war because we call the Messiah Jesus?
laughing-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif
 
I have been saying the same thing for a while now. For a name that is so, so very important, someone has gone to great lengths to hinder the real name from being spoken.
oh how subtle the adversary can be.


p.s. the locals don't react very well to this topic.
I just check. Lots of forums for Christians who think they're Hebrew. This just isn't one, so please, go for it. It's okay. My feelings aren't hurt. Always go for your own kind.

Shalom!
 
Yes I have heard it before but was reminded of it just now when I did my biblestudy out in the garden in the tree of good and evil.

I sat in a tree contemplating just how it felt to be the Nacash/Serpent, looking down on Eve with those evil eyes full of destruction and yet perfect in beauty as Isaiah proclaims about the former cherub.

There are many trees in the Bible with diffrent purposes.
The Branch is my kind of tree.

When you shape a tree and make a cut you must put salvation on its stump
or else it will be corrupt in the future.

Salvation spells Yeshua in the hebrew tounge.

So every time you read the word salvation in your english bibles
you actually read Jesus/Yeshua.

I suppose many here are aware of this but anyway..

Isnt it strange all the studybibles in every language just dont spell this fact out
in massive letters dripping with wine.

Why?

Would the Pharisees lose control of the church.
Are the the publishers ashamed of his name?
Would it be to Obvious?
Why in the world...i am about to swear...do they omit the most profound
name in the whole Universe?

No its to much.. have to go out and sledgehammer something in the garden.
Man do we understand Moses when he hit the rock.

יְשׁוּעָה​
Transliteration: yĕshuw`ah
Pronunciation: yesh·ü'·ä
speaker18x12blue.png

Part of Speech: feminine noun
Root Word (Etymology): passive participle of H3467
Outline of Biblical Usage:
  1. salvation, deliverance
    1. welfare, prosperity
    2. deliverance
    3. salvation (by God)
    4. victory




KJV Translation Count:
78 Totalsalvation 65, help 4, deliverance 3, health 3, save 1, saving 1, welfare 1

Strong's Definitions: יְשׁוּעָה yᵉshûwʻâh,yesh-oo'-aw; feminine passive participle of H3467; something saved, i.e. (abstractly) deliverance; hence, aid, victory, prosperity:—deliverance, health, help(-ing), salvation, save, saving (health), welfare.
ive often wondered why the Fathers name was omitted and replace with the title LORD as well.
 
Precisely diciplemike.
I think many misunderstood my post.
Its not apologetic at all.

Its not about that there would be some kind of magic in the hebrew spelling.

Let me rephrase:

Why dont the translations from the original tounges put a huge sidenote everytime salvation is used.
Our english bibles could simply put Jesus in a sidenote.

Is that clear enough do you think?

Maybe you could rephrase it short and distinct?

Its just so cool that the pharisees recognized his name as salvation.
Isnt it pretty funny. Every time they said his name they proclaimed salvation.

And then they got angry at the translation of salvation unto the gentiles out of envy and
killed the name and put Salvation/Jesus/Yeshua on a cross of wood Salvation himself had created.

And the hammers from the nails of hell through our SALVATION still is heard everywhere.

I love when Jesus bends my carnal mind and feed us with the depths of Himself the word.

He..clothed in the scriptures.

And then they cast lots of his clothes as if it would be understood in parts and without the body in it.

My people perish because of lack of knowledge.
We cant survive on the infant milk.
Yeah! Give us meat to shew.
 
Of course we are hebrew
We are all grafted in
Paul have resolved all this 2000 yrs ago.

Hallelujah I m grafted in to the Branch.

Jesus was most certainly a Hebrew Israelite and Jew and Christian at the same time.

Isnt that awesome Sister.