You are loved

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Victor1999

Jul 8, 2019
God disciplines us because He loves us. Let's carry our heavy crosses and deny ourselves.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
God disciplines us because He loves us. Let's carry our heavy crosses and deny ourselves.
Hello Victor, :)

Yes indeed, God corrects us because He loves us.

Our disobedience hurts God, others and us.

Our obedience is evidence of our love for God, others and ourselves and the result of obedience is blessings for all!

It's an absolute joy to take up our cross, follow Yeshua/Jesus and deny our flesh!

Love is strong.... Love can carry a cross, Love can follow Yeshua/Jesus, and Love can deny wrong behavior.

Stay in God's Word seeking His Face....... the more we know Him, the more we love Him.

You are loved......:love:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
What we say to one another, the tenderness with which we reveal our hopes and disappointments and unveil our dreams and fears, the language with which we complain and ask for comfort or forgiveness, the phrases with which we encourage, the sentences with which we negotiate, the care with which we choose our words- all these are the ways we bond ourselves through language.

Language, conveying particular meaning through specifically ordered arrangements of sounds, is a peculiarly human ability. Through our words, what we say and the care with which we deliver them, we enhance or diminish, create or destroy, our experience of love.

See the power of your words for what it is: the power with which you create love. Daphne Rose Kingma

:) I found this daily reading especially touching and true :love:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Lord Yeshua/Jesus,

How much do You love us.........:unsure:

Wow, Lord Yeshua/Jesus! That's A LOT! Help us to love You, too! Help us to love like You love and help us to know Your love for us......:love:

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Reckless Love by Cory Asbury

Before I spoke a word, You were singing over me
You have been so, so good to me
Before I took a breath, You breathed Your life in me
You have been so, so kind to me

O, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
O, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away
O, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God, yeah

When I was Your foe, still Your love fought for me
You have been so, so good to me
When I felt no worth, You paid it all for me
You have been so, so kind to me

I couldn't earn it, and I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away

There's no shadow You won't light up
Mountain You won't climb up
Coming after me

There's no wall You won't kick down
Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

Coming after me

Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

Coming after me

Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

Coming after me

Lie You won't tear down
Coming after me

And I couldn't earn it, I don't deserve it, still, You give Yourself away

I had to ponder the words, "reckless love of God," to come to the conclusion that it is not recklessness in the way we may be reackless, but after the fashion of God not being a respecter of persons, showing no partiality or favoritism :) God judges our hearts, not our outward appearance... and without faith, it is impossible to please Him :geek:

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
God sees us and loves us......:love:(y)

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.
Romans 5:8-11 - https://www.biblegateway.com/passage?search=Romans 5:8-11&version=KJV

Amen! :love:(y)

KelbyofGod

Oct 8, 2017

At church we sing a version of this that is in some ways my favorite song right now. And I like it better than this rendition, but I"m NOT complaining about this one. :)

Love in Jesus,
Kelby

tantalon

Oct 11, 2019
Beautiful art, but Jesus was not a white man, nor was he of tall stature, nor good looking. Isaiah 53:2. The inner qualities of Jesus were, and are beautiful, not the outer appearance that we see in most depictions of him in pictures.