Im not a Jew
I love them though
They have very much to share but the christians has the right light.
So show them your flashlight then maybe they show you some insight.

Paul also assures us that when the last JEWS be grafted in after the fullness of the gentiles
that the revelation they will bring into the church will be huge, like dripping oil.
Dont envy it. Praise it.
But..there are also as always hebrew roots legalist movements
that are just evil in there intent.
As always..discenment.
And like Missler always says
The most stupid and sad thing we humans do are:
Condemnation before investigation.
Thats because we are slack.
I know I been
Havent you.
I love them though
They have very much to share but the christians has the right light.
So show them your flashlight then maybe they show you some insight.
Paul also assures us that when the last JEWS be grafted in after the fullness of the gentiles
that the revelation they will bring into the church will be huge, like dripping oil.
Dont envy it. Praise it.
But..there are also as always hebrew roots legalist movements
that are just evil in there intent.
As always..discenment.
And like Missler always says
The most stupid and sad thing we humans do are:
Condemnation before investigation.
Thats because we are slack.
I know I been
Havent you.