YOU ARE A LIAR!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
DID YOU FORGET WHAT YOU ARE!! Let’s have a discussion without scripture posting...let us see, from each other, what the scripture has done in our hearts....I will start with this:

YOU, are nothing!! You fall SHORT of everything!! YOU are self righteous!! You are vain!! You are envy!! You are judge mental, YOU are stuck on YOURSELF! YOU are worthless!! GOD REPENTENED OF YOU!! YOU ARE NOT WORTH 2 CENTS!! NEVER WILL BE IN THIS WORLD!!YOU ARE PATHETIC!! YOU WONT be able to look your savior in the eye!! You will feel shame!!

But yet, you have all have the answers? You are right, and your opposition is a heretic? Have you heard yourselves?? Yes!! Me too!!!
Paul would have come into these wooden churches with a SLEDGE HAMMER!! The body of Christ is under attack and most of what I see is VOID!!! Of LOVE!! Is that what the body of Christ has become!!! Shame on EVERYONE...I did not fall to my knees and give my life over to my savior to be join THIS falling away!!!WE are all liars!! envious!! adulterers!! Not ONE of us is GOOD, yet you act like the scholars you “QUOTE” have been given MORE than you!! You fall to the feet of what OTHERS have accomplished and leave the forever REVEALING WISDOM of scripture “UP TO YOUR PASTOR WHO CANT WAIT TO BOAST ABOUT HIS SEMINARY SCHOOL DEGREE!! As IF he was given something more than you!! Your pastors are liars with the rest of us!!!All you have is your Bible!! There is no mediator between you and God, but the SON...ARE YOU telling me that you are not aware of the corruption!! that I know!!that you have seen in the churches alll over this country!!?? Do you think that because you have found a pastor, that HIDES his sin better than you, that he is anything LESS than a liar? A thief? A hypocrite!!!!! MAKE EVERY MAN A LIAR!! Get out of your DOCTRINE!!, OPEN your bibles for the first time with eyes like a child!! STOP being lead like SHEEP to the slaughter!! KNOW ALL OF THIS BEFORE you sit down in your local church and get force fed something CONTRARY to what Christ taught!! ALL I SEE IS a bunch of self absorbed MEN, choking on scripture!! MOST of which was interpreted by SOMEONE ELSE!! IF YOU CAN FIND A PASTOR, THAT PREACHES THiS MESSAGE, ILL BE ThE first person in Church Sunday morning!!!

STOP PUSHING YOUR brethren away from Christ, because you heard through the grape vine, that brother Jim was seen at a bar the other night.....he must not be saved!!! Let’s WARN HIM TWICE then outcast him!!! Cause Sister Susan saw his TRUCK, better yet!! When he comes into church next week, we will have the pastor REBUKE him, while the Pastor and other members have a LOG the size of the TITANIC in their eye!!! HYPPOCRITS!! Workers of Iniquity!!! YOU NEVER KNEW HIM!!!YOU NEVER ACCEPTED THE CROSS!!! YOU STILL PREACH CONDEMNATION FROM SIN!! NOONE WILL BE jUDGED FOR SIN!! What does that tell you????IF thIs is YOU, and I know there are MANY!! Shame on you!!!

FORGET telling him that he is NO LONgER Under the jurisdiction of SIN....IT IS GONE PEOPLE!! STOP USING REPENTANCE AGAINst your brother!! You HYPOCRITES!!! HOW could you even consider answering for that, you will not even be able LOOK UP at his FACE!! Your humbleness and meekness should be obvious here, and in your life!!

YOU are secure the moment you believe!!!! It is not up to any of YOU to THINK you have anything to do with the INCREASE!!!!!!, wether through treating your brethren as a non believer, or rebuking him because of what sister Tina said.....because sister Tina is quite the political figure...she’s very social and attends every service!!!.....she can judge!!! Right??? IM TAking a BReAK!!
Hello wronglydivided!

While it is true that scripture tells us "there is none righteous, no, not one. All have sinned and all fall short of God's righteous requirements," after we received Christ each believer was credit with righteousness and reconciled to God. Speaking of those who were credited with the same righteous of Abraham, scripture says:

"The words “it was credited to him” were written not for him alone, but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness—for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification." - Rom.4:23

"For if, while we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!"

So, now that we have believed on the Lord, trusting in Him as the One who provided salvation for us, God now sees us just like Christ, even though we still have the sinful nature. Therefore, all believers will be able to look their Savior in the eye, because we have been made righteous through Him.

You make the mistake of lumping everyone into the same group, that no one is reading the word of God, which is false! For example, (and I'm sure there are others,) I start my day off with prayer and the study of God's word. It's the first thing that I do when I wake up.

From the tone of your post, I'd say that you have some problems that you need to work out with God.

Dec 26, 2018
Hello wronglydivided!

While it is true that scripture tells us "there is none righteous, no, not one. All have sinned and all fall short of God's righteous requirements," after we received Christ each believer was credit with righteousness and reconciled to God. Speaking of those who were credited with the same righteous of Abraham, scripture says:

"The words “it was credited to him” were written not for him alone, but also for us, to whom God will credit righteousness—for us who believe in him who raised Jesus our Lord from the dead. He was delivered over to death for our sins and was raised to life for our justification." - Rom.4:23

"For if, while we were God's enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!"

So, now that we have believed on the Lord, trusting in Him as the One who provided salvation for us, God now sees us just like Christ, even though we still have the sinful nature. Therefore, all believers will be able to look their Savior in the eye, because we have been made righteous through Him.

You make the mistake of lumping everyone into the same group, that no one is reading the word of God, which is false! For example, (and I'm sure there are others,) I start my day off with prayer and the study of God's word. It's the first thing that I do when I wake up.

From the tone of your post, I'd say that you have some problems that you need to work out with God.
Your post, has a tone...

Honestly, if you cannot read between the lines.....who are you?

I have received enough discernment, with the help of the Holy Spirit, to recognize when “someone”, has attempted to minister to me, while “in the flesh”. If this is not you, then I was not speaking to you.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Your post, has a tone...

Honestly, if you cannot read between the lines.....who are you?

I have received enough discernment, with the help of the Holy Spirit, to recognize when “someone”, has attempted to minister to me, while “in the flesh”. If this is not you, then I was not speaking to you.
My point is that you should not come off that way in the first place. So, who are you?

Dec 26, 2018
My point is that you should not come off that way in the first place. So, who are you?
I am a child of God, free from the Law of slavery, and no longer in bondage from sin, for my savior took the penalty for me, covered, In the blood of Christ, as my savior suffered and died for me, Alive and rejoicing, as he Rose again! Humbled, because I didn’t deserve it, Thankful, that after 20 years of being a tyrant to my wife...she waited for me, and through GRACE alone, was this possible, now Sealed FOREVER...I can call her “baby” and actually know what that means..

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am a child of God, free from the Law of slavery, and no longer in bondage from sin, for my savior took the penalty for me, covered, In the blood of Christ, as my savior suffered and died for me, Alive and rejoicing, as he Rose again! Humbled, because I didn’t deserve it, Thankful, that after 20 years of being a tyrant to my wife...she waited for me, and through GRACE alone, was this possible, now Sealed FOREVER...I can call her “baby” and actually know what that means..
I call my wife honey and have since day one. Your wife must be a saint having put up with your being a tyrant for 20 years. Glad you finally changed. I am sure that God had a role in this .

Dec 26, 2018
I call my wife honey and have since day one. Your wife must be a saint having put up with your being a tyrant for 20 years. Glad you finally changed. I am sure that God had a role in this .[/QUOTE

You know, before I truly gave my life to Christ, I also practiced the sleight of hand, with veiled and shallow remarks....but you are a much better man than I was, and surely, given increase beyond me.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
To Rightlydivided:
Not sure what you really meant by sleight of hand as I was only responding to your post saying that you were a tyrant for 20 years to your wife. I'm not sure many wives would have tolerated that type of abuse for that length of time. I am no better a man than anyone else. I am glad that you finally turned it around in your marriage. I am happy for your wife as well.

Matthew55

Dec 29, 2018
The Holy Spirit is my comforter, I am unaffraid to tell it like it is...I see it, you can put your head in the sand all you want, the message of the FINISHED work of the cross is what is missIng everywhere....I am happy to stand up for what Christ did for me...are you?
As I remember, you are all for what Christ did for you, but you rightly divide his words right out of your bible, and replace them with the words of Paul. Doesn't seem right.

Dec 26, 2018
As I remember, you are all for what Christ did for you, but you rightly divide his words right out of your bible, and replace them with the words of Paul. Doesn't seem right.
Respectfully, Paul’s words are Christ’s words.....every word written in scripture, is the inspired word of God. Paul was a specific, chosen vessel, born out of due time, he was used by Christ, to preach the gospel, unto the gentiles, a message not known before, and that all, Jews and gentiles are saved through Grace in faith alone, without works lest any man may boast..

Dec 26, 2018
To Rightlydivided:
Not sure what you really meant by sleight of hand as I was only responding to your post saying that you were a tyrant for 20 years to your wife. I'm not sure many wives would have tolerated that type of abuse for that length of time. I am no better a man than anyone else. I am glad that you finally turned it around in your marriage. I am happy for your wife as well.
Thank you Tourist, under the context, of your response, to tell me that, when I was obviously admitting to how wrong I was to my wife, just seemed like an unfair response, based on your previous disposition towards me..but maybe I deserved it....I’m guilty of the same, in the not so distant past....so I’ll just take you at your word, and apologize....maybe I am on the defensive too much.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thank you Tourist, under the context, of your response, to tell me that, when I was obviously admitting to how wrong I was to my wife, just seemed like an unfair response, based on your previous disposition towards me..but maybe I deserved it....I’m guilty of the same, in the not so distant past....so I’ll just take you at your word, and apologize....maybe I am on the defensive too much.
You deserve only God's best. My remark was insensitive as I was implying that I was a perfect husband from the start and such is not the case. One thing is for sure is that a happy and successful marriage is a lot of work and it seems to me that eventually you turned things around in your behavior towards your wife, with hard work and determination on your part and through the grace of God. For that you are to be commended. I was in the wrong and for that I apologize.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Respectfully, Paul’s words are Christ’s words.....every word written in scripture, is the inspired word of God. Paul was a specific, chosen vessel, born out of due time, he was used by Christ, to preach the gospel, unto the gentiles, a message not known before, and that all, Jews and gentiles are saved through Grace in faith alone, without works lest any man may boast..
Paul's words were inspired by the Holy Spirit and as such are part of the Word of God. I am in agreement with your estimation in that salvation comes from faith and grace in God's inspired holy word. It certainly does not come from works as those are usually tainted in some certain measure and may appear in the eyes of God as filthy rags.

Dec 26, 2018
Paul's words were inspired by the Holy Spirit and as such are part of the Word of God. I am in agreement with your estimation in that salvation comes from faith and grace in God's inspired holy word. It certainly does not come from works as those are usually tainted in some certain measure and may appear in the eyes of God as filthy rags.
Amen tourist

Dec 26, 2018
You deserve only God's best. My remark was insensitive as I was implying that I was a perfect husband from the start and such is not the case. One thing is for sure is that a happy and successful marriage is a lot of work and it seems to me that eventually you turned things around in your behavior towards your wife, with hard work and determination on your part and through the grace of God. For that you are to be commended. I was in the wrong and for that I apologize.

Well, I appreciate it, I shouldn’t have treated her that way, I think part of it was how I was raised....My father was very discipline, career military....but I don’t believe that is an excuse, just a cycle I should have broken long ago....I promise you one thing, I am making it up to her now....I actually wish more people would have pointed it out to me long ago, so after some thought, I was glad you reminded me....I would rather be kept humble by it, than forget about it.....I am only just noticing that you are 64...I should have given you a little more respect....thank you for your kind words and God bless.......I look forward to your input on any further discussions, even when you add a little salt...lol

Feb 28, 2016
oh my, yes, when we 'claim' to LOVE our God-given-mates after Christ calls us out of this diseased world,
then there is absolutely 'nothing'
that one would not give-up, that is 'toxic' for the 'brand-new-relationship', that we claim that
we are living for our Saviour and the Love of our lives that He has blessed us with...

K

KnowMe

Well, I appreciate it, I shouldn’t have treated her that way, I think part of it was how I was raised....My father was very discipline, career military....but I don’t believe that is an excuse, just a cycle I should have broken long ago....I promise you one thing, I am making it up to her now....I actually wish more people would have pointed it out to me long ago, so after some thought, I was glad you reminded me....I would rather be kept humble by it, than forget about it.....I am only just noticing that you are 64...I should have given you a little more respect....thank you for your kind words and God bless.......I look forward to your input on any further discussions, even when you add a little salt...lol
Just wondering would you give a 12 yr old the same respect as a 82 yr old?